Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Drive by :)

Adam Montana

Francie...

2 hours ago, Francie26 said:

Just heard on Fox News that the "fight for Mosul rages on."  Those poor people. It's been such a long time for them to live in a war zone.  When I think of how hard this wait is for me, I remember those moms and dads who never know if their little ones will still be with them by bedtime. I hope the change in the dinar value will breathe new life into their poor existences.   I have no idea if it will or not, but I sure hope it can and does. It just seems so sad that some people are caught in such a life. They are like us. They have families and want the best for them, but are caught in a quagmire of war. God bless them all.

I feel for those moms and dads as well. If I never make a penny on my Dinar, I would be happy if those moms and dads could be by their babies at bedtime.

I admit that at times I forget to put them in my prayers, and I thank you for your post because it reminds me that I need to do just that... put these people in my prayers.

God bless them all indeed.

• Upvote 15

28 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

If I never make a penny on my Dinar, I would be happy if those moms and dads could be by their babies at bedtime.

Ya, I Hear Ya Bro' - And I Have No Idea If Any Of Us Will Ever Come Out Ahead On This Investment ! :blink: 

But I Do Know From Following Iraq That The Current Administration's Policies Have Completely Squandered Countless Lives ! <_<

Which Is Why I'm Now Bullish On The Future Of Iraq As The Trump Administration Lines Up A Bulldozer To These Past Mistakes ! B)

Here's An Email I Received Today From The Trump Campaign With A Survey That U Can Click On Near The Bottom As They Set Their Agenda ! ;) 

- CNN

PS - Make The Dinar Great Again !

:D   :D   :D

Make America Great Again

The election may be over, but our work is just getting started.

In 61 days, we begin our mission to Make America Great Again!

As I’ve said so many times before, I will not be able to do it alone. I’ll need you to step up and play an active role in fixing our country and enacting our platform for America.

Which is why I’m asking you to take the 100-Day Plan of Action Survey, so that we can determine what we MUST accomplish as our first order of business.

Our first hundred days in office will set the stage for our entire presidency.

The world will be watching every action we take over those first hundred days. It’s incredibly important that we set the right agenda and deliver on our promises to the forgotten men and women of our country.

While our transition team is busily assembling our cabinet as I write this to you, I need you to step up and help craft our plan of action for the first hundred days of the TRUMP Administration.

Please take our 100-Day Plan of Action Survey to help our transition team set the right agenda for our first few months in office.

Thank you,

Donald J. Trump
President-Elect of the United States of America

• Upvote 7

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2016 at 8:42 PM, Adam Montana said:

Francie...

I feel for those moms and dads as well. If I never make a penny on my Dinar, I would be happy if those moms and dads could be by their babies at bedtime.

I admit that at times I forget to put them in my prayers, and I thank you for your post because it reminds me that I need to do just that... put these people in my prayers.

God bless them all indeed.

My brother and sister, our Lord will hear our prayers and he will answer them all. I beg of you both to never forget those who don't have what God has blessed us with and to always remember them in your prayers. I pray that God will grant me the desires of my heart that I may be the person that is God's answer to your prayers. 

On 11/23/2016 at 11:44 AM, Francie26 said:

In the future, I will make a conscious effort to remember those people when I say my prayers each day. If enough of us do this, God can't help but hear our collective voices resounding through Heaven. At least it brings me comfort to think so.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2016 at 6:43 AM, RodandStaff said:

Sandfly Adam...the only thing that could make your news better is to see the Pack turn their season around...but a healthy RV will help me overlook even that!!! ;)

It is wonderful to see you here again, my old friend. (Old? About 7 years, so I guess that's old enough. lol)