Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raise the three zeros from the Iraqi currency

DinarThug

one other item , I have been  wondering  about  in this article ,  {  we all have seen or have read ,   the central bank will not  tell anyone  when this will kick off and what  value it will be ... }  so  I hope they are not  just  yanking on the chain  , and just getting the Iraqi people  all worked up ,  and not deliver

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Laid Back said:

"The purpose of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency", returned him as "this strategic project will serve the country's economy if it will be inclusion of the Iraqi dinar in the global basket of currencies in the vital world exchanges." 

Removing the zero's from exchange rate 0,00085 = 0,85 or $1,18 THIS IS WHAT WE WANT.

- Make it competitor of foreign currency 

- This strategic project will serve the country's economy

Thanks clown👻

:bravo::praying::D

• Upvote 5

11-5-2016   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "Learn the benefits of removing zeros from the Iraqi currency"   Quote:  "...the Iraqi Central Bank Governor said the project to delete the zeros will be implemented in the beginning of 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop the first steps of the project."  Thats a good one...!  High hopes and fingers crossed! We have a bit to wait yet.  They need to end the war and clean out Mosul and I am sure they need to pass a few more laws.  But this article for sure provides more clarity and confirmation on the plan.

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, jeepguy said:

one other item , I have been  wondering  about  in this article ,  {  we all have seen or have read ,   the central bank will not  tell anyone  when this will kick off and what  value it will be ... }  so  I hope they are not  just  yanking on the chain  , and just getting the Iraqi people  all worked up ,  and not deliver

If I knew the exact date this is going to kick off .. I and many others speculators would be buying Dinar...

its been a very long ride and I for one is extremely happy it's nearly over..

remember the hardest part of any delivery is the birth...

• Upvote 2

Over the years we have heard this story before and nothing has come of it, yes many things have happened to make us believe that it is just around the corner....again.

I for one am waiting for Iraq to go international and state the dinar rate verses the dollar, anything else is just speculation.  It will be what it will be and then we can all deal with it.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 235snack said:

Over the years we have heard this story before and nothing has come of it, yes many things have happened to make us believe that it is just around the corner....again.

I for one am waiting for Iraq to go international and state the dinar rate verses the dollar, anything else is just speculation.  It will be what it will be and then we can all deal with it.

FANTASTIC post!  My thoughts EXACTLY!!

:bravo::confused::rocking-chair:

Benefits delete zeros dinar

Date: November 6, 2016

14947870_1990275837866128_6304191856686589195_n

Will the implementation of the project because it involves a large economic benefits.

The central bank to delete the zeros in early 2017

Benefits:

1. Iraqi dinar inclusion within the global currency basket and handle it officially the world's stock exchanges and financial markets.

2. The possibility of economic agreements to handle the national currency as it can Iraq contract agreements Order dinars instead of dollars when the contract to build two production lines deals or deals Stirad goods and this will cover a very large part of the foreign remittances that are squandering of national wealth from foreign exchange.

3. Adjust the transaction allows dealing in Iraqi dinar in the Iraqi market and not rely on foreign and squandered currencies and Bosrtha transfer abroad by the private and public sector, which is the sovereign wealth dissipated to the outside on small transactions and non-essential and luxury in Iraq at the time need this wealth of storage as a reserve.

4. will be disposed of manipulating the currency exchange market and completed the so-called auction sell the currency, "" burning oven dollar. ""

5. work will depend corrupt suspicious of banks and their agents and Smaserthm "" contractor and investor cartoons "

6. will be determined by the roof top of the amounts transferred abroad of currency the dollar, euro, yen and sterling and the yuan's exchange-active and other pound to ensure that no smuggling the vast majority of trades of currency smuggling.

He said the Iraqi Central Bank Governor said the project to delete the zeros will be implemented in early 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop the first steps of the project.

And he said: "The purpose of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency", returned him as "this strategic project will serve the country's economy if it will be inclusion of the Iraqi dinar in the global basket of currencies in the vital world exchanges."

He added that "the Bank is working on mechanisms for the implementation of this project is expected to start at the beginning of 2017," noting that "the central bank began the first steps of the project through the selection of designs, companies and the country in which the currency will be printed."

He pointed out that "the new currency entry does not mean the destruction of ancient coins, but will continue to trade for about ten years," pointing out that "this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with the dynamics and mechanics in order to preserve liquidity in the market."

• Upvote 4

11-6-2016   Newshound Guru Enorrste   Article:  "Learn the benefits of removing zeros from the Iraqi currency"   I think it is time to start getting excited, again.  The first thing that I noticed in this article is the follow quite specific statement:  "The purpose of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency is to support the Iraqi dinar and make it a competitor of foreign currency", returned him as "this strategic project will serve the country's economy if it will be inclusion of the Iraqi dinar in the global basket of currencies in the vital world exchanges."  There are four things to note here: (1) the large notes wil begin tol be deleted "beginning in 2017"; (2) the purpose is to make the dinar stronger (note the word "support" and the phrase "competitor of foreign currency"; and (3) this will "serve the Iraqi economy"; and (4) the dinar will take its place in the basket of currencies in the "vital world exchanges."  Let's look at these one at a time.  [First] The large notes will be deleted.  This cannot be a LOP because a LOP would not change the value of the dinar, and the other three points above make it clear that the dinar will rise in value.  Therefore, there is only one way that the large notes can be removed from the market place without destroying the fragile liquidity that exists in Iraq already:  the value must rise enough to make it feasible to remove the large notes 

11-6-2016   Newshound Guru Enorrste   KAP [Guru Kaperoni] has rightly stated...that a minimum of $.10 for the value of the dinar would make it possible to begin removing the three zero notes.  This means that we must look for a minimum of a 100 times increase in the value of the dinar sometime during the coming year.  Second, the purpose is specifically stated to "support" the dinar and to make it a "competitor in world markets."  At this point the dinar is not internationally recognized or tradable.  Both of these factors must be eliminated for point number 2 to come to fruition.  The only way in which they can "support" the dinar (in terms of value) and make it "competitive" in the world markets is to allow it to float and to rise to the point where the "support" and "competitive" value become real factors.  I therefore expect to see the float start shortly after the new year.  Third, this move will "serve the Iraqi economy."  Clearly a move to a float and an internationally recognized currency will cause imports prices to fall quickly and allow for imports into Iraq more easily.  This would, then, be consistent with point number 3 that the plan will "serve the Iraqi economy."

11-6-2016   Newshound Guru Enorrste    Finally, the statement is made that the dinar will takes its place in a "basket of currencies" that contribute to the "vital world exchanges."  At present the only currencies that hold this sort of recognition are the dollar, Canadian and Australian dollar, pound, euro, and a few others.  By making this bold statement, therefore, the author is re-iterating what we found from Saleh years ago namely that the dinar is going to become a world reserve currency.  The only way in which the dinar can take this position is if it is internationally recognized, if Iraq is a part of Article VIII of the IMF Charter, if the value of the dinar is commensurate with that of the world's reserve currencys (worth about a dollar American, more or less), and is supported by reserves that PROVE that it is a strong currency.  The current reserves of $40 billion are sufficient to make the currency the strongest in the world at $1 per dinar.  Unlike the US, they won't need "the full faith and credit of Iraq" to support their currency.  However, in addition to the highest relative reserves, Iraq also has the second highest known reserves of underground wealth in the world.  Therefore it is well positioned to take its place as a world reserve currency as long as they stick to the plan.  The bottom line for me is that this article, even if it is repeating a plan elaborated over a year ago, is more specific and continues the timeline from that earlier article.  2017 would appear to be the year when this will all truly begin to move forward.  Keep your fingers crossed!   

• Upvote 6

11-5-2016   Newshound Guru mike   Article:  "Central Bank: the deletion of zeros in early 2017"  Quote:  "... the Iraqi Central Bank Governor said the project to delete the zeros will be implemented in the beginning of 2017, indicating that the bank began to develop the first steps of the project."  ...this is a good one. I know we've heard it before but at some point these guys are going to have to make the necessary changes. 

11-7-2016  Newshound Guru mike  Article:  "Learn the benefits of removing zeros from the Iraqi currency"   Bottom line, Iraq needs Article VIII compliance before the value will rise, the market spread is proving there's no demand for the dinar right now, in it's current state. ...it's going to take a while before you can begin to delete the zero's to begin with. So, if they start in 2017, when will the dinar be worth a dime?   Secure the borders, pass the banking legislation, create an open market economy, remove exchange restrictions and reduce the MCP, then we'll see an increase in the dinar.   If anything, the past has proven to us over and over there are no short cuts, the IMF isn't going to give a pass to the sixth most corrupt nation on the planet.

• Upvote 2

11-7-2016   Newshound Guru Enorrste   Article:  "Learn the benefits of removing zeros from the Iraqi currency "   [Guru] Mike, I tend to agree with you that entry into Article VIII is a necessary prerequisite.  I doubt any serious investors in dinars would play in the dinar market without some form of level playing field that is offered through Article VIII.  The market spread situation can be corrected by floating the currency.  An announcement that the currency would be allowed to float would automatically make the official rate and the street rate identical.  Furthermore, the plan is clearly stated to reduce the money supply from 50 trillion dinars to 40 billion dinars.  They just haven't started the process yet.  It is my take that the article ...is saying that this process will begin in early 2017. [reference Guru mike post 11-7-2016] 

11-7-2016   Newshound Guru Enorrste   The CBI will begin destroying the large notes, thus reducing the money supply, and this will put upward pressure on the value of the currency, irrespective of Article VIII.  If they also accept the Article VIII conditions, which I believe is the stated goal of the IMF, then the process could move along much faster.  Trade would improve in Iraq, thus allowing more money to come into the country, relieving the liquidity crisis somewhat, and this would allow the CBI to begin reducing the money supply.  They are clearly on record that they want the money supply to be brought down to 40 billion dinars.  They just have to have a mechanism to make this happen without too much of a jolt internally.  And, of course, they have to START.  I believe the article is saying that they have made a determination that the start will happen in early 2017. 

• Upvote 2