Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where's the money going to come from???/

rockfl9

45 minutes ago, rockfl9 said:

Yep , just the facts CAZ ..   There are several alternatives to an RV... Do you know them? First , The rate may NEVER change.  Second, It might go DOWN. These are the most logical .  An RD is included in these two .  Then it is possible the rate could be increased but more than 10% is VERY unlikely. Then there is the  the  high probability it continues to an EXOTIC CURRENCY exclusive to Iraq never traded outside of the country

What was it that Wiley Coyote used to say....ahhhh yes "Genius"  - LOl  A Mythical Writer/Foreign Currency Expert......WOW....thanks for the info. Weez wuda nvr nonwe wich out cha ejakatin us. Proves another of my points.....LOPsters with massive egos.... think ONLY they  know what the possibilities are- Comical

10 minutes ago, caddyshack said:

We understand you are embarrassed about your brash, hype-imposed financial decision to buy dinar on the certain belief you would be rich by receiving a 100,000% return on your investment.  Maybe you believed you were going to be the 'edgy', think outside the box investor. But as you have progressed in this downward spiral of internet hopium I am convinced you are aware of the folly of this.  So saying Lopsters and Gurus are the same is only cover for your personal shame. How can Gurus and Lopsters be the same when gurus know themselves that they are lying,  Lopsters are not lying about the prospects of Iraq, the dinar or currency in general.  This is information anyone can get. This is why no financial adviser, banker, currency trader, stock broker, futures or options trader has ever even remotely recommended the dinar as an investment. The dinar makes junk bonds look like AAA government bonds.  On the contrary if any adviser has said anything about the dinar it is to run in the opposite direction.  And how do Dinarians like you explain this? Well, of course, "It's a secret".  All these experts really do know about the dinar because they belong to the Cabal and are keeping it away from common folks like us except that we have found out about it through our friends on the internet.  Sound about right? Has it ever occurred to you that nobody, I mean nobody, wants to give up their hard earned dollars for worthless dinars except for internet dinarians.  And the only people selling it are charging 20% a side while telling you how rich you're going to be yet they themselves cannot get rid of it fast enough. And why? Because they know the only currency that will make them rich is the US Dollar.

Not true Einstein...there were a few banks here in the states that DID offer Dinar....and there were many financial advisers that thought it to be a good play....Cramer from Mad Money to name one. Oh truthful one why is it u still wont answer what your previous name here at DV was?...telling

Edited by caz1104

I looked  at the Kramer video several times and nowhere did he indicate that investing in Iraqi currency was a good thing. They just passed it off a s a piece of news.

Next. A lot of banks offered dinar at one time THEN  SUDDENLY they STOPPED.. WHY ??? Almost at the same time!!! I am sure it was as profitable as dealing in any other currency !  But they all stopped. Some one thing must have triggered that event. Did the GOI clamp down on the availability of IQD? . Shortly after Shabibi went to the BIS , WHY???? I think to inform them that the CBI would not make good on foreign transactions.  That's the way it is today. 

I am wondering why so many still  believe they are going to be rich. Back in 2008 Iraq was booming and the exchange rate was improving a hundred pips a year or so and you could expect that trend to continue. But since 2013 the bottom has fallen out.  Oil crash,, ISIS, Budget deficits etc. Iraq has become a debtor country.  Debt is 3 times the normal GDP. Where will the money come from for even a small RV???  Oh ,  it is only fiat money , they will simply declare a new rate and start trading internationally....  Bah.   If the CBI will not buy back the dinar at that rate , the rate is meaningless.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

I looked  at the Kramer video several times and nowhere did he indicate that investing in Iraqi currency was a good thing. They just passed it off a s a piece of news.

Next. A lot of banks offered dinar at one time THEN  SUDDENLY they STOPPED.. WHY ??? Almost at the same time!!! I am sure it was as profitable as dealing in any other currency !  But they all stopped. Some one thing must have triggered that event. Did the GOI clamp down on the availability of IQD? . Shortly after Shabibi went to the BIS , WHY???? I think to inform them that the CBI would not make good on foreign transactions.  That's the way it is today. 

I am wondering why so many still  believe they are going to be rich. Back in 2008 Iraq was booming and the exchange rate was improving a hundred pips a year or so and you could expect that trend to continue. But since 2013 the bottom has fallen out.  Oil crash,, ISIS, Budget deficits etc. Iraq has become a debtor country.  Debt is 3 times the normal GDP. Where will the money come from for even a small RV???  Oh ,  it is only fiat money , they will simply declare a new rate and start trading internationally....  Bah.   If the CBI will not buy back the dinar at that rate , the rate is meaningless.

They just can't let go having staked so much on it. Certainly many have sold off and left this site but there are still the faithful and new ones coming on.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

and clowns such as the two of you.....that come here for no particular reason....pathetic really. At least those that ARE vested have a sane reason. Still no answer from caddy about previous name.....HONESTY MY ARSE just another  BS'er. Your no different than the other BS artist's that float upside down in da tank. Came in Jan and knows about all and there reasons. Maybe you should join forces with Pathetic Loser Rockfish....I'm sure he's looking for someone to do the soundtrack once his mythical book is turned into a straight to trash can movie. Twin BS brothers from different mothers - smh

Edited by caz1104
update

I just watched a youtube with Cramer....and I quote "buying dinar is a good play". So I don't know what video u watched but both parties in video expressed excitement. Of course this was years ago but contradicts Rockfish "born again foreign currency expert" - ex failed playwright- smh

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

and clowns such as the two of you.....that come here for no particular reason....pathetic really. At least those that ARE vested have a sane reason. Still no answer from caddy about previous name.....HONESTY MY ARSE just another  BS'er. Your no different than the other BS artist's that float upside down in da tank. Came in Jan and knows about all and there reasons. Maybe you should join forces with Pathetic Loser Rockfish....I'm sure he's looking for someone to do the soundtrack once his mythical book is turned into a straight to trash can movie. Twin BS brothers from different mothers - smh

Particular reason? Does there have to be other than the fascination of hearing people justify a scam brought to themselves by ignorance and greed?  BSer about what? Everything we've said about the dinar whether it's the supply of dollar to facilitate an RV, or the fact that Iraq needs a cheap currency or the lack of liquidity and acceptance by everyone is factual.  Your only defense now is to attack personally those who are bringing reason and sanity to the debate of which there is no debate anymore if there ever was.  You are a tasty target to persecute because of your strident and anti-intellectual responses to everything that is of sound economic principle. A sane reason to be vested? There is? Well of course there is.  You heard about it from a friend who became a currency and Iraq expert overnight and had stumbled on some intel. And why intel?  Cause we're not supposed to know about it.  Well aren't you the fortunate one. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

And you don't attack personally ("anti-intellectual responses") - priceless. And AGAIN you have failed to answer my question ....hmmm why is that mr integrity? My guess you and others like u is ....u come back by re-inventing urself (change name) and engage others with new found expertise. Ur embarrassed because u got duped and now want to save the dinar world. But please don't use the sainthood tact...u attack just as much as u receive. Grow-up and move on as most sane people do once they di-vested themselves of a venture..the torture u bring to yourself and others is really telling.  

CAZ ,why the hang-up on the  "other name" thing . That's NOT the subject.  Why can't you just say who will buy your dinar?  A savvy investor not only picks the investment but also knows when and HOW to take a profit.  You know that.. WHAT is your play going to be????  I'm going to bet that you swallowed the line that you will just "go to the bank" and walk out with the cash.  What if  the CBI puts out a 10 cent rate BUT ONLY to Iraqi citizens in country. THAT is a possibility, yes... US banks will balk at that.. 

IN the Cramer video I saw he said " I don't recommend buying the currency, buy a fund instead.. He listed several funds that were invested in the country, but also admitted they were loosing money at the time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

IN the video I saw he said "the Iraqi dinar is a good play".....But with all that said. NO one..... you, me, Dr Seuss, etc....know what Iraq is going to do. That's what makes this speculation so much fun. As with all in my portfolio....I invested what I could afford to lose. No crying by me if this goes in the tank....AND if I ever do decide to sell out...I sure as h*ll won't be back here.....why would I? Or any other sane person?

As for those that sell out leave then come back under a new name & circumstance......you know as well as I that this happens a lot......nothing new. And most that do....have an axe to grind....and also have a hero complex. I posted a few years back that I had a head shrink buddy and my financial advisor friend and I let them read some posts by LOPsters....their response were pretty pat. One said(paraphrase) why would someone sell out & then go back & torture themselves over a perceived self inflicted financial blunder? The other said (paraphrase)....a lot hate built up in those post's. BOTH said(paraphrase) they (LOPsters) seem to want to blame & chastise others for their own actions....and I gotta say......it's true - IMO. I speak only for myself....not my family, not my church members, or anyone else, and my words are mine.

20 hours ago, caz1104 said:

IN the video I saw he said "the Iraqi dinar is a good play".....But with all that said. NO one..... you, me, Dr Seuss, etc....know what Iraq is going to do. That's what makes this speculation so much fun. As with all in my portfolio....I invested what I could afford to lose. No crying by me if this goes in the tank....AND if I ever do decide to sell out...I sure as h*ll won't be back here.....why would I? Or any other sane person?

As for those that sell out leave then come back under a new name & circumstance......you know as well as I that this happens a lot......nothing new. And most that do....have an axe to grind....and also have a hero complex. I posted a few years back that I had a head shrink buddy and my financial advisor friend and I let them read some posts by LOPsters....their response were pretty pat. One said(paraphrase) why would someone sell out & then go back & torture themselves over a perceived self inflicted financial blunder? The other said (paraphrase)....a lot hate built up in those post's. BOTH said(paraphrase) they (LOPsters) seem to want to blame & chastise others for their own actions....and I gotta say......it's true - IMO. I speak only for myself....not my family, not my church members, or anyone else, and my words are mine.

"BOTH said(paraphrase) they (LOPsters) seem to want to blame & chastise others for their own actions"?  Even if true, so what?  If one was duped into a hasty decision due to the promise of great wealth by a 'friend' and then through his own research finds out his 'friend' was woefully ignorant on the prospects and feasibility of the 'investment' you're saying he is not allowed to question his 'friend' on the facts of the investment because he initially invested? Again, you're stating emphatically one cannot do that or that his opinion cannot matter now post investment because he was, in fact, duped once.  That IS, an anti-intellectual argument.  This is not name-calling as is your chosen offensive strategy. I did not invest but did give it a go on the research side because someone was trying oh so fervently to get me involved because of all the good I could do with all that money. And that's the amazing thing.  It took five minutes of a google search to show me how utterly preposterous this internet folly was and is. 

Still, if it means that much to you I will say that I bought $50,000 worth of dinar and only got $30,000 back due to commissions.  How does it change the economic arguments against an RV?  And that's it isn't it with you? You're only defense and argument is to pathetically criticize and personalize anyone who has decided, based on empirical evidence, that this 'investment' is not what they were originally sold.  You actually believe, for example, if a person was pro-choice and now pro-life based on new evidence that they cannot tell others about it and try through the power of persuasion to convince them of their new position because they, in fact, were pro-choice before and have no right to change their own mind or be deemed a hypocrite.  

Same example if I have or not been a member before.  How does that change the argument against an RV?  Is there a 'gotch' in there somewhere which you are craving.  And btw, we may not know what Iraq is going to do but we DO know with absolute certainty what they are not going to do and that is to decree a new rate of dinar against the dollar in order for you to get rich.  

Edited by caddyshack
error
  • Downvote 3

You lobsters really need to stop acting like you work for the CBI ... You know just as much as anyone else ... NO one knows  what Iraq is going to do ... Including you !!! 

Geez you come onto a Dinar site without being invested in it ... For what ??? Just an opportunity to be negative ?  

Please go stand in front of 7 eleven and tell people not play any kind of  lottory because the odds are so bad ... Please do something more productive with your lives !!!  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

That was long winded...and only self serving. Nice try tho....keep up the charade... I could care less. just thought u would be man/woman enough to come clean...my bad. Kids will be Kids- out 

Come clean?  So that what will happen?  Okay, you win. I'll play along.  I have changed names countless times and been banned countless times. Now what? What are you going to do? Does that increase the odds of an RV?  Also the phrase is "I couldn't care less".  If you could care less you would, supposedly.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

You lobsters really need to stop acting like you work for the CBI ... You know just as much as anyone else ... NO one knows  what Iraq is going to do ... Including you !!! 

Geez you come onto a Dinar site without being invested in it ... For what ??? Just an opportunity to be negative ?  

Please go stand in front of 7 eleven and tell people not play any kind of  lottory because the odds are so bad ... Please do something more productive with your lives !!!  

Negative? What is their to be negative about? For their to be a negative there has to be a positive somewhere.  There was never a chance for an RV so there was no positive. We are just stating sound and irrefutable economic principles which are not negative.  I would never tell anyone not to buy a lottery ticket {although I have not bought one since 1983} because people win on a regular basis. It is a proven fact.  Everyone knows the odds are long but a fortunate few do win and that's the allure.  There are no odds on you receiving a 100,000% return on your US Dollars that you traded for worthless currency outside of Iraq.  But then again maybe you are considering vacationing in Mosul and Fallujah this summer.  In that case you'll need them. 

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

Thank you caddy whatever  your name is ... Thank you for being the almighty know it all ... You have saved me , I sold my dinar , my children will now have a place to live and food on the table ... All because of you thank you .... Nah LOL 

i generally never venture into the ** Tank ** as the poisonous atmosphere here give me nightmares that I may eventually meet one of these people. Had to this time if nothing else but to give you an emerald.

Be afraid here Shelley, be very afraid. I think they eat there young here.

pp

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

i generally never venture into the ** Tank ** as the poisonous atmosphere here give me nightmares that I may eventually meet one of these people. Had to this time if nothing else but to give you an emerald.

Be afraid here Shelley, be very afraid. I think they eat there young here.

pp

LOL...maybe they should eat there young....cycle needs to end somewhere

1 hour ago, caddyshack said:

Negative? What is their to be negative about? For their to be a negative there has to be a positive somewhere.  There was never a chance for an RV so there was no positive. We are just stating sound and irrefutable economic principles which are not negative.  I would never tell anyone not to buy a lottery ticket {although I have not bought one since 1983} because people win on a regular basis. It is a proven fact.  Everyone knows the odds are long but a fortunate few do win and that's the allure.  There are no odds on you receiving a 100,000% return on your US Dollars that you traded for worthless currency outside of Iraq.  But then again maybe you are considering vacationing in Mosul and Fallujah this summer.  In that case you'll need them. 

You prove my point with every post....not vested, but come here to preach....what an arrogant A**. Trust me we don't need you or anyone else to preach & talk down to us. You state the same crap that's available online....nothing new.....move on and harass some kids at a park...that's more up ur alley...maybe they'll think ur as great as u think u are - pathetic. U believe u were scammed...grow up...& accept it.