Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fact or Fiction?

sarge1

Am I correct that the only fact that came from the 26th prediction turned out to be fiction? I thought it was an absolute fact, fact, fact that this would be done by the 26th by the powers that be on this site? I believe he got all upset and said he was leaving the site because people questioned his info. Well today id the 28th!!! Guess the facts were incorrect..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 19

Am I correct that the only fact that came from the 26th prediction turned out to be fiction? I thought it was an absolute fact, fact, fact that this would be done by the 26th by the powers that be on this site? I believe he got all upset and said he was leaving the site because people questioned his info. Well today id the 28th!!! Guess the facts were incorrect..

He said it would happen by July 26th..... not June 26th.

Lgraham

Its July 26th for starters....and nothing is fact until it happens.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your bad!!!! :P

If you were on about sonny1 you have your answer. If you were talking about TK then by all means wait a second and he'll have a new one for you. TK will give any date you choose.....and it won't be right either.

• Upvote 1

You are one month early on the prediction bashing! Come back at the end of july. Hopefully we will have Rv'd by then,cus you'll be talking to yourself. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are one month early on the prediction bashing! Come back at the end of july. Hopefully we will have Rv'd by then,cus you'll be talking to yourself. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quoteIf it was July then you are correct my bad! I retract my statement!!! Sorry Sonny! Man enough to admit when I am wrong!

• Upvote 4

If you were on about sonny1 you have your answer. If you were talking about TK then by all means wait a second and he'll have a new one for you. TK will give any date you choose.....and it won't be right either.

It seems that all these Dinar Prophets prophecies are failing to come true. Rather than prophets maybe they are simply guessers only. :o

I don't think the Iraqis are capable of Anthing except arguing. No one can really tell what is actually accurate intel or junk.

I read these post for hours every day and come up with nothing except a headache. I predict July 2025 Yeshua will have returned and there will be no need of money of any kind. :P

Edited by danrwillis
  • Downvote 3

FACT is that we all believe that it will happen. When, we don't have a clue.

FICTION is that Iraq has a clue what they are doing today.

Keeping this in mind, it could happen today for no specific reason just as easy as it will not happen today.

Lets just keep our fingers crossed that it will happen sooner vs. later.

• Upvote 3

I ate lunch with a dinarified DV member today and he said this, "I've done my due diligence and it is obvious that according to everyone ... it (RI/RV) should already have happened. Pressure is being applied by numerous countries and companies ... it will happen soon as they are backed into a corner and really have very few remaining cards to play. If we would stop rewarding bad behavior with cash they would already have done it!"

Peace

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 3