Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

Mom took a spill on some black ice yesterday. She broke her thigh bone and had 3 breaks in her ankle that tore open the skin. Her orthopedist did surgery last night on her ankle to clean out the wound and stabilized the ankle with plates and screws. She's having surgery on her femur this afternoon.

Mom's a feisty 86, but she's still 86 and has a cardiac history.

I ask that you keep her in your prayers.

Thanks,

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, 429 said:

Mom took a spill on some black ice yesterday. She broke her thigh bone and had 3 breaks in her ankle that tore open the skin. Her orthopedist did surgery last night on her ankle to clean out the wound and stabilized the ankle with plates and screws. She's having surgery on her femur this afternoon.

Mom's a feisty 86, but she's still 86 and has a cardiac history.

I ask that you keep her in your prayers.

Thanks,

So sorry to hear. Praying for a complete recovery. 

• Upvote 1

I will keep you and your mom in my prayers also 429. I took a fall just last week myself, tripped over a guardrail while reading a transportation bill. That still hurts where my leg caught the rail. But I was blessed and didn't get hurt more than a bruise or two. I am so sorry  to hear about what happened to you moms. :praying:

• Upvote 3

Update: Mom's surgery went well - not exactly the repair that her surgeon had wanted to do, but the bone has been straightened and the bone ends put back together and stabilized. She'll be in the hospital through the weekend at least and then no weight-bearing on that leg for 12 weeks. They'll be keeping their eye on this to ensure that everything heals the way it should.

So praise God that he put the right people around her at the right time. We'll claim victory in Jesus' name. Please keep Mom in your prayers as she heals.

Thanks all, for being there for us. You've been there for my family before and I'm grateful that you're here now.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, 429 said:

Update: Mom's surgery went well - not exactly the repair that her surgeon had wanted to do, but the bone has been straightened and the bone ends put back together and stabilized. She'll be in the hospital through the weekend at least and then no weight-bearing on that leg for 12 weeks. They'll be keeping their eye on this to ensure that everything heals the way it should.

So praise God that he put the right people around her at the right time. We'll claim victory in Jesus' name. Please keep Mom in your prayers as she heals.

Thanks all, for being there for us. You've been there for my family before and I'm grateful that you're here now.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Excellent news 429 ! Chalk one up for the good guys and gals ! Prayer works as I have seen it happen many times. Will keep her in my thoughts as she heals.

pp

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, 429 said:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good to hear.......:bravo:     Will be praying for a successful healing process.  :praying:

• Upvote 3