Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Updated Lists of Important Issues for the GOI, KRG, Political Blocs, Parliament, CBI to complete in the very near term to get to the "Big Prize"

DV, Here is a list comprised of the latest information in regards to what needs to happen prior to the RV / RI of the IQD IMHO……Just my 2 cents only!!   Please feel free to add to this lists at your leisure.....:):)

1.  Liberation of Mosul

2.  “HCL” voted in Parliament

3. National Settlement voted in Parliament

4. Budget 2017 voted in Parliament and published in the Gazette

5. Important laws voted in Parliament and published in the Gazette, National Guard Law, Popular Crowd, Justice & Accountability Law, Federal Act, National Oil Company, Amendments Investment Law

6. Minister positions filled & voted in Parliament

7. Article 140

8. CBI auctions stopped altogether

**Ask yourself why did Parliament decide to reconvene on 26 Nov after they had voted to extend legislative term for one month to get things done.   Why all the time off needed when they could be working to pass laws and getting things done for the good of the Iraqi citizens and the country…..Delay?   I do believe they are working behind the scenes and all will be revealed in the weeks ahead.  The CBI, GOI, KRG, Parliament, Senior Political Blocs, IMF, WB, UN and of course U.S.A and other countries are aware of the end goal.   Do you think agencies & countries are offering up “Billions” of dollars and expect absolutely nothing in return?   You can answer that question for yourself but please here is a hint….Follow the money!!!!!!!!  As LGD politely states on numerous occasions “Suddenly” is truly upon us IMHO

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 7

Great Summary, TigerGorZow!

I think, like you, they (and a few other interested folks) are working behind the scenes.  The other interested folks are likely "coaching" and "encouraging" key individuals on the "beneficial" outcome the key individuals need to advance expediently.

A couple other significant items that may be necessary are materially removing Maliki and cohorts, Iranian and Turkish troops getting the boot from Iraq, and a significant portion of the stolen/pilfered funds returned to Iraq.  My reasoning for this is the corruption needs to be substantially removed for a stable trajectory toward social and economic stability, having foreign troops does not promote a sound business environment for investment, and the existing loans could be paid off.  These considerations would bolster the revalue of the IQD further and improve the credit rating of Iraq to a foreign investment worthy rating.

One other item for Iraqi modernization and ability to engage in foreign investment/transactions is the implementation of "Letters of Credit."

It really does really seem like things are being put in place.  Here is a long read I posted earlier that has some other things that may happen or need to happen if interested along with my reasoning for why this IQD revaluation is valid as a basis for my investment.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Great Summary, TigerGorZow!

I think, like you, they (and a few other interested folks) are working behind the scenes.  The other interested folks are likely "coaching" and "encouraging" key individuals on the "beneficial" outcome the key individuals need to advance expediently.

A couple other significant items that may be necessary are materially removing Maliki and cohorts, Iranian and Turkish troops getting the boot from Iraq, and a significant portion of the stolen/pilfered funds returned to Iraq.  My reasoning for this is the corruption needs to be substantially removed for a stable trajectory toward social and economic stability, having foreign troops does not promote a sound business environment for investment, and the existing loans could be paid off.  These considerations would bolster the revalue of the IQD further and improve the credit rating of Iraq to a foreign investment worthy rating.

One other item for Iraqi modernization and ability to engage in foreign investment/transactions is the implementation of "Letters of Credit."

It really does really seem like things are being put in place.  Here is a long read I posted earlier that has some other things that may happen or need to happen if interested along with my reasoning for why this IQD revaluation is valid as a basis for my investment.

Synopsis, Thanks....... I read your very in depth information provided back in April and it was an excellent digestion of what is truly coming to fruition in the weeks or months ahead.  I prefer days ahead but one thing is certain something good will happen IMHO in the months ahead based on numerous positive articles over the past few weeks.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, tigergorzow said:

Synopsis, Thanks....... I read your very in depth information provided back in April and it was an excellent digestion of what is truly coming to fruition in the weeks or months ahead.  I prefer days ahead but one thing is certain something good will happen IMHO in the months ahead based on numerous positive articles over the past few weeks.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

Spot On TigerGorZow!  I always appreciate your very informative comments!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2