Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Food Supply News - Roundup and glyphosate

adhoc10

Our (the US)  food supply has been an area of increased scrutiny for awhile as pesticide and genetically modified foods are being studied and researched by independent testing organizations. Although the food manufacturers and Monsanto claim that all is good and we should not be concerned, this major report highlights the presence of very high glyphosate levels in many of the foods that we feed ourselves and our children. 

Last year, 17 leading global cancer experts from the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) sparked a firestorm when they classified glyphosate as a class 2A “probable human carcinogen”.

I personally don't watch mainstream media, but from what I understand, this information is not being disseminated to the public. You can follow the link on this summary article for a copy of the actual report. 

http://sustainablepulse.com/2016/11/14/alarming-levels-of-glyphosate-contamination-found-in-popular-american-foods/#.WDGpTtUrK73

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks adhoc10.

I also read recently that 1000 people in the UK were tested and all 1000 had the crap in them.

I liked this part:

"Personal injury law firms around the United States are already lining up plaintiffs for “mass tort” actions against Monsanto that claim the company’s Roundup herbicide has caused cancer in farm workers and others exposed to the chemical. "

But with spending 66 Billion Bayer can afford to pay the bill.

Go organic.

• Upvote 3

I forgot where I saw it but there were rediculous levels of glyphosaphate in a lot of foods...this list I saw it last week had Cheerios, ritz,Oreos but even Annies(supposed to be organic) lots of food made the list...scary...gotta get back to taking care of Mother Earth. There organic ways of taking care of her.

• Upvote 2