Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Uncirculated Bills

Munsch

How is it that currency exchange traders are still able to provide customers with uncirculated bills???

1) They are sitting on who knows how much supply to support demand even after the CBI pulled back what did they say 70% of it.

2) They are still printing new bills.

3) Any other suggestions??

How is it that currency exchange traders are still able to provide customers with uncirculated bills???

1) They are sitting on who knows how much supply to support demand even after the CBI pulled back what did they say 70% of it.

Good question. If that is true that they can no longer buy from CBI they must be selling from a stock pile. I wonder if their currency sales have slowed down. I have noticed that many websites have run out of the smaller denominations. You would think if they knew a RV was around the corner they would hault sales and hold on to their currency.

Good question. If that is true that they can no longer buy from CBI they must be selling from a stock pile. I wonder if their currency sales have slowed down. I have noticed that many websites have run out of the smaller denominations. You would think if they knew a RV was around the corner they would hault sales and hold on to their currency.

IMO,they cant halt sales of currencey. But they can stop advertising,answering phones & emails.

They cannot and will not halt sales. As currency exchangers they are closely regulated and can only exchange currency as a business. They can't just sit on a stack and trade it in for themselves. Before, during, and after an RV they will continue to sell/exchange dinars.

Many currency traders are buying back dinar from peeps who gave up on the RV or were forced to sell off because of a bad financial situation, then re-selling it.

Yes but then when they buy it back it now becomes circulated. So where are they getting more "un-circulated". ;)

Maybe Ali could help us by addressing that matter!

I would think that the term "un-circulated" would mean currency that has not passed through multiple hands in the course of normal daily business transactions. Since the dinar is not a recognized currency here in the US and no one is using it during their daily business transactions here - then this currency is un-circulated. Think about it - I don't know about you, but all of the dinar that I have purchased has been sitting in a safety deposit box at the bank since they have been in my possession. So again - it is un-circulated because it is still bundled just the way I got if from the bank. Does that make sense?