Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Believes The New Rates Are Installed Globally.

Luigi1

Bruce  15 Nov 2016: 
Where are we since Thursday?  A lot has happened.  It is the 15th, and normally we get the UN Operational rates on the 15th.  What happened yesterday in preparation for that, the screens maybe it was the front screens of the banking institutions in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, meaning North America, all went dark. 

They went dark maybe not all day but for hours for a period of time they went black. Why? 

It was because the rates were being updated, reinstalled onto the screens to be used at a later time which we thought would be today.  I don’t think they have been indicated today yet.  But that can occur today or tomorrow.  That is really interesting. 

It not only happened in North America, but at some point in the afternoon or last night it happened around the world.  All the banks around the world were reinstalling the rates.  That never happened before.  I think it is an important event that took place.

Bruce:  Today, the United Nations Operational rates were supposed to be effective on this date.  So far we are waiting for that to occur.  Maybe there been some rate changes. Maybe some rates, but still not up yet. I am sure there is more we are looking for in that area.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm waiting on the big let down excuse why this didn't  happen from all the gurus like many many times before some of us ole timers remember. So wish in 1 hand and krap in the other and see which hand fills up faster I'm not being a Debbie downer r Nancy negative I'm just not putting all my hopes in all the guru :bs: now days. I'm waiting on Adams email that says BINGO some of us do remember BINGO.

:deadhorse:

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

I'm waiting on Adams email that says BINGO some of us do remember BINGO.

Brother Flash, big bro Adam isn't sending out those RV test emails for nothing.....be like me, have a glass of your favorite drink, and enjoy the ride until when we hear from Adam which might be sooner than we think.....I'm heading to happy hour now lol :cheesehead: Cheers!!

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

...the front screens of the banking institutions in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, meaning North America, all went dark. They went dark maybe not all day but for hours for a period of time they went black. Why? 

Hmmm Bruce. Not sure why. :lol: