Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 16 November 2016

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I'm not going to say "I told you so"... yes I am. :lmao: 

- Adam

:tiphat: 

Sandfly Big Cheese...and all your Cheese Curd helpers! (believe me when I say....coming from a former Wisconsinite that is said with the highest respect! :cheesehead:)

I just can't wait to have the opportunity to choose to say the "I told ya so" or not to all the ones who passed on this opportunity...I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there...but wisdom still is kinda whispering in my ear to keep a low profile post RV...which would include not rubbing it in someones face... I guess!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Good morning DV!

This weekly post is going to be a bit techy, and I apologize in advance for that... but 
it's a necessary evil as we seem to be getting heated up in the Dinar World.

First the dinar, short and sweet: 

You need look no further than the current News section to see that the trending
hot topic is OIL... which means HCL is on the way, and you know how I feel about
HCL!

Can you say "GO RV!"? :twothumbs: 

If you're not in the VIP group yet, NOW is the time! I know many of you plan on 
waiting till the last minute, in hopes of saving a couple bucks... I don't blame you 
for that! But be warned that if an RV happens and you missed out because you 
were busy during the holidays... there is NO ADMITTANCE "Post RV".

Here's the good news: You can get in at the cheapest price point EVER as of 
right now, a mere $25! Here's the link.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/ 

Benefits of VIP are amazingly simple: Guaranteed better Cash In Rate, Post RV
investments and guidance (tax, legal, and more), immediate access to some of 
the most amazing asset protection and wealth management tools in the world, 
and perhaps most importantly - your key to the room where some of the most 
knowledgable people around like to hang out.

Seriously, just join. You will NOT regret it if you do, but you WILL regret it if you
don't! http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/ 

Now the annoying techy bits:

If you're in the VIP group, you already know that you will receive an email AND a 
Text message once the RV is officially announced, as long as your contact info 
is correct on your profile here. (NOTE: Any member can add their phone number
to their profile, but ONLY VIP members will actually receive a text.)

The text system works perfectly, since phone providers don't block texts they 
think are spam or promotions... but email is less reliable.  Gmail tends to throw 
DinarVets emails into the "Promotions" folder, where nobody ever looks. Many 
providers like @sbcglobal or @msn.com or @rr.com etc etc will push my emails 
into the Spam folder, or worse yet they will just not deliver them! Unfortunately, 
I cannot do anything about that. 

For some time now, I am guessing that my email delivery rate through DinarVets
has been about 70%. Through some extensive tweaking, wrenching on the 
hamster wheels, and some genetic altering of the monkey's coffee beans... it 
looks like we're up to about 90% as of this week.

That's good, but I'm shooting for 100%. 

First, thank you VIP members for your feedback on the last VIP email - it's been 
a huge help in increasing performance. I've made a couple more changes to how 
the emails are sent (superlube on the chipmunk treadmill), and I'm sending 2 more 
test emails.

Test 1 will come from the "General" email system. In order to get that email, you 
will need to already be signed up on the Newsletter list (here: http://dinarnews.net/news

Test 2 will come from the new and improved DinarVets VIP email system.

Once you get those, I want you to give me feedback in the poll at this VIP link:

https://goo.gl/pznE7Z 

Oh! One last thing - I forgot the Weekly Qs last week. Sorry about that! Here's this week's:

see below...

This is an extremely interesting question, especially if you remember when 
this speculation first started it was rumored that Donald Trump had made 
a large Dinar purchase.

I'm not going to feed that rumor, so I'll stay on topic - Iraq is moving at it's 
own pace, despite who was or wasn't elected.

I do believe that our election will have made an influence on their speed, but I 
don't think Donald Trump himself will have any influence on their timing.

:twocents: 

I'm doing great, thanks for asking!

I disagree that this government is no better than the last - it is MUCH better! Don't 
let the current lack of immediate RV discourage you, we are on the right track!

:twothumbs: 

Good morning Seabee! Haha! I hadn't read your post before I answered the one above, 
but obviously I'm not the only one who remembers that. I believe it was longer than 5
years ago, but I don't think that's really important. My take on Trump investing in dinar 
is this: The Donald isn't Warren Buffett, I don't see him as an "oracle". I think he's a brilliant
business person and has a history of building great teams, and I do support him as Prez,
but his purchase of Dinar is probably more attributable to the fact that he's got money 
to burn and the possibility of a great return on investment on the Dinar is kind of a 
no-brainer for most of us... and it probably was for him as well. 

Speaking of return on investment, does anyone recall when I told you all to bet on him
over a year ago? I've had many members tell me they made a great return on their bets
(one member bet $100 and won $4000 on it :lol: )!

I'm not going to say "I told you so"... yes I am. :lmao: 

But I'm really not going to say "I told you so" if you're not in the VIP group when this thing
pops, because I'm going to be way too busy.

Get in now. That's all I have to say about it.

Cheers for now! 

- Adam

:tiphat: 

Maybe you can send some of those hamsters and chipmunks to help with the Packers offensive line....  :)

14 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Adam. I check my phone number and it is correct in my profile, but i have not gotten a text message.  If you sent one in the past two days (14th and 15th) with your emails I did not get one.

Thanks for everything your doing. 

No text was sent, just emails. No text will be sent until the actual RV from what I understood.

Go RV!

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam.  Always glad to read through the weekly updates!  Thanks so much for all you and your team do.

I received Test 1 (email) this morning, but haven't seen Test 2.  Will keep my eyes open and report back once I receive it, and will also let you know if I don't get it soon (as others have received it already).

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam! Just as a FYI, using Yahoo email, it is interesting that Test #2 is time stamped on my email list at 08:33 and Test #1 is time stamped at 08:53. However, opening Test #1 email it says it was sent at 08:27. (I don't know enough to know why Test #1 took so long to arrive and Test #2 was fairly quick.) 

Thank you again for all of your hard work!