Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alexis John

• 3 weeks later...

Warren Buffet’s portfolio consists of 44 publicly traded companies. The vast majority of them (32) provide dividends, a number of which provide annual dividends in excess of four percent.

General Motors Company (NYSE/GM) is one of the world’s biggest automakers, with well-known brands such as Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC. The company operates through four business segments: GM North America, GM Europe, GM International Operations, and GM South America.

International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE:IBM), better known as IBM, is the world’s biggest provider of computer products and services and is among the top leaders in virtually every market in which it competes. IBM may have made a name for itself in computer hardware, but today, the company’s information technology (IT), business services, and software units are among the biggest in the world.

Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX) is one of the largest independent refiners in the world by sales. The company operates through four segments: global refining and marketing, midstream, and chemical operations.

Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) is a consumer staples giant with a global footprint reaching more than 180 countries. The world’s largest maker of consumer packaged goods operates through five segments: Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric Care and Home Care; and Baby, Feminine and Family Care.  

These are some of the Stocks that have always been in his portfolio all the while.

• Upvote 3

On 2016-11-17 at 11:10 PM, Alexis John said:

I am researching on the giant and also on other not so famous investing gurus. 

I know about Warren Buffett, George Soros. 

Can you people help me with other investing gurus also?

I hope to add my name to that list real soon  Alexis ! Great idea for a thread. +1

pp

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...