Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raise the three zeros from the Iraqi currency

DinarThug

On 9 November 2016 at 11:17 AM, climber7 said:

Ho-kay 

So apologies if I'm missing something but while this all sounds positive and what we think we want to hear....thereve been many posts explaining why they won't give a date/rate--to keep too many people from buying dinar and ruining this investment 

Why then would they be telling the world now they're gonna do it early 2017? Isn't this counter productive? 

Confusing

18 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Yes it does say remove the zeros from the currency . Which could also mean to Gradually, Gracefully remove the zeroed notes . The 25,000 ,10,000, 5,000 and the 1,000 from the Iraqi currency that will be left to remain in circulation during and after 10 years ....

It would be fabulous it it was the beginning of 2017... But I don't place too much store in the prediction of a time frame .. I think these rumours are smoke and mirrors because to announce it would have speculators falling over themselves to invest in IQD..

🙏🙏🙏🙏 

The central bank begins its first steps to delete the three zeroes from the currency

1 day ago

Khalk:
The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, said the bank began to develop the first steps of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency.

Between the Keywords in a statement that the aim of the deletion of three zeros is to support the Iraqi dinar, and make it a competitor to foreign currencies, pointing out that this project is strategic It will serve as the country 's economy, as the dinar will be included in the global basket of currencies in the vital exchanges. He added that the bank is working on mechanisms for the implementation of the project, it is expected to start at the beginning of 2017.

He pointed out that the Keywords introduction of the new currency does not mean the destruction of ancient coins, but will continue to trade for about 10 years.

http://www.xelk.org/ar/detailn.....relat=5229

• Upvote 4

Post From BondLadys Corner
Tlm724 & Shredd News & Comments 11-12-16

tlm724    ADMINISTRATOR     Central Bank: the deletion of zeros in early 2017

Benefits:
1.adraj Iraqi dinar within the global currency basket and handle it officially the world 's stock exchanges and financial markets.

2.amkanah held economic agreements to handle the national currency as Iraq could hold Order dollar instead dinar when the contract to build two production lines deals agreements or transactions Stirad goods this will cover a very large part of the foreign remittances that are squandering of national wealth from foreign exchange.

3.illt trading allows dealing in Iraqi dinar in the Iraqi market and not rely on foreign and squandered currencies and Bosrtha transfer abroad by the private and public sector, which is the sovereign wealth dissipated abroad a small, non - essential positions and luxury in Iraq at the time need this wealth of storage as a reserve.

4.seetm rid of manipulating market currency exchange and finish the so - called auction sell the currency , "" burning oven dollar ""

5.satoagaf work corrupt suspicious of banks and their agents and Smaserthm "" contractor and investor cartoons " 

6.seetm capping the highest amounts transferred abroad of currency the dollar and the euro and the yen sterling and the yuan exchange - active and other pound to ensure that no smuggling the vast majority of trades of currency smuggling.

and the Iraqi Central Bank Governor said the project to delete the zeros will be implemented in the beginning of 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop the first steps of the project.

and he said: " the purpose of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency", returned him as "this strategic project will serve the country 's economy if will be inclusion of the Iraqi dinar in the global basket of currencies in the vital world stock markets. "

He added that" the Bank is working on mechanisms for the implementation of this project is expected to start at the beginning of 2017 , "noting that" the central bank began the first steps of the project through the selection of the designs , companies and the country that will be the currency printing. "

He pointed out that" the new currency entry does not mean the destruction of ancient coins, but will continue to trade for about ten years , "pointing out that" this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with the dynamics and mechanics in order to preserve liquidity In the market "

http://www.alrasheedmedia.com/2016/11/04/54357/

RCS1947     Very Happy thank you timmie!

Herb62      Thats a nice little nugget

Vaquero     THEY ARE READY!!!! WISH OUR LADY WAS HERE !! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

tlm724    ADMINISTRATOR     Cool I am loving seeing this back in the news, BL always said it's VERY good when they are talking about it !  I do wish there were more articles about the project and it wouldn't surprise me to see some come soon. If it is at all possible I am sure our Lady is buzzing around over there watching, slapping etc ... lol. She does have a way about her !

I have great hope for the new year. Shabs always said he needed stability and with the ongoing offensive in Mosul there will be stability in all of Iraq in a matter of months.

There was a great article today about the CBI and the US Treasury. It reinforces our belief in this investment and that Iraq does have so much help ! Lets help each other stay strong and stay the course, better days are coming for sure  Wink

Central Bank of Iraq signed an agreement with the US Treasury to stop funding the organization Daesh

Ali Abdul Salman 32  07/11/2016    Chief financial officer at the US Embassy in Iraq , John Sullivan yesterday stressed that the cooperation between Washington and Baghdad to stop the financing «Daesh» come a long way, and that the organization , which «reproduced style Mafia» is going through a financial crisis «undermined preparations for the battle of Mosul and Stnhia in its current form in the event of losing the city.»

he said in a telephone interview from Baghdad, said that « the first agreement of its kind between the Federal reserve and the Treasury Department on the one hand, and the Central Bank of Iraq , on the other hand to monitor the dollar shipments and ensure the prevention of the arrival of these funds to illicit destinations, is successfully applied, a shift in the point profile ».

He added that « the Iraqi central leadership on the Keywords and through close cooperation with the US side blacklist to prevent funds from reaching the territory controlled by Daesh mode, and has more than 150 companies.

Among the most important achievements of the agreement« dramatically reduce the dollar shipments to Iraq and replace Dinars ».

he said that since before the signing of the agreement« the militants Daesh deal in dollars, and this stopped today », adding that« the senior leadership of the organization arrested in dollars », spoke about the financial crisis afflicting« Daesh »

and added that« normal armed salary dropped more than 50 percent, as well as to their dealings Dinars prevents them from making international transactions ». He pointed out that Iraq «was one of the countries that buy the dollar for years and there are a radical change.

He praised Sullivan Iraq 's efforts to reform the central bank, has« done during the year more than what has been achieved in the past 13 years ». He added that Washington and Baghdad « will exchange intelligence, financial, security information required to stop for Daesh transfers.»

He added that the organization «was formerly dependent on oil prices and after the decline began trying to swap oil with goods or services». He revealed that the campaign against Mosul found a lot of cache cash.

Shredd      First of all, apologies for the delayed response...I've been away and very busy but am on vacation today!

This IS a great article and aligns/confirms the plan we've been watching regarding removing the zeros. So what does this mean? Well, to remind us all of chats we've done in the past, this means removing the large three zero notes from circulation.

Now, that does not mean retiring them...they are legal tender. I mean, they just recently released the 50k and 100k notes. So, this is an effort to reduce the large note count in circulation.

This will also encourage usage of the electronic banking structure that has been in construction for the past few years...balance protection, rate lock windows, etc. Watch the news...you will start seeing evidence of the reduction of US Dollar in Iraq.

I'm happy to be wrong, but the "gradual" increase in the value of the dinar that we've been reading about for the past few years may very well start off as a continued managed float before it moves to a full market-driven float to maintain stability.

The 2% rate fluctuation stability requirement makes me wonder if that will be the case...to mitigate market reactions to large "steps" or tranching of the rate. We'll have to wait to see.

Anyways, this is great news in what I've felt is a bit of a lag or drought of news we can hang our hats on. How will the notes be removed? If not by law, then by incentive and if the latter is the case, how can you incentivize the Iraqi people to bring in their large notes?

Add value to the artificially held down dinar! Reduce the availability of the Dollar and release into circulation the medium notes and eventually the small notes. I believe 2017 is going to be an exciting year in this regard.

Thank you Ms Timmy for posting the news. Much love to you and our die hard members here. Stay close, read the news and watch for indicators of the tide changing with the dinar. Iraq's back is against the wall and you should be excited. If you will read the news posted here and watch the continued growth of Iraq, you'll see this all come together.

Lastly, just as a reminder which I've often said...this is currency folks, not some penny stock we are stupidly hoping on. Currency which will represent the true value of Iraq's economy...oil, gold reserves, growing infrastructure, gaining diversification of goods and services and investment faith. Not IF, WHEN...and we are getting closer!

Geofitness     Shredd, as always you disseminate the news for the lay. I am going to speak logically which may not be truth, but there is a question that will come of it.
for Iraqi's to bring their larger notes in, the value would have to equal or be greater than the (MCP's) dollar.

So question is, am I correct?  And what is the incentive for the Iraqi people to bring the larger notes in if the value does not exceed the dollar?

Shredd     As Timmy highlighted in red, the plan is to reduce the supply of the dollar. This is huge. If they were flooding the market with the dollar, it would satisfy the need for lower denoms.

BUT, since they are reducing the dollar supply and replacing with the dinar, think of the practicality of that at the rate today....ridiculous, right? So, this situation, the supply and then the corresponding necessary increase in the value to make the ease of carry, the incentive is there to use the dinar.

RCS1947     Bump Very Happy

Geofitness     Shredd, thank you as always,but still a little confused about the "rate." not asking you for a rate but what would the lowest rate need to be to incentivize the Iraq to use the Dinar and/or bring in large demons to be exhanged

Herb62     Not to try and speak for Shredd ,

But if I understand it correct the theory is limit (remove) the dollar and release the lower denoms forcing the use of the dinar ( if thats the only currencies you have..... You have no choice ). But you also increasing the rate so the lower denoms can be used easily . Thats where the debate starts........ slow increase or rate jump.

I may be totally wrong so maybe ignore everything you just read.  scratch  Laughing

Geofitness    I wondered that to Herb. If the rate dose not jump to let's say $1.00 then what is the lowest is "may" start out to be that allows them to release the low demons.

I may be messing all of this up, excuse me fi I am. Just trying to get a handle on this and see if it's likely for them to begin at let's say .10, (just an example)  and creep up from there. Or would it "have to be? higher?

Herb62    Honestly, I don't think anybody knows for sure.

6.seetm capping the highest amounts transferred abroad of currency the dollar and the euro and the yen sterling and the yuan exchange - active and other pound to ensure that no smuggling the vast majority of trades of currency smuggling.

and the Iraqi Central Bank Governor said the project to delete the zeros will be implemented in the beginning of 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop the first steps of the project.

and he said: " the purpose of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency", returned him as "this strategic project will serve the country 's economy if will be inclusion of the Iraqi dinar in the global basket of currencies in the vital world stock markets. "

He added that" the Bank is working on mechanisms for the implementation of this project is expected to start at the beginning of 2017 , "noting that" the central bank began the first steps of the project through the selection of the designs , companies and the country that will be the currency printing. "

He pointed out that" the new currency entry does not mean the destruction of ancient coins, but will continue to trade for about ten years , "pointing out that" this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with the dynamics and mechanics in order to preserve liquidity In the market "

http://www.alrasheedmedia.com/2016/11/04/54357/

RCS1947     Very Happy thank you timmie!

Herb62      Thats a nice little nugget

Vaquero     THEY ARE READY!!!! WISH OUR LADY WAS HERE !! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

tlm724    ADMINISTRATOR     Cool I am loving seeing this back in the news, BL always said it's VERY good when they are talking about it !  I do wish there were more articles about the project and it wouldn't surprise me to see some come soon. If it is at all possible I am sure our Lady is buzzing around over there watching, slapping etc ... lol. She does have a way about her !

I have great hope for the new year. Shabs always said he needed stability and with the ongoing offensive in Mosul there will be stability in all of Iraq in a matter of months.

There was a great article today about the CBI and the US Treasury. It reinforces our belief in this investment and that Iraq does have so much help ! Lets help each other stay strong and stay the course, better days are coming for sure  Wink

Central Bank of Iraq signed an agreement with the US Treasury to stop funding the organization Daesh

Ali Abdul Salman 32  07/11/2016    Chief financial officer at the US Embassy in Iraq , John Sullivan yesterday stressed that the cooperation between Washington and Baghdad to stop the financing «Daesh» come a long way, and that the organization , which «reproduced style Mafia» is going through a financial crisis «undermined preparations for the battle of Mosul and Stnhia in its current form in the event of losing the city.»

he said in a telephone interview from Baghdad, said that « the first agreement of its kind between the Federal reserve and the Treasury Department on the one hand, and the Central Bank of Iraq , on the other hand to monitor the dollar shipments and ensure the prevention of the arrival of these funds to illicit destinations, is successfully applied, a shift in the point profile ».

He added that « the Iraqi central leadership on the Keywords and through close cooperation with the US side blacklist to prevent funds from reaching the territory controlled by Daesh mode, and has more than 150 companies.

Among the most important achievements of the agreement« dramatically reduce the dollar shipments to Iraq and replace Dinars ».

he said that since before the signing of the agreement« the militants Daesh deal in dollars, and this stopped today », adding that« the senior leadership of the organization arrested in dollars », spoke about the financial crisis afflicting« Daesh »

and added that« normal armed salary dropped more than 50 percent, as well as to their dealings Dinars prevents them from making international transactions ». He pointed out that Iraq «was one of the countries that buy the dollar for years and there are a radical change.

He praised Sullivan Iraq 's efforts to reform the central bank, has« done during the year more than what has been achieved in the past 13 years ». He added that Washington and Baghdad « will exchange intelligence, financial, security information required to stop for Daesh transfers.»

He added that the organization «was formerly dependent on oil prices and after the decline began trying to swap oil with goods or services». He revealed that the campaign against Mosul found a lot of cache cash.

Shredd      First of all, apologies for the delayed response...I've been away and very busy but am on vacation today!

This IS a great article and aligns/confirms the plan we've been watching regarding removing the zeros. So what does this mean? Well, to remind us all of chats we've done in the past, this means removing the large three zero notes from circulation.

Now, that does not mean retiring them...they are legal tender. I mean, they just recently released the 50k and 100k notes. So, this is an effort to reduce the large note count in circulation.

This will also encourage usage of the electronic banking structure that has been in construction for the past few years...balance protection, rate lock windows, etc. Watch the news...you will start seeing evidence of the reduction of US Dollar in Iraq.

I'm happy to be wrong, but the "gradual" increase in the value of the dinar that we've been reading about for the past few years may very well start off as a continued managed float before it moves to a full market-driven float to maintain stability.

The 2% rate fluctuation stability requirement makes me wonder if that will be the case...to mitigate market reactions to large "steps" or tranching of the rate. We'll have to wait to see.

Anyways, this is great news in what I've felt is a bit of a lag or drought of news we can hang our hats on. How will the notes be removed? If not by law, then by incentive and if the latter is the case, how can you incentivize the Iraqi people to bring in their large notes?

Add value to the artificially held down dinar! Reduce the availability of the Dollar and release into circulation the medium notes and eventually the small notes. I believe 2017 is going to be an exciting year in this regard.

Thank you Ms Timmy for posting the news. Much love to you and our die hard members here. Stay close, read the news and watch for indicators of the tide changing with the dinar. Iraq's back is against the wall and you should be excited. If you will read the news posted here and watch the continued growth of Iraq, you'll see this all come together.

Lastly, just as a reminder which I've often said...this is currency folks, not some penny stock we are stupidly hoping on. Currency which will represent the true value of Iraq's economy...oil, gold reserves, growing infrastructure, gaining diversification of goods and services and investment faith. Not IF, WHEN...and we are getting closer!

Geofitness     Shredd, as always you disseminate the news for the lay. I am going to speak logically which may not be truth, but there is a question that will come of it.
for Iraqi's to bring their larger notes in, the value would have to equal or be greater than the (MCP's) dollar.

So question is, am I correct?  And what is the incentive for the Iraqi people to bring the larger notes in if the value does not exceed the dollar?

Shredd     As Timmy highlighted in red, the plan is to reduce the supply of the dollar. This is huge. If they were flooding the market with the dollar, it would satisfy the need for lower denoms.

BUT, since they are reducing the dollar supply and replacing with the dinar, think of the practicality of that at the rate today....ridiculous, right? So, this situation, the supply and then the corresponding necessary increase in the value to make the ease of carry, the incentive is there to use the dinar.

RCS1947     Bump Very Happy

Geofitness     Shredd, thank you as always,but still a little confused about the "rate." not asking you for a rate but what would the lowest rate need to be to incentivize the Iraq to use the Dinar and/or bring in large demons to be exhanged

Herb62     Not to try and speak for Shredd ,

But if I understand it correct the theory is limit (remove) the dollar and release the lower denoms forcing the use of the dinar ( if thats the only currencies you have..... You have no choice ). But you also increasing the rate so the lower denoms can be used easily . Thats where the debate starts........ slow increase or rate jump.

I may be totally wrong so maybe ignore everything you just read.  scratch  Laughing

Geofitness    I wondered that to Herb. If the rate dose not jump to let's say $1.00 then what is the lowest is "may" start out to be that allows them to release the low demons.

I may be messing all of this up, excuse me fi I am. Just trying to get a handle on this and see if it's likely for them to begin at let's say .10, (just an example)  and creep up from there. Or would it "have to be? higher?

Herb62    Honestly, I don't think anybody knows for sure.

• Upvote 3

Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency
Deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency

Reasons to delete three zeros from the Iraqi dinar and what it means to delete the zeros from currency

Omar Al-Fateh 16/11/12 economy

The reasons for deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar and what it means to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, the fact deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar, the official source at the Central Bank of Iraq, said that the beginning of the beginning of 2017, will the central Bey Iraqi deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq, Finance Committee also announced in parliament that the central bank will start at the beginning of 2017 by deleting three zeros from the local currency, in other words, that the unity of the coin in 1000 dinars from the old currency will be replaced by only one denarius of the new currency, and so on.

Start procedures to delete three zeros from the currency in 2017

Going on in the minds of many Iraqis that the important question of whether to raise (the zeros from the Iraqi dinar) harm or benefit? Thus why do not we raise the zeros, the official source in the Iraqi Central Bank stressed that the purpose of deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq is to lift the economy and prosperity to raise support for the dinar, which will be a key reason for the return of Iraq's economy again in January 2017, the step by Iraq intended to reform the local currency system based on the use of the currency too high denominations, which leads to difficulties in handling and in private transactions accounts, as well as higher prices resulting from the use of monetary units higher categories, which leads to a decline in the currency and declining purchasing power exchange rate the dinar in a big way.

CBI decision to remove three zeros from the Iraqi dinar

Iraqi Central Bank chairman said that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi dinar will help in flourishing once again the Iraqi economy and the return of the Iraqi currency traded in international stock markets, the deletion of zeros restore Iraqi currency mind in periods of monetary turmoil and declining public revenues of the state at a time when the expenses increase, resort states often to print more of the local currency, leading to price hikes and the occurrence of high inflation, the need to cross categories with high currencies such as the one thousand and one million one hundred thousand ... etc., and with every raise in the denomination as the economy enters the furnace of inflation.

Why delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar

The aim of deleting three zeros from the currency of Iraq is one of the means to control the high inflation is monetary reform, coupled with a change in monetary policy by the old currency high Pfiadtha replacement of a new currency with lower categories so prices tend to decline, but does he have on inflation? The answer is no, because the elimination of inflation is required to follow state moderate monetary policy, an official at the Central Bank of Iraq and stressed that the Iraqi dinar will be the vital currency in global stock markets and the central bank is currently discussing the principles of starting the project and its laws on the beginning of the project of the year 2017 and stressed that the new currency will not have a significant impact on the major currencies, but will raise the Iraqi economy.

• Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, unirod said:

Yes lower categories with a higher exchange rate. The face value of the old notes remain the same but are effected by the exchange rate to our advantage for up to 10 years! This is why the CBI is so interested in collecting the chunky money off the streets! IMO

Please forgive me and understand this is a serious question, but could you try and explain what you have said here in say truck driver terms? Cause I'm sure I'm not getting it. 

• Upvote 6

11-13-2016   Newshound/Intel Guru BGG   Article quote:  "The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank, said the bank began to develop the first steps of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency."   "...the bank is working on mechanisms for the implementation of the project, it is expected to start at the beginning of 2017."   This is really the only article that matters..."begins it's first steps..."  ...which implies they are on this "1st Q 2017" or before...and make it a competitor to foreign currencies..."  Boom.   "...the beginning of 2017..." as per their phrasing - is like, 49 days away I think I can hang in there for that much.

11-13-2016   Newshound Guru mike  Article:  "Central Bank: the deletion of zeros in early 2017 Maybe 2017 is the year that Iraq starts the process, I'm looking forward to seeing Iraq get rid of the MCP, remove all exchange restrictions and accept Article VIII with the IMF.  If they do that in 2017, you'll know the process has begun. If they don't, you'll know this is just another article from a proxy CBI governor designed to placate the masses... just my opinion.

• Upvote 3

LGD,

How i understand the entire issue is this way. The exchange rate will always be according to each individual Dinar. Regardless if it's in electronic form or 25,000 of them on a note. It makes no sense at all to me that any central bank would magically ignore 3 zeros in a bank account balance sheet, or on a currency note. Each Dinar is a single unit that has an exchange rate. When the time comes for a revaluation of the IQD, it is my speculation that it will increase from .0082 cents to .10 USD or even 1.00 USD. The entire paranoia of a 25,000 note magically divided by 1000=25 is stupid. Otherwise the CBI would have done that years ago to the IQD. An R/V of the magnitude that we are looking for may be a long shot by any normal financial standards. But huge concentrations of wealth move at an instant every day. Why not for holders of the IQD outside of Iraq?

I'm not a trucker just a carpenter builder! LOL!!  

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, unirod said:

LGD,

How i understand the entire issue is this way. The exchange rate will always be according to each individual Dinar. Regardless if it's in electronic form or 25,000 of them on a note. It makes no sense at all to me that any central bank would magically ignore 3 zeros in a bank account balance sheet, or on a currency note. Each Dinar is a single unit that has an exchange rate. When the time comes for a revaluation of the IQD, it is my speculation that it will increase from .0082 cents to .10 USD or even 1.00 USD. The entire paranoia of a 25,000 note magically divided by 1000=25 is stupid. Otherwise the CBI would have done that years ago to the IQD. An R/V of the magnitude that we are looking for may be a long shot by any normal financial standards. But huge concentrations of wealth move at an instant every day. Why not for holders of the IQD outside of Iraq?

I'm not a trucker just a carpenter builder! LOL!!  

Thank you so much. I was hoping that was what you were saying. I understand that the people in charge can, and usually do, whatever they want. But I cannot for the life of me understand how one can be so ignorant as to think that removing zeros from the actual currency ,lop, would garner the international interest that they keep talking about. And boy are they talking big now. I'm with you my friend, I lean more towards the 10 to 25 cent scenario first; but I definitely see that one dollar is a remote possibility.  

• Upvote 3

On 11/14/2016 at 5:09 AM, yota691 said:

that the unity of the coin in 1000 dinars from the old currency will be replaced by only one denarius of the new currency, and so on.

$1 dollar $5 dollar $10 dollar $25 dollar $50 dollar $100 dollar is the so on 

u·ni·ty

noun
noun: unity
  1. 1.
    the state of being united or joined as a whole.
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

$1 dollar $5 dollar $ 10 dollar $25 dollar $50 dollar $100 dollar is the so on 

u·ni·ty

noun
noun: unity
  1. 1.
    the state of being united or joined as a whole.

OH SNAP!

the hardest-working member here and intelligent. when you put it like that it's pretty clear what they intend to do. Thanks Master Yota. 

• Upvote 2

GM LGD and all of DV..I don't know about all that..these articles speak of the subject but in reality the CBI not gonna broadcast it true intention if monetary value is involved...ain't gonna happen...but they have stated they want to give purchasing power to the citizens from past articles...which is what they had in the past...Hope everybody has a Bless Day...

• Upvote 5