Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I expressed to Divemaster months ago during one of our many contentious debates and before he started ignoring me, that I would be the first to congratulate him should Donald Trump win the presidency.  Well, contrary to popular belief, I am a man of my word.  And although I'm surely not the first to congratulate him, knowing the work he has put in on a daily basis to make this Trump moment come to fruition, and the hundreds of people he has probably come to know and rely on in united vision, this is the first opportunity for me to express it myself.  With all that said.........Divemaster, I express my humble congratulations to you.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 15

As I wrote already  in other threads today on this Forum...Congrats esp. on the fact that the Will of the majority of  American voters has spoken and it must be respected and accepted (that's  if one believes in Democracy...I do)

Peace out

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Shab's ....I must say .....That is very nice of you to do so.  Show's that you are a man of your word.  Very eloquent indeed.

Divemaster.........Thank You for all your information , passion and support . "We the people" now have HOPE for a better future .

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY !     :bravo:      Love to all.......MIT

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I expressed to Divemaster months ago during one of our many contentious debates and before he started ignoring me, that I would be the first to congratulate him should Donald Trump win the presidency.  Well, contrary to popular belief, I am a man of my word.  And although I'm surely not the first to congratulate him, knowing the work he has put in on a daily basis to make this Trump moment come to fruition, and the hundreds of people he has probably come to know and rely on in united vision, this is the first opportunity for me to express it myself.  With all that said.........Divemaster, I express my humble congratulations to you.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Shabs,

This, and a few other posts you have made this morning have definitely moved my respect meter for you in a positive direction

:tiphat:

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

As I have told you before my friend, you are all class. You never attacked, and you honor your word.

Time for any divisiveness to die, and for people to unite in order to start the hard work ahead. Believe me,

it will be a difficult task going up against the posers within the beltway. 15 years of political tyranny hopefully will

stop.

Thanks Shabs :)

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***/

We love, love, love the new "redeemable SHABS"..... ^_^;)

Can we keep him, Ma, huh, can we keep him, he's SO cute!....C'mon, Ma, can we...?!  :lol::P

Not new, not redeemable.....same Ol shabs, same thoughts, same principles, same values....nothing has changed except the president elect.  I recognize that, accept it and must now do my due diligence to fulfill my responsibility as an American citizen to our future leader.  I would do the same for her if she would have won.  So, don't think too much into it.  I'm as incorrigible as I've ever been.....and being a realist has always been my thing.  I just don't advertise it all that much.  I do appreciate the kind words though.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

As I have told you before my friend, you are all class. You never attacked, and you honor your word.

Time for any divisiveness to die, and for people to unite in order to start the hard work ahead. Believe me,

it will be a difficult task going up against the posers within the beltway. 15 years of political tyranny hopefully will

stop.

Thanks Jim.  Haven't seen you around much....hope all is well with you and yours, my friend.  :)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

It takes fortitude and courage to stand like that Shabbs, thank you.

Trump's election was not the conclusion, the worst, I believe, is yet to come.

Above all else, this is a time to unite.

For me, the main objective with Trump was to demonstrate that We The People really did have the Power all along.

Trump is the conduit that can lead us back to our foundational roots, while shedding the baggage brought here from the countries America's founders came from.

Our Power lies in each individual, united for a cause, while retaining all other individual rights.

The government, with support and encouragement from their globalist corporate sponsors, demanded to take ALL our rights as condition to provide the few services we granted as a collective.

Now is the time to educate, once freedom is understood, it can be practiced.

Without a united consensus, we are doomed to fail.

I also would love to "bury the hatchet"...  DM

2 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Shab's ....I must say .....That is very nice of you to do so.  Show's that you are a man of your word.  Very eloquent indeed.

Divemaster.........Thank You for all your information , passion and support . "We the people" now have HOPE for a better future .

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY !     :bravo:      Love to all.......MIT

Well said indeed.

Our biggest problem is going to be kids up to late 20's.

They have had 24 years of incompetent POTUS, agenda driven press, and liberal professors so desperate to create a "unique" persona they were happy to inject propaganda into trusting minds.

There's a whole generation that grew up being taught BS, and lots of them actually believe it. 

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

stop.

Hello good Friend.... Long time  no see... Hope all is well with you and yours.... Glad to read you again.

He is known as  Shabibilicious or something to that effect. A very negative person with regards to almost all topics accept the dinar. With that i give him bonus points. I have him on ignore as I like the feel good posts which he likes to tear down.

Just me I guess.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

He is known as  Shabibilicious or something to that effect. A very negative person with regards to almost all topics accept the dinar. With that i give him bonus points. I have him on ignore as I like the feel good posts which he likes to tear down.

Just me I guess.

pp

And this post isn't negative? :facepalm2::blink: 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And this post isn't negative? :facepalm2::blink: 

*  NOTICE  *  Negative Post Follows.  

So much for a conciliatory thread.  Oh well......I gave it a shot.  You've got to appreciate those type people that put you on ignore.....then speak out of turn when it suits them.  Much the same as stabbing somebody in the back.....absolutely cowardly, definitely gutless.  I'm only responding to you LGD because the Canadian most assuredly slid back into her safe space and isn't listening.  Thanks for having my back....again.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Sorry guys....was just teasing Shabby Wabby

He really is a good person...outspoken as we all are at times...always good to  make fun and tease...as is Thuggie and the gals and hey speaking of.....has anyone seen my Dog53??????

This election has brought out the good and bad in all of us....I myself walked away for a bit...lost a wonderful person in my life...makes us all a little soft....so here goes........

We all may not be on the same team when it comes to Americas politics..but I believe that we all want to be safe and prosper and I believe we want that for everyone else here at DV. I do not know if Trump can give us that..but America has spoke and we are going to give him the chance. He has 4 years to make a good start...then we will see if he deserved another 4.

In the mean time hold your fiends close....you never know when they may not be there.

I love each one of you...Yes even the Shabby Wabby 

(Miss you Katy)

• Upvote 3