Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the money going to come from???/

rockfl9

This is my first post ever on any site. I'm no economic expert. I try to use common sense. Some say I have a lot others may disagree. I chose the lop section because there seems to be so many here that know exactly what will happen and why. If you don't think for one second that there is not something going on in Iraq that involves a lot of powerful people you are mistaken. There is a lot at risk in Iraq. Power and money is the name of the game. If they can make a lot of money lopping then that's what they will do. If they can make a lot of money with an increase in value of there currency then that is what they will do. If they can make a lot of money destroying people's lives then that is what they will do right or wrong ethical or unethical. They will hide there true agenda and you will be none the wiser. There government has some control but if certain people in this world don't like what is going on they will and can influence their actions. They aren't the United States or any other world power. It's Iraq, a third world country with a ton of natural resources and know idea of how to handle it. It's up to you to decide what is going to happen and wether or not to invest. Quit bashing the people who believe because they have just as good a chance being right as you do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Average joe40 said:

This is my first post ever on any site. I'm no economic expert. I try to use common sense. Some say I have a lot others may disagree. I chose the lop section because there seems to be so many here that know exactly what will happen and why. If you don't think for one second that there is not something going on in Iraq that involves a lot of powerful people you are mistaken. There is a lot at risk in Iraq. Power and money is the name of the game. If they can make a lot of money lopping then that's what they will do. If they can make a lot of money with an increase in value of there currency then that is what they will do. If they can make a lot of money destroying people's lives then that is what they will do right or wrong ethical or unethical. They will hide there true agenda and you will be none the wiser. There government has some control but if certain people in this world don't like what is going on they will and can influence their actions. They aren't the United States or any other world power. It's Iraq, a third world country with a ton of natural resources and know idea of how to handle it. It's up to you to decide what is going to happen and wether or not to invest. Quit bashing the people who believe because they have just as good a chance being right as you do.

Welcome.  And I believe you meant to say, " If you don't (omit 'don't') think for one second that there is not (or omit 'not') something going on in Iraq that involves a lot of powerful people you are mistaken."

There are powerful people in every nation and even more totalitarian-type powerful people in a third world, backward, destroyed, broke country like Iraq. Your post is too conspiratorial.  The problem with your analysis is that Iraq cannot do any of the three things you mentioned to make themselves rich. Lopping will just make transactions easier but not any richer.  The Iraqi people are poor so destroying their lives won't work and of course the ol' RV option.  If that could make them richer they would've already done it along with every other nation in the world. As it is an RV would make them much poorer but thankfully they cannot do it and would not do it. 

"they have just as good a chance being right as you do."  If there was even less than a 1% chance of an RV of any kind this investment would be all over the news, business news networks, brokerage houses, financial planners, The Economist and other financial periodicals, The WSJ and IBD.  But what do you hear? Crickets. But then again if indeed everyone bought dinar no one could cash in because there could not be an RV due to not having near the trillions of dollars required.  But!! Even if they could pay it and RV inflation would go up to the hyper extent so that your new found riches wouldn't have any more buying power than you had before.

Dinarians are not holding on to a 50/50 proposition here and of course they know it now as it has been 15 years.  But some are still hanging on to the "But the Iraqis are a proud people" mantra for hopium.  As if the pride of a people determine currency exchange rates. The odds on this RVing to even a cent are worse than powerball odds.

• Downvote 1

This is exactly what the newcomer was talking about.....A novice Monday morning foreign currency wannabe ....trying to tell us and anyone else that will listen...WHAT Iraq is going to do-laughable. This is why LOPsters & Guru's are one in the same....with their massive EGO's they believe they and only they know what is & what will happen. Welcome Average Joe40 & don't let the crybaby section destroy your beliefs(regardless of what they may be).

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

Caz, like I said I'm not claiming to be some economic know it all. I don't even consider me to be all that smart. I do know that some of the smartest people in the world can be the dumbest at times. Caddyshack is obviously way to smart for me judging by the way he corrected my grammar in the beginning of my post. He knew what I meant to say but he still had to correct me. He just couldn't help himself. You will never convince somebody that thinks they are smarter then you that your right or there is a possibility you are right.  You couldn't do it even if the truth was right in front of them. I appreciate your response. My belief is it may happen or it won't. My common sense told me listen to the man who had connections with people who had made money with Kuwait. Yes I'm aware that the situations are far different from Kuwait to Iraq. He told me it may take some time for it to come together. (Up to twenty years) He is well connected in the industrial construction business and knows people that were apparently making decisions for them after Saddam fell from power. I went with investing a very small amount for one reason. He knew powerful people in the know and he told me that there was risk involved. (Bash away smarter people then I)

• Upvote 1

I would imagine that some of the Gurus are pumpers working for someone selling dinar or making money off this venture in other ways.. Obviously this can not be proven but seems rather obvious and logical ( to me anyways )  Maybe it's their egos Caz  , It's Quite possible and probable for some of these so called Gurus to think they are the know it all.  I do get what you are saying and its quite possibly true.  Been in this way  too long to know that nobody knows it all.  Just A lot of hyperbole and conjecture. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

I would imagine that some of the Gurus are pumpers working for someone selling dinar or making money off this venture in other ways.. Obviously this can not be proven but seems rather obvious and logical ( to me anyways )  Maybe it's their egos Caz  , It's Quite possible and probable for some of these so called Gurus to think they are the know it all.  I do get what you are saying and its quite possibly true.  Been in this way  too long to know that nobody knows it all.  Just A lot of hyperbole and conjecture. 

True

That's all I've been saying for years....some (LOPsters & Guru's) disagree...and that's cool. But how about in a respectful manner (me included). I'm like most ....go into defensive mode when told I'm stupid and have no clue.

Edited by caz1104

Caz, like I said I'm not claiming to be some economic know it all. I don't even consider me to be all that smart. I do know that some of the smartest people in the world can be the dumbest at times. Caddyshack is obviously way to smart for me judging by the way he corrected my grammar in the beginning of my post. He knew what I meant to say but he still had to correct me. He just couldn't help himself. You will never convince somebody that thinks they are smarter then you that your right or there is a possibility you are right.  You couldn't do it even if the truth was right in front of them. I appreciate your response. My belief is it may happen or it won't. My common sense told me listen to the man who had connections with people who had made money with Kuwait. Yes I'm aware that the situations are far different from Kuwait to Iraq. He told me it may take some time for it to come together. (Up to twenty years) He is well connected in the industrial construction business and knows people that were apparently making decisions for them after Saddam fell from power. I went with investing a very small amount for one reason. He knew powerful people in the know and he told me that there was risk involved. (Bash away smarter people then I)

Cool

I understood what you were saying....wasn't hard. Peace & good luck

Below Average Schmo39 and Spaz,  Dinar in Wonderland has nothing to do with smarts, obviously.  Far from Spaz's continual insistence that we are currency experts out of the blue it is everyone (Dinarians) who 'invested' (not an investment) in this who are currency experts. And what are the 6 main reasons people bought dinar in this secret RV you were fortunate enough to know about?

1) A friend whispered it to them - Who needs enemies with friends like that  

2) Overnight riches because of a 300,000% instant return on 'investment' - Now that's a solid play

3) Iraq has proven oil reserves - Which proves it's not out of the ground yet or processed and has nothing to do with its inflated fiat currency.

4) Kuwait did it - Which begs the question, why hasn't Iraq yet? Obviously the situation there was entirely different.

5) The Iraqis are a proud people - very sweet

6) God is on our side and we are going to change the world with our blessing - I rest my case

This is pretty smart reasoning. How can I argue with such solid economic and monetary logic as that?

Sarcasm aside, isn't it evident that most dinarians have never invested in anything but the Dinar? It would seem to me that since retail currency trading on the FOREX is a new phenomenon in the last 15 years and few individuals are doing it unless they are investing in foreign markets or portfolios with currencies in them that this would be the last play anyone would make considering raw currency trading is extremely speculative. But no, this is the most obvious play with dinarians.  Except that you can't buy or sell dinars on FOREX.  

So what is the 'investment'? If Iraq did have an RV, which they can't, or artificially peg it like Saddam did it would only be available to the dictator and his cronies. Do you really believe you are going to just be able to fly over to Iraq and collect? Again, even if they had an RV for the masses in Iraq the hyper inflation created would make their buying power the same so nobody gets rich. And no bank in a sovereign America or anywhere else in the world is going to obey a dictate from the CBI saying one dinar is now equal to one dollar and you better start exchanging dinar for dollars. You will never be able to 'cash in' here. How do the 'Gurus' get around this? Ah yes, global currency reset. That's the ticket!  But either way no Nation can or has ever declared itself richer and made others pay for it.  The ratio between the dollar and the dinar will always be the same whether they LOP, RV or let it ride on the FOREX if they ever get there. 

So now you have an 'investment' in which you have to take a 22% hit on to acquire and if you want to sell it back to your collectible seller it will cost you another 22%.  And you can be certain that if these dealers even get a whiff that dinar sales are slowing or that returns are getting close to sales they will shut down immediately and take the money (Dollars, not Dinars) and run, which they can do legally because they are licensed to sell collectibles and have no financial responsibility or oversight from the SEC or FINRA. 

Why are there all these dinar websites, gurus and dealers trying to get you to buy more dinar by flooding you with all this propaganda which the people on this site make fun of?  Shouldn't that tell you something? Is there any other shadow cottage internet industry out there trying to sell you a certain stock, bond, EFT, Mutual fund, Junk bond at these margins? Of course not. They don't need to because it's all out in the open. If the dinar ever makes it to FOREX, which I doubt, then you will have a play just like any other currency.  If Iraq stabilizes, get it's exports to match it's imports than maybe some appreciation might be warranted or needed. You may be able to make a little money but it would have to be a real gain considering you are starting 22% behind. But right now they need a cheap dinar. A better investment might be the Pound since it is really down against the dollar (1.25 to 1.00) because of Brexit.  It may go up to where it was before (2.00 to 1.00) once the exit stabilizes which would be a 65% return.  But then again that's not what Dinarians are after is it?  Everyone, I mean everyone got caught up in this hysteria because you were told by a friend you can buy $1000 worth of Dinar and cash out at $3 million when it RVs to the same rate Saddam had it at.  Same thing happened to me. But with just a touch of research I could see this was a hoax.  Which is surprising because I am really gullible.  I'll try anything once except incest and folk dancing.

So in short. It takes no extraordinary cranium power or currency expertise to realize the real, on the ground, outside of the internet, situation of Iraq and the Dinar.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

WOW:blink:, WOW:blink:, C.S. laid out all the facts. I'm just dazzled by the brilliance of his knowledge. I'm selling my dinar. Hey ADAM! You need to shut down the website! Everyone go home!  Nothing to see here! Caddyshack has blown the lid off the Dinarscam!!!  THANK YOU for bringing me into the light!!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Caddyshack, Your response is typical and is pretty close to what I thought you would say. There is nothing better then letting somebody think  they are smarter then you. Yes, I did use Kuwait as an example but I didn't tell you everything he told me. He did not promise me riches beyond my wildest dreams. He did not promise me that it would happen soon. He said it may take twenty years or it may not happen at all. This is a man who just happened to know some people that the average person doesn't know. He gained absolutely nothing telling me what he knew. One more thing, before you resort to calling me a Schmo. Look into a mirror and ask yourself why you waste your time here. I know if I thought I was smarter then everyone else on this site I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time here. Your a smart guy just ask yourself. You will figure it out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, caddyshack said:

Below Average Schmo39 and Spaz,  Dinar in Wonderland has nothing to do with smarts, obviously.  Far from Spaz's continual insistence that we are currency experts out of the blue it is everyone (Dinarians) who 'invested' (not an investment) in this who are currency experts. And what are the 6 main reasons people bought dinar in this secret RV you were fortunate enough to know about?

1) A friend whispered it to them - Who needs enemies with friends like that  

2) Overnight riches because of a 300,000% instant return on 'investment' - Now that's a solid play

3) Iraq has proven oil reserves - Which proves it's not out of the ground yet or processed and has nothing to do with its inflated fiat currency.

4) Kuwait did it - Which begs the question, why hasn't Iraq yet? Obviously the situation there was entirely different.

5) The Iraqis are a proud people - very sweet

6) God is on our side and we are going to change the world with our blessing - I rest my case

This is pretty smart reasoning. How can I argue with such solid economic and monetary logic as that?

Sarcasm aside, isn't it evident that most dinarians have never invested in anything but the Dinar? It would seem to me that since retail currency trading on the FOREX is a new phenomenon in the last 15 years and few individuals are doing it unless they are investing in foreign markets or portfolios with currencies in them that this would be the last play anyone would make considering raw currency trading is extremely speculative. But no, this is the most obvious play with dinarians.  Except that you can't buy or sell dinars on FOREX.  

So what is the 'investment'? If Iraq did have an RV, which they can't, or artificially peg it like Saddam did it would only be available to the dictator and his cronies. Do you really believe you are going to just be able to fly over to Iraq and collect? Again, even if they had an RV for the masses in Iraq the hyper inflation created would make their buying power the same so nobody gets rich. And no bank in a sovereign America or anywhere else in the world is going to obey a dictate from the CBI saying one dinar is now equal to one dollar and you better start exchanging dinar for dollars. You will never be able to 'cash in' here. How do the 'Gurus' get around this? Ah yes, global currency reset. That's the ticket!  But either way no Nation can or has ever declared itself richer and made others pay for it.  The ratio between the dollar and the dinar will always be the same whether they LOP, RV or let it ride on the FOREX if they ever get there. 

So now you have an 'investment' in which you have to take a 22% hit on to acquire and if you want to sell it back to your collectible seller it will cost you another 22%.  And you can be certain that if these dealers even get a whiff that dinar sales are slowing or that returns are getting close to sales they will shut down immediately and take the money (Dollars, not Dinars) and run, which they can do legally because they are licensed to sell collectibles and have no financial responsibility or oversight from the SEC or FINRA. 

Why are there all these dinar websites, gurus and dealers trying to get you to buy more dinar by flooding you with all this propaganda which the people on this site make fun of?  Shouldn't that tell you something? Is there any other shadow cottage internet industry out there trying to sell you a certain stock, bond, EFT, Mutual fund, Junk bond at these margins? Of course not. They don't need to because it's all out in the open. If the dinar ever makes it to FOREX, which I doubt, then you will have a play just like any other currency.  If Iraq stabilizes, get it's exports to match it's imports than maybe some appreciation might be warranted or needed. You may be able to make a little money but it would have to be a real gain considering you are starting 22% behind. But right now they need a cheap dinar. A better investment might be the Pound since it is really down against the dollar (1.25 to 1.00) because of Brexit.  It may go up to where it was before (2.00 to 1.00) once the exit stabilizes which would be a 65% return.  But then again that's not what Dinarians are after is it?  Everyone, I mean everyone got caught up in this hysteria because you were told by a friend you can buy $1000 worth of Dinar and cash out at $3 million when it RVs to the same rate Saddam had it at.  Same thing happened to me. But with just a touch of research I could see this was a hoax.  Which is surprising because I am really gullible.  I'll try anything once except incest and folk dancing.

So in short. It takes no extraordinary cranium power or currency expertise to realize the real, on the ground, outside of the internet, situation of Iraq and the Dinar.  

My response won't be 20 pages deep to make one obvious point. CaddyCrack ur overblown egomaniac self serving response is nice and all, but it doesn't change anything & nothing we haven't read or heard before. We're adults that know & understand the possitives/negative of this venture. Ur massive ego will allow for only one possible ending.....and again we/I ask what inside info do you have to support that's what Iraq is going to do if anything. Post your proof(not articles,actual people you know inside the gov of Iraq) and your sources or STFU and move on. You're just another "I know all and everyone that disagrees is stupid" idiot that needs to go find an un-inhibited island somewhere where your words are gospel.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Average joe40 said:

Caddyshack, Your response is typical and is pretty close to what I thought you would say. There is nothing better then letting somebody think  they are smarter then you. Yes, I did use Kuwait as an example but I didn't tell you everything he told me. He did not promise me riches beyond my wildest dreams. He did not promise me that it would happen soon. He said it may take twenty years or it may not happen at all. This is a man who just happened to know some people that the average person doesn't know. He gained absolutely nothing telling me what he knew. One more thing, before you resort to calling me a Schmo. Look into a mirror and ask yourself why you waste your time here. I know if I thought I was smarter then everyone else on this site I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time here. Your a smart guy just ask yourself. You will figure it out.

It's a disease for some.........thinking they are more intelligent than others...in this case CaddyCrack & other LOPsters hide behind their keyboards and get their jollies talking down to folks. In REAL life these are folks ud find stuck in a corner office regulated to sharpening pencils & making copies for others. They are exactly like the character in "Office Space" whose only prize possession in life was his stapler. No where else in life would u find such a phenomenon. They're disgruntled in their own lives and probably abused mentally by spouses if they have one. They come here looking for a captive audience so as to finally find someone who appreciates their perceived genius.....sad thing is......they aren't. Uhhh Caddy....how bout those pencils I told you too sharpened...hop to it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW ..A lot of exchanges here,Pro and con.   But I still beg the question 'Where will the money come from. If it goes from less than a tenth of a cent to a dollar that value must be created as it does not exist in  paper or electronic. .  When the CBI moved the rate from 3000+/- to 1166  it  did so buy adding more reserve currency. Thats how  a pegged currency is set up. Now we know it has actually sold off some for the reserves ( about $15Bn) it has become "managed rate" .  Not necessarily a FIAT CURRENCY because it isn't traded against a real market.  The best comparison is the "street market " in Iraq where it trades at 1260 to 1300 today.

Joe40: I'm not putting myself up as an expert but I have some banking experience and graduate courses in finance.  I can assure you that our Federal Reserve WILL NOT pay USD for IQD  just to make Dinarians happy.  IT does not have the charter to do that. Also the question "what would it need it for"  ...Your  contractor "source"  Has no way of knowing  the CBI has "planned to " or ever will increase the value. Even if you expected to WAIT 20 years, or 50.  YOU are correct the situation for Kuwait was different It RETAINED the reserves it had before Sadam  invaded, it just brought it back.

Edited by rockfl9
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"He has no way of knowing the CBI has "planned to" or ever will increase the value"......Nor do you. I don't care how many Evelyn Woodhead online courses you took. I agree you're not an expert. There have been many so called "finance/banking" Monday morning experts here at DV with varying degrees of opinions ......you just another. And a playwrite tooooooo man u must be one successful dude/gal.....lol

Edited by caz1104

CAZ; I AGREE ( for once)! As Joe40 said He entered this "investment " as a 50/50 deal and could take 20 years. But as said he relied heavily ( maybe entirely ) on a TIP from his contractor friend... Not sure when he got involved so maybe 15 more to go!!!!! If Iraq holds together that long.

BTW have you ever wondered  how many dinar dealer " shills " are here posing as ordinary members ?  Not offering any news/advice , just throwing in a GORRRVVVV just to keep up the excitement (hopium)..

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, rockfl9 said:

WOW ..A lot of exchanges here,Pro and con.   But I still beg the question 'Where will the money come from.

Rockfl9 it is called fractional banking. And the CBI isn't going to be sitting on every corner issuing dollars,  that's not what they do.  However once the exchange rate has been set you should be able to go into any bank that  buys and sells currency and exchange there.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

CAZ; I AGREE ( for once)! As Joe40 said He entered this "investment " as a 50/50 deal and could take 20 years. But as said he relied heavily ( maybe entirely ) on a TIP from his contractor friend... Not sure when he got involved so maybe 15 more to go!!!!! If Iraq holds together that long.

BTW have you ever wondered  how many dinar dealer " shills " are here posing as ordinary members ?  Not offering any news/advice , just throwing in a GORRRVVVV just to keep up the excitement (hopium)..

Would not surprise me if a dealer was here hiding as investor. Like I've said countless times...Guru's & LOPster's are one in the same for multiple of reasons. One being they both LIE as to who they are and their premise for being here

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rockfl9 said:

CAZ:   When the CBI increases in value HOW do you expect to collect your share???   That's all I really want to know cause I must be missing something. I notice that you are not VIP so you must have your own plan! No hand holding for you --- BIG GUY.

I do fancie myself somewhat intelligent (wrongly so at times)...and yes I do have my own plan IF something positive did occur. Is it anything different than here?....can't tell ya I never looked into the one Adam set up. Something about taking financial advice from a cartoon character. Nothing personal just the way I am......and I've stated that countless of times as well.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Rockfl9 it is called fractional banking. And the CBI isn't going to be sitting on every corner issuing dollars,  that's not what they do.  However once the exchange rate has been set you should be able to go into any bank that  buys and sells currency and exchange there.

I'm sorry.  I know I said I was leaving but I just cannot let this 'post' go unchallenged.  This is an over the top generalization that is the cause of much unfortunate disinformation in the underground Dinarian world. It is also a misunderstanding of the present-day economic and monetary policy use of fractional reserve banking. The common textbook definition of this term is incorrect which I believe is what Markinsa is referring to.  It goes like this; "When a loan is made by a commercial bank, the bank is keeping only a fraction of central bank money as reserves and the money supply expands by the size of the loan. This process is called "deposit multiplication".  Only rarely do banks make loans in this fashion. 

Certainly, in theory, given the current 10% reserve ratio requirement, a $100 can turn into $900 but this theoretical maximum is never reached nor could be. As you stated correctly you didn't receive cash from your 100K loan but kept it in the bank in exchange for a promissory note to the bank. Both you and the bank have increased both debits and credits. Money creation is also inhibited by people not even depositing their loans in a commercial bank but hanging on to them.  Also, commercial banks have excess reserves beyond the requirements which reduces money creation, not to mention capital reserve requirements.  Although The Fed can raise the reserve requirements to reduce money creation and the supply their main weapon is controlling interest rates.  Isn't it interesting that even with 0% rates we are not experiencing any type of inflation or a raise in the money supply which of course, a healthy economy needs a little.  

So this begs the question: How would fractional reserve banking facilitate an RV of 1 to 1? I know that's much lower than the $3.22 Dinarians feel they're entitled to but just for ease of math indulge me. We have seen that even with interest rates at zero inflation is not forthcoming. Even if The Fed lowered reserve requirements which I don't believe have ever been below 10% it wouldn't stimulate much increase in the amount of dollars available.  But that is the issue. The Fed does not want nor any nation wants runaway inflation. That's why they can put a stop to it instantly by raising interest rates and the reserve requirements. 

But for our lesson here this morning let us assume The Fed wants to take fractional reserve banking to its theoretical maximum of turning every $100 deposited into $900 of increased currency in the hands of the public. That would be an increase of around 9 trillion dollars in circulation. Certainly this would wreak havoc on our economy and destroy the dollar and the world-wide economic system which is based on the dollar.  And yes, everyone would be richer but as you know with inflation, all goods and services would raise to the same ratio so no one is wealthier. Now for the kicker.  For there to be an RV of 1 to 1 The Fed would have to allow this to happen 6 times over to get to the 60 or 70 trillion dollars needed to match the Dinar in circulation.  Would or could The Fed do this? If so, Why?

Ah, but wait!  Let us assume this Dinar opportunity is truly secret and although there are many websites out there promoting it it is still fairly unknown to the ignorant masses who either don't know about it or are 'deniers'.  Let us say that 1% of 1% of the US population are dinar buyers which would be around 30,000 dinarians and each one bought $1000 worth of dinar.  That would be $30,000,000 which would buy 30 billion in US held dinar.  Let's say Iraq performed an in country only RV of 1 to 1 and the RV was only for the Elites in Iraq, the CABAL and of course, Dinarians in the US.  Well, 30 billion dinar is roughly have of the US currency reserve the CBI currently holds. The elites and the CABAL would certainly take the other half in a hurry.  Don't know why the CBI would want to deplete its US dollar reserves which would cause runaway inflation but again, this is for hypothetical reasoning only.  In this situation US dinarians would have to fly over to Iraq to cash in. Would the CBI allow this? Well evidently they would if indeed the Elites and the CABAL only took half and left the rest for US dinarians to show a sense of fair play. 

But what if the Elites and the CABAL took all of it?  All 67 billion in US currency reserve was paid out by the CBI so that the CBI could have more valuable dinar in exchange.  Well, this is where Markinsa's fractional reserve banking theory takes over.  To get to the amount of dollars needed for the CBI's demand of 1 to 1 using the theoretical non-attainable maximum of $100 to $900 six times over The Fed would have to figure out a way to stimulate the US economy enough to do that.  Even with 0% interest rates and the minimum or no minimum reserves it would take way too long since the CBI has declared itself equal with the dollar at once. So the Fed would then have to order the US Treasury to print 30 billion dollars to hand out to dinarians or at least The Fed would write itself an IOU of 30 billion so that it could receive 30 billion dinars and give 30 billion dollars to Wells Fargo so WF can act as an exchange house where dinarians can make wealth management appointments and come appropriately dressed and well-mannered.  And what is The Fed going to do with 30 billion dinar? You can't buy anything here with it. It's not on FOREX.  Give it back to the CBI in exchange for dollars?  Well the CBI doesn't have anymore dollars since it paid it all out to the CABAL.  So, far from the dinar being valuable at 1 to 1 as the CBI declared in their RV it has now been rendered absolutely worthless. 

This 30 billion would truly be fiat money since there wouldn't be even any debt attached to it.  It would truly be printing money out of thin air meaning The Fed wouldn't sell 30 billion of 10 year T-Bills to pay for it. Or you would have to believe it would.  Sooooooooooo?  Does the CBI have the authority to order the United States, the only super power and stabilizer of the world's economy, to do this?

Can you not see how preposterous this all is?  As Rush would say,  "Showing absurdity by being absurd".   

Edited by caddyshack
spelling
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL....that didn't take long (almost like celebs that threaten to move to Canada). At what point does honesty, integrity , & self respect kick in? Common sense would dictate that one that say's they are leaving.........they actually would. But one's massive "I'm right and ur stupid" ego mechanism kicks in again. Like I said earlier...it's a disease/addiction..Dr. Phil suggests shock therapy might be the only recourse, right before a lobotomy. Say what ya mean.....& do what ya say 

Edited by caz1104

21 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Mark, fractional banking is used to make LOANS ONLY not for cash creation... When the bank makes a LOAN there is somewhere an ASSET  on the banks books worth the entire loan . As  an accountant(?) you should know that. IF the bank buys your dinar the ASSET will be the MARKETABLE VALUE of the dinar it took in  .That value Carries the RISK that the CBI/Iraq  will not make it good at the stated exchange rate and no one else will accept it.  After a while it would become  non-producing , then later a loss write-off.  The bank will weigh that risk and decide not to participate I'm sure.

Edited by rockfl9
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

LOL....that didn't take long (almost like celebs that threaten to move to Canada). At what point does honesty, integrity , & self respect kick in? Common sense would dictate that one that say's they are leaving.........they actually would. But one's massive "I'm right and ur stupid" ego mechanism kicks in again. Like I said earlier...it's a disease/addiction..Dr. Phil suggests shock therapy might be the only recourse, right before a lobotomy. Say what ya mean.....& do what ya say 

Nice response to anything I've said.  Name calling is not an argument.  You've been asked many times to state the reasons why you think you will become massively wealthy in this and, of course, cannot.  But as you have started to point out, it could happen meaning you believe it might not. Can you give us the reasons why you believe an RV might not happen?  That would be interesting.  But of course you will come back with an addiction accusation even though you have seen I haven't been on here since September of 2015.  What's your excuse?