Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New measures to curb manipulation in hard currency and the elimination of the monopoly speculators .. adviser Abadi's "Zora": the central bank intends to reduce the price of the dollar and inflation is the lowest in half a century

yota691

12376.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&watermark=wmada1,wmada2

Financial advisor to the Prime Minister and the appearance of Mohammed Saleh

Author: AR, HH, ZJ 
Editor: AR, HH 
11.16.2016 12:33 
Number of Views: 155

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Financial advisor to the Prime Minister suggested that the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Wednesday, the development of a commercial bank to finance private sector trade by opening letters of credit, rather than transfers, while calling the central bank to study the proposal, stressed that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate in the parallel market rate exceeds the central bank's ten price points.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "the Iraqi dinar exchange rate in the parallel market rate exceeds the central bank's rate ten points and the overall level of prices in Iraq remains stable, despite the presence of two prices for the disbursement of the dollar," noting that "the difference is not reflected strongly the general price level basis, inflation is still a level of two percent, the lowest in the history of Iraq. "

He attributed the favor, reasons that "Iraq imports from dollar areas of the world as East Asia, which suffered from depression in the goods", suggesting "the development of a commercial bank to finance private sector trade contribute to the civil and government banks to finance trade by opening letters of credit, rather than transfers."

Financial advisor Ebadi pointed out that "everyone will benefit from this bank and we will get rid of the speculators and speculation, accusations and controversy that never ends," calling on the central bank to "study this proposal."

• Upvote 6

Again guys, we have heard this before and nothing but hope came out of it. Sit back, relax and wait for it to happen, it will in it's own time. Talk is very cheap, actions on the other hand will show us....I am from Missouri and have the need to be shown.

• Upvote 5

Thanks Yota, awesome as always amigo :twothumbs:

The liberation of Iraq is not far off DV and we can see accelerated activity in all areas, security, banking, monetary reform, foreign investment, along with many articles about the exchange rate. Abadi's plan is to restore the country to its former glory and he will succeed, he has the entire world on board. I'm sure Adam is not sending test mails because of nothing, imo we could be seeing this ride in its final stages and early 2017 a new day will dawn and we will awake to peace, prosperity, and opportunity for us and a new Iraq.:goodnews:

• Upvote 6

58 minutes ago, 235snack said:

Again guys, we have heard this before and nothing but hope came out of it. Sit back, relax and wait for it to happen, it will in it's own time. Talk is very cheap, actions on the other hand will show us....I am from Missouri and have the need to be shown.

Talk is cheap , you are correct, but in years past we have never seen the flury of these type articles before, or the sense of urgency as we see it today, this is no longer 2012,13,14,15,........REAL THINGS ARE MOVING AND SHAKING.....IMO.

• Upvote 10

The Iraqi dinar is under a exchange control.

Exchange controls are put in place by governments and central banks in order to ban or restrict the amount of foreign currency or local currency that can be traded or purchased. These controls allow countries a greater degree of economic stability by limiting the amount of exchange rate volatility due to currency inflows/outflows. 

They're planning to stop the currency auctions.... Is the only way to curb manipulation of hard currency.

Stoping the currency auctions will end:

- The black market for the dollar,

- Corruption

- Smuggling of hard currency

Go end of currency auctions 

Go new monetary policy

Go RV

Go 2017

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, chinadawg said:

Talk is cheap , you are correct, but in years past we have never seen the flury of these type articles before, or the sense of urgency as we see it today, this is no longer 2012,13,14,15,........REAL THINGS ARE MOVING AND SHAKING.....IMO.

I'm ready to do the Dinar dance CDAWG!!! :mexican:

7 hours ago, Wiljor said:

I'm sure Adam is not sending test mails because of nothing, imo we could be seeing this ride in its final stages and early 2017 a new day will dawn and we will awake to peace, prosperity, and opportunity for us and a new Iraq.:goodnews:

KEEPING THE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAITH!!!! :praying::praying::praying:

8 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

What the .... does this say in print to restore the Iraq dinar exchange rate against the dollar to its former GLORY? Which former glory would they be talking about? Love this article.

THE QUESTION IS...WHEN????? Enough talk, lets get this party started.

That's what I see Gypsygirl!!! I need to make sure I have enough bottles of whiskey to be ready and on hand to party my ass off when this thing blows up!! 

Yup!! :mexican::cheesehead::praying:

8 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Former glory was over $3.00 so I may just pass out!

I think I might be knocked out into a two day coma due to alcohol poisoning from celebrating, if the rate does indeed pops open over it's former glory rate of $3 bucks to $1.....

WHO'S WITH MEEEEEEEEEEE?! HA!! :backflip::cheesehead::bravo::mexican:

• Upvote 2