Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thank you Adam

drocke8291

A year and a half ago, Adam made a suggestion to put a bet on Trump to win. a small bet would give a high return. Trump was a very much a longshot at that time. 100 pays 4000. I listened to him and acted upon it. I have fallen on hard times in the last 6 months,  but this little tip paid off. It  couldn't have come at a better time.  Thank you Adam,  you have helped me more than you will ever know. 

• Upvote 3

I am in the final steps for collecting my winnings. To have them wire money to your account they need to verify who you are, then bank account number with swift code & voided check. 

I have a chase bank account. They said that was not one of  the banks they could wire too and gave me a list of acceptable banks. B of A is one of them, so I opened up an account today and waiting for them to verify. 

Let me know if you need help.