Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lets just be friends said no one ever

pokerplayer

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

LOL RaS your right could be anywhere. I don't generally see LGD's posts but I suspect he likes to take the opportunity to slam Canada when ever he can as he is a very negative person .  :)

+ 1 my friend

pp

You think I'm negative?

I guess ignorance really is bliss.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I don't consider you Ignorant, but if that is how you see yourself, works for me.

No response required, not even sure how I saw this post on how you see yourself.

Later, pp

It's easy to understand how you're not sure how you saw my post, when you forget which screen name your posting under maggs. :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's easy to understand how you're not sure how you saw my post, when you forget which screen name your posting under maggs. :lol:

No Way!  The Maggie I knew would never neg me.....ever.  Nor would she insult a person and turn tail and run.  This person is somebody completely different in my opinion.  She does have fixation on both of us though.....kind of creepy, stalkish.  :o

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No Way!  The Maggie I knew would never neg me.....ever.  Nor would she insult a person and turn tail and run.  This person is somebody completely different in my opinion.  She does have fixation on both of us though.....kind of creepy, stalkish.  :o

GO RV, then BV

I agree Shabs.  Please... just don't say her name 3 times!   :P

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3