Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Fat Lady Has Bellyed Up To The Mic.

Luigi1

21 Nov 2016  KTFA

Tim: oh my word… just read first article is this for reaL?

FRANKIE  I CANT WAIT FOR TONIGHTS C.C

A source in the central bank said yesterday that the recent lifting of the price of theIraqi dinar against the US dollar to coincide with the victories of our security forcesand is moving towards liberalization City Almousel.oukal source in a press statement singled out by all the news that the central bank decided to raise the valueof the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar by financial mechanisms fall in its policies for indicating that these mechanisms are subject to the principle of supply and demand in the domestic market. The source , who preferred not to be named , said the Iraqi dinar will see over the next few days , a significant rise in price against the US dollar.

Eli:  ” Iraqi dinar will see over the next few days a significant rise in price against the US dollar”

Am I reading this correctly????   NEXT FEW DAYS…….Is that the same as “soon or in coming days “cause we all now how long that meant (forever).

This just sounds too good to be true……although I hope it is…..

Walkingstick:   Raise three zeroes from the Iraqi currency’s progress and evaluation

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 3

10 minutes ago, murd11 said:

Why would a 500 dinar make any difference in rving

murd11, the 500 Dinar note that we have doesn't have the Kurdish language on it, this one does. The big difference it will make is the exchange rate when it RV's....The 500 Dinar note will be the highest denomination note in public use I think, so the average Iraqi won't have to carry around so many bills. I will try to find the article that states what notes will be in circulation.....

• Upvote 10

12 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Because the current value of a 500 note is very small. So why print them ? I as well as others believe this is a run up to an RV by putting out a smaller bill. I suspect further small denoms are to follow.

pp

Your spot on...see article below.

22 Nov 2016  Mike...

Article: “Iraq new 500-dinar note (B357) confirmed”

Good stuff, so,  from all appearance’s, they not only need this note now, they’re going to need it in the foreseeable future.

As the value slowly rises the note will go from a value of .50 to a buck and hopefully all the way to $500 when the value reaches 1-1.

During that time, the newer notes like the 1, 5, 10, 20 and 100 will come out.

I’m looking forward to Iraq starting the process in 2017 so that in time, they can get to the lower denominated notes.

• Upvote 11

14 hours ago, murd11 said:

Why would a 500 dinar make any difference in rving

At the beginning of the month articles came out stating the central bank was beginning the process of deleting the zeros. Now without warning comes the new 500 a couple weeks later with Kurdish language. I believe this is the start of the smaller denoms. If they add some purchasing power, The 500 could be used like our 100 here. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, idplzr said:

At the beginning of the month articles came out stating the central bank was beginning the process of deleting the zeros. Now without warning comes the new 500 a couple weeks later with Kurdish language. I believe this is the start of the smaller denoms. If they add some purchasing power, The 500 could be used like our 100 here. 

That would be like .20 per dinar as per your guesstimate. I'm oh so good with that as well.

pp

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Your spot on...see article below.

22 Nov 2016  Mike...

Article: “Iraq new 500-dinar note (B357) confirmed”

Good stuff, so,  from all appearance’s, they not only need this note now, they’re going to need it in the foreseeable future.

As the value slowly rises the note will go from a value of .50 to a buck and hopefully all the way to $500 when the value reaches 1-1.

During that time, the newer notes like the 1, 5, 10, 20 and 100 will come out.

I’m looking forward to Iraq starting the process in 2017 so that in time, they can get to the lower denominated notes.

I'll be a monkey's uncle... This makes more sense than any of the last 600 guru articles.

And it came from our very own Luigi. Everyone give this man a green rock please!

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I'll be a monkey's uncle... This makes more sense than any of the last 600 guru articles.

And it came from our very own Luigi. Everyone give this man a green rock please!

Already did Adam as I usually do. Have ask my friend in Kurdistan to do a little follow up and try and let me know what he hears. He has no special connections but he is there.

We will see.

pp

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Holy cow....if you're giving kudos and asking everyone to pass out green rocks to Luigi, then could it possibly be that the fat lady is really prepping up her vocal chords to sing this wonderful RV tune to come?!! :blink: MORE WHISKEY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!  :cheesehead:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

Holy cow....if you're giving kudos and asking everyone to pass out green rocks to Luigi, then could it possibly be that the fat lady is really prepping up her vocal chords to sing this wonderful RV tune to come?!! :blink: MORE WHISKEY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!  :cheesehead:

well if she is really the fat lady and her belly is banging off the mic and i am there to watch

you better have whiskey

davis gonna need that to proceed and work my talents and love

a 60 should help to start to get me warmed up

2 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Here's some more hope direct from the fat lady...

11-22-2016   Newshound Guru EHankins     ...WATCHING THE INFRASTRUCTURE EXPLODING AND THE CLEARING OF MOSUL AND COMMODITIES HAPPENINGS IN IRAQ IS THE EVIDENCE OF BIG, BOOKOO BUCKS $$$$ FLYING AROUND IN IRAQ WAS EVIDENCE OF THE FAT LADIES INABILITY TO HIDE ALL THE MR [MONETARY REFORM] TAKING PLACE.   ...I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TIMING AND STUDY BETWEEN NOVEMBER 25TH THROUGH DECEMBER 7TH.  IRAQ IS ABOUT TO BE GIVEN BIRTH AS A NEW CREATION AND FULFILL IT'S INTENDED PURPOSE...THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR.

• Upvote 5

On 11/21/2016 at 4:25 PM, Luigi1 said:

21 Nov 2016  KTFA

Eli:  ” Iraqi dinar will see over the next few days a significant rise in price against the US dollar”

Am I reading this correctly????   NEXT FEW DAYS…….Is that the same as “soon or in coming days “cause we all now how long that meant (forever).

This just sounds too good to be true……although I hope it is…..

Im feeling ya Eli.............:D    :)    ;)

• Upvote 2