Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raise the three zeros from the Iraqi currency

DinarThug

5 hours ago, DoD said:

Folks I find this a very telling article, thanks Yota...They are 100% correct this isn't the right time, not this week or next week not even next month. The correct time will be in January of 2017.....All the articles an news is pointing to first of year, not before. 

1) The MCP will end 12/31/2016

2) The budget will be implemented 1/1/2017 

3) The LD's will be introduced 1/1/2017 or there about

4) The Dinar will have a new exchange rate of $1.13 to 1 Dinar

This is not my opinion but came straight from the articles I've read on this site. 

Dont worry folks, in a little over a month this long an exhausting ride will be over.......

Agree with you DoD.

Go 2017

Go RV

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Flash101 said:

DOD

Where is the LINK bud   Cause now u r showing us a date & rate I have not read the rate yet just all the hear say of the 1st of the year ?

:confused2:

Sorry flash, I'm like Adam Montana about hand holding...I spend hours daliy reading articles, you will just have to take my word for it or do some research. I've been in this since 2004 an would love for it to RV tomorrow but it ain't gonna happen. 

Oh, an by the way I rounded the rate down to 1.13, it's actually 1.134....per the article. 

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, DoD said:

Sorry flash, I'm like Adam Montana about hand holding...I spend hours daliy reading articles, you will just have to take my word for it or do some research. I've been in this since 2004 an would love for it to RV tomorrow but it ain't gonna happen. 

Oh, an by the way I rounded the rate down to 1.13, it's actually 1.134....per the article. 

DoD

Thnx 4 da update I'll just have to do more homework then but so far in my research I saw nutin yet for the rate I hope u r rite thou I agree this ride has been way to long 2006 for me. and as far as 1/1/2017 this thing popping I don't think so either till sum time after the 1/20/17 if it does but then that word SOON will take on a new meaning and WEBSTER's will should change the abbreviation.

Even at this point I'll take 10 cents just to get off early and those ride lovers can stay on longer if they wish.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY MY FRIEND

:praying:

Just a little opinion piece of mine

the Middle East in the nearby future will see four new power house countries emerge. What better choice to have trump as president to negotiate business trade deals with these new countries. As for Russia they want their share of the Silk Road which is why they are exerting their power in Syria. New middles eastern countries that are going to be very rich in the near future and be a massive drive of the new Silk Road from Baghdad to china; of course Russia wants its piece of the prize. I expect to see bashir al Assad stay in power in Syria with Russia practically controlling Syria. Trump is a lot of things (I certainly don't think he a good person towards women), however for business I do think he will negotiate well in the Middle East. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I also think the dinar will come out at least one to one. In fact I think it's need to come out much higher

I take this to mean you may think the dinar will suddenly appear as on steroids - lean, buff, and powerful - versus on some diet plan - skinny, flaccid, and weak?

If so, I'm with you, DinarBeleiver!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I take this to mean you may think the dinar will suddenly appear as on steroids - lean, buff, and powerful - versus on some diet plan - skinny, flaccid, and weak?

If so, I'm with you, DinarBeleiver!

Feed that Dinar with some ham, bacon and eggs indeed!! :lol::cisole:

We all definitely want it to come out nice, healthy and thick!! HAHA! :drool::cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

Latest articles are stating Iraq's currency returning to "It's former glory" When I read such terms it reinforces to me that it will come out as a reinstatement of It's former value of $3+ per Dinar. I know that it is a long shot to believe this but again money and vast fortunes change hands daily across the globe. Why not for holders of the IQD? An R/I would also mean no capitol gains for any of us as I understand the IRS tax law. Now that is what I'm looking for and I could just bet you so are the rest of the Big financial players on the global scene! Iraq is looking to be part of the global basket of currency's that won't have a negative effect on the other currencies in the basket, but will have a positive purchasing effect on the Iraqi people. So the only thing that I see accomplishing that is an R/I. When the Iraq currency was devalued vast fortunes in Iraq and globally were put on ice so as to speak. Do any of us really think that the Big boys are going to lose their fortunes for good? I think not! because we are talking infrastructure and real estate in Iraq. so something is going to take place in this nation building effort with Iraq that defies financial logic! but will in fact cause Iraq to enter the world scene in a debt driven economy like every other nation!

IMO

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

I got a question . Are there any other currencies in the middle east that are " On Par " with a dollar ???

blueskyline, there are several middle eastern countries currencies that are better than the US dollar. It's been a couple of years since I've been through Kuwait but it takes over 3 US dollars to buy one of their Kuwaiti Dinars. Do you see all the world flocking to Kuwati to do business? Why? They have nothing to offer but oil, Dubai on the other hand has a lot to offer an it takes a little over 3 Dirhams to buy (1) one US dollar. 

The gurus who state the Dinar will come out at plus 3 dollars to buy (1) one Dinar like the glory days are smoking crack. First off if Iraq could do an exchange that high, their smarter than that....

54 minutes ago, DoD said:

blueskyline, there are several middle eastern countries currencies that are better than the US dollar. It's been a couple of years since I've been through Kuwait but it takes over 3 US dollars to buy one of their Kuwaiti Dinars. Do you see all the world flocking to Kuwati to do business? Why? They have nothing to offer but oil, Dubai on the other hand has a lot to offer an it takes a little over 3 Dirhams to buy (1) one US dollar. 

The gurus who state the Dinar will come out at plus 3 dollars to buy (1) one Dinar like the glory days are smoking crack. First off if Iraq could do an exchange that high, their smarter than that....

I know I'm going to regret asking but what doe's " smoking crack mean ? " Is that one of them pipe's the Arabs use with water and flavored tobacco ? A huca or something that effect ?

pp

53 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

I know I'm going to regret asking but what doe's " smoking crack mean ? " Is that one of them pipe's the Arabs use with water and flavored tobacco ? A huca or something that effect ?

pp

Hahahaha, didn't mean to throw a wrench into the discussion by implying people on here actually smoke crack. Back on topic:

unirod, can we assume that the 3.34 rate that Sadame created would be what the articles on "Back to their Glory Days" is referring to? Adam Montana is thinking .10 but I'm looking at what the planning commission is stating...

Anyway we have approximately 42 days to see if what I'm reading will come to past. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, unirod said:

DoD,

I'm not a Guru but just a accomplished Builder. The former glory comments come from the articles themselves. I'm just focused on what Iraq is stating about their intentions with their own currency. 

P.S. I don't smoke crack either :)

Respectfully in my opinion I'm no guru however lol 

Iraq is crack, cocaine and heroin and every rocket fuel you can think of it's going to be an extreamly rich country and I believe that the Dinar will be a complete game changer in the international world and be completely protected by the CBI, IMF,WB,WTO,UN for multiple years to come. I know people have their own opinion and mine is the Dinar will grow year on year and will be the strongest currency in the world. To the doubters you will be completely gutted when this happens however I respect your opinions also ! Go Iraq !

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

Iraq is crack, cocaine and heroin and every rocket fuel you can think of it's going to be an extreamly rich country and I believe that the Dinar will be a complete game changer in the international world and be completely protected by the CBI, IMF,WB,WTO,UN for multiple years to come. I know people have their own opinion and mine is the Dinar will grow year on year and will be the strongest currency in the world. To the doubters you will be completely gutted when this happens however I respect your opinions also ! Go Iraq !

Thxs DB, Bang !! I new I would regret asking. It's a term I don't ever remember hearing before. Should of  did the google thing first before I posted. I kind of feel foolish now.

Guess I lead a sheltered life, lol. At my age no one talks about that garbage around me.  :)

pp

1 hour ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I've got to chime in on this one. I've always thought the dinar would come out at something closer to ten cents to one dollar. But as I was listening to Glenn Beck last week he asked a question that got me to thinking. Now anyone that knows anything about Beck knows that he is constantly telling us that the world economy is about to collapse. And there is some truth to that possibility, but I've always thought that the Powers That Be would have had to have something in place to prevent such a catastrophic scenario that would most certainly mean their demise. I had hoped that was the dinar, but of late I found myself to wonder. Then last week Beck was talking about the situation in  2008 and mentioned how he just knew that was the,"event horizon" if you will, to the worldwide collapse. But he said," I would have been right, but I never saw TARP coming". He went on to say that unless they have another TARP program in place then we are now at a worse place than we were in 2008.

And that got me to thinking. My first thought being that he must not even know about dinar and how much attention that Iraq has received over the last 11 yrs. As I understand the situation just one event could send the fiscal economies of the world into utter chaos. And that it would require something as big as, or much bigger than TARP  to band aid the markets. And a ten cent RV simply isn't going to do that. Then I remembered how that yrs ago India and Iraq were doing, "currency swaps", and now India has eliminated the 100  and 1000 rupee.

I can't help but wonder if this is not all tied together. And if so then it's going to require something far more powerful that a ten cent or one dollar RV from Iraq to save the fiscal world. And that is something that they have repeatedly claimed to want to do. So you may well be right DB, we may see a $3.20 reinstatement of the dinar.

And I don't smoke crack either, :lol: But I do get pretty high on Jesus :angel: 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I have given hell to people that give a date.  Sure hope DB AND DOD are right. 

Thank you Synopsis!  That is what was missing!  My first buy post RV will be steroids.  I wanna get roided up.

Yeah, post event I will be weighing various self protection tactics and strategies!

5 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Feed that Dinar with some ham, bacon and eggs indeed!! :lol::cisole:

We all definitely want it to come out nice, healthy and thick!! HAHA! :drool::cheesehead:

Oh, ham, bacon, eggs (and dinar) just the way I like it!

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I have given hell to people that give a date.  Sure hope DB AND DOD are right. 

Thank you Synopsis!  That is what was missing!  My first buy post RV will be steroids.  I wanna get roided up.

Botswana, you misunderstood me. I didn't give a date or a rate, the CBI did. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, DoD said:

Hahahaha, didn't mean to throw a wrench into the discussion by implying people on here actually smoke crack. Back on topic:

unirod, can we assume that the 3.34 rate that Sadame created would be what the articles on "Back to their Glory Days" is referring to? Adam Montana is thinking .10 but I'm looking at what the planning commission is stating...

Anyway we have approximately 42 days to see if what I'm reading will come to past. 

DoD,

Iraq had what they might consider a "Glory" rate over the USD even pre-Saddam as research shows. Regardless, my speculation is that Iraq's wealth has been systematically transferred across the globe through debt. In my opinion the debt has been transferred abroad using 3 zero notes.