Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Economy: There are no objections to the approval of Parliament's budget in 2017

yota691

Parliamentary Economy: There are no objections to the approval of Parliament's budget in 2017

economy

Since 11/13/2016 13:34 pm (Baghdad time)

perleman.jpg

Baghdad balances News

Ruled out of the economic and investment commission in Parliament member Abdul-Karim al-Naqib, Sunday, the existence of obstacles to approval of the Parliament of the draft federal budget for the financial state of law for the year 2017.

Said Capt in a statement seen by / balances News /, "The 2017 budget is a copy of its predecessors and thus are the same material and ideas and there's just a difference in income, expenditure and deficit figures and therefore there are no any obstacles for approval in parliament after two weeks."

He stressed "there are no objections on the budget in terms of expenses, revenue, deficit" .anthy 29 / D 24

• Upvote 12

17 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Boom!!!!!!!!.......the sound of approval  :goodnews:

Good morning Yota, I heard that from here :twothumbs: Things sure are looking good, we should see HCL any time now DV :cigar:

Again SPOT ON Wiljor. The news is getting more and more awesome as the days go by. I am wondering now just how many of the politicians were there for the vote.  

• Upvote 7

15564.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&watermark=wmada1,wmada2

Vice president within the constitutional right to perform imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)

Author: AB, HH, MK 
Editor: AB, HH 
13/11/2016 15:21 
Number of Views: 93

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Finance Committee in the House of Representatives revealed, on Sunday, for causing allocations vice president of financial project budget bill for next year 2017, a new chapter, as described the budget as "CD", suggested approval no later than the middle of next December.

He said the Commission's decision Ahmed Haj Hama Rashid said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The vice president allocations caused to the draft general budget for fiscal 2017 law by the Council of Ministers, a new a chapter," noting that "the amount of those customizations will appear in the project after the re organize their schedules. "

He said Rashid, that "all budget measures have been completed by reading the first reading and the second, where they will be proposals Representatives inclusion to be after the completion of the draft budget," likely that "the vote on the budget bill by mid-month of December next maximum."

He described the decision of the Commission, the general budget for 2017 next to "CD", ruling out "a state transfers or cuts in it."

The Federal Supreme Court, in (the second of November, decided last 2015) re-vice-president of the republic to their sites, usually dismissal decision "unconstitutional."

The Abadi in (the ninth of August 2015), decided, the abolition of the posts of Vice President and the Prime Minister "immediately", a comprehensive and immediate reduction in the number of protections for all state officials, among them the three presidencies, ministers, MPs and special grades and general managers, governors and members of the provincial councils and their grades, directed the removal of the top positions for all "partisan and sectarian quotas."

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Good morning Yota, I heard that from here :twothumbs: Things sure are looking good, we should see HCL any time now DV :cigar:

I'm ready to pop open a bottle of champagne instead whiskey whenever you guys are!!!! :cheesehead:

Keeping the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaith!!! :praying:

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Flamtap said:

Again SPOT ON Wiljor. The news is getting more and more awesome as the days go by. I am wondering now just how many of the politicians were there for the vote.  

Man there has been a ton of good news lately and I am loving it.  Flamtap, where are you in Germany? I was in Erlangen.

• Upvote 4

Wait a minute . . . for REAL ? NO OBJECTIONS TO THE APPROVAL OF THE 2017 BUDGET ? Somebody pinch me or tickle me PLEASE ! ! ! !

Can this be true ?????????   THIS IS VERY :goodnews: ! ! ! !

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY ! ! ! ! !

HERE WE GO KIDS - - BUCKLE UP ! ! ! ! THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE IS ABOUT TO GET REALLY FUN ! ! ! !  

• Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Man there has been a ton of good news lately and I am loving it.  Flamtap, where are you in Germany? I was in Erlangen.

I know they don't generally like pork over there in the Middle East but I have a distinct feeling that they are about to fill my Piggy Bank.....! 

I'm in the Kaiserslautern area ChuckFinley. You should come back over when this is all over........

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Wait a minute . . . for REAL ? NO OBJECTIONS TO THE APPROVAL OF THE 2017 BUDGET ? Somebody pinch me or tickle me PLEASE ! ! ! !

Can this be true ?????????   THIS IS VERY :goodnews: ! ! ! !

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY ! ! ! ! !

HERE WE GO KIDS - - BUCKLE UP ! ! ! ! THIS ROLLER COASTER RIDE IS ABOUT TO GET REALLY FUN ! ! ! !  

Like you I'm quietly excited but at the same time cautiously nervous..it's been a long wait but I'm wondering is the 2017 date a smoke screen .. Could it be sooner? Because the news is getter more positive every day ..

• Upvote 5

Yota Thanks,  DV,  All political blocs are coming together for the overall good of Iraq.  All we need now is for the Parliament to "Vote" on the Budget immediately and pass the package of laws soon after the Liberation of Mosul. i do believe IMHO that GOI, CBI & Parliament are working vigorously behind the scenes to prepare for the final verdict we are witnessing in the positive news articles posted by Yota & other DV members. Super excited for all of us

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

15564.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&watermark=wmada1,wmada2

Vice president within the constitutional right to perform imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)
MPs infallible budget allocations caused the separation of a new mid-DecemberHe sathat "the vote on the budget bill by mid-month of December next maxquotas."

I will go out on a limb an forecast that the budget will be passed along with some other laws on the 26th of November. The reason I'm so confident is they can't go on break until the budget is approved. Their sheer laziness, corruption an no work ethic is what I base most of my speculation on. They certainly don't need until the middle of Dec. to do this.

I've always had to laugh at people who say the Iraqis are such a proud people with honor, yada, yada, yada about their currency an country, really, the 5 years I was there didn't see it. All this in my opinion of course....

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Wiljor said:

It's my go to word     B:PB)M

I do believe this is the spark that will ignite this RV / RI

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Flamtap said:

I know they don't generally like pork over there in the Middle East but I have a distinct feeling that they are about to fill my Piggy Bank.....! 

I'm in the Kaiserslautern area ChuckFinley. You should come back over when this is all over........

K-town.  I really miss Germany and when this hits you can bet I will be there.  I may just hop over. Have never done it but I should while I still can.  

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Like you I'm quietly excited but at the same time cautiously nervous..it's been a long wait but I'm wondering is the 2017 date a smoke screen .. Could it be sooner? Because the news is getter more positive every day ..

Excited, Absolutely ! - IMO ( for the 1st time ever ) I think this is it, this time. After nearly 14 yrs in this investment, cautioning myself to be not dragged thru the weeds yet again with these monkeys, has been the order of the day for many years now. I could be wrong about all this and we may very well be here 6 months from now wondering, When The F*^K will they ever RV. - - - Lord "Ahmighty" I hope not.

Unless some unforeseen event were to take place, at the very latest the end of the 1st quarter 2017 ( the RV ) seems likely. If the 2017 Budget passes quickly ( "no objections" ) as we're led to understand, perhaps they would indeed pull the trigger just prior to 1/1/2017 so they kick off DAY 1 of 2017 with the Internationally recognized rate firing on ALL Cylinders - - - this is Iraq, Lord knows what they're going to do and when.

. . . My Crystal Ball has been cloudy for many moons as to the "When they RV" of it all . . . however, this time ( I'll go out on a limb here ); I don't think the wait will be very much longer now "IF" Mosul plays out as expected. "IF" Stability, Security & Seated Govt. come into play and the rest of the STARS line up right for the Iraqis; even with the BIG "IFs"  maybe the RV does take place by the end of 2016. :praying:

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Excited, Absolutely ! - IMO ( for the 1st time ever ) I think this is it, this time. After nearly 14 yrs in this investment, cautioning myself to be not dragged thru the weeds yet again with these monkeys, has been the order of the day for many years now. I could be wrong about all this and we may very well be here 6 months from now wondering, When The F*^K will they ever RV. - - - Lord "Ahmighty" I hope not.

Unless some unforeseen event were to take place, at the very latest the end of the 1st quarter 2017 ( the RV ) seems likely. If the 2017 Budget passes quickly ( "no objections" ) as we're led to understand, perhaps they would indeed pull the trigger just prior to 1/1/2017 so they kick off DAY 1 of 2017 with the Internationally recognized rate firing on ALL Cylinders - - - this is Iraq, Lord knows what they're going to do and when.

. . . My Crystal Ball has been cloudy for many moons as to the "When they RV" of it all . . . however, this time ( I'll go out on a limb here ); I don't think the wait will be very much longer now "IF" Mosul plays out as expected. "IF" Stability, Security & Seated Govt. come into play and the rest of the STARS line up right for the Iraqis; even with the BIG "IFs"  maybe the RV does take place by the end of 2016. :praying:

Right on with your commit, " for the first time ever" . I feel the same way, feeling it and liking it.  

• Upvote 8