Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raise the three zeros from the Iraqi currency

DinarThug

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

the new currency entry does not mean the destruction of ancient coins, but will continue to trade for about ten years," pointing out that "this period will enable the central bank to withdraw the old currency in accordance with the dynamics and mechanics in order to preserve liquidity in the market.

this  seems too say , " they have the lower notes  printed and ready too come into play  "   as we have known   here in the forums  for  a couple years now !    but   now  we must  hope they do what  laid back  has stated , and not   roll zero`s off notes  and make it  the number value ...   this  would surely  make a lot of  Iraqi  folks   not soo  happy

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Much obliged Thugs, more articles discussing the deletion of the zeros. I believe we will be seeing more of such articles to educate the people of the changes to come. Monetary reform is just around the corner and the real value of the Iraq Dinar will be revealed in early 2017. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, Annika said:

Are we looking at a 10 year float? Is there any Indication of meetings or something to look for in the early months of 2017? Great article, hope it's soon, real soon 

I think what they are saying is that our currency will be tradable along side the new currency for a period of ten year, basically co exist.

• Upvote 16

We have 56 days until 2017 dawns..... Hopefully they will enact this currency reform on January 1st. That would certainly be the optimal way to balance all their books and a much simpler means of calculating.....not to mention the best scenario for the citizens of Iraq to follow.

Just birth this baby for all involved .... Please!!!!!

• Upvote 11

41 minutes ago, TennesseeCherokee said:

We have 56 days until 2017 dawns..... Hopefully they will enact this currency reform on January 1st. That would certainly be the optimal way to balance all their books and a much simpler means of calculating.....not to mention the best scenario for the citizens of Iraq to follow.

Just birth this baby for all involved .... Please!!!!!

It's something to look forward if it was January 1st  but when I read early 2017 i thought in the first Quarter of 2017... Correct me if you think I'm off the mark.. 

🙏😊🙏😊🙏😊

Edited by NoviceInvestor
Add..
  • Upvote 3