Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP WINS

10 hours ago, Candy01 said:

This country just PROVED it is a land of white RACIST TRAILER TRASH!!

Clearly this clown has NO business being in the White House!

:mad::rolleyes::trash:

Candy .....sorry that you feel that way. But just so that you know.....Im hispanic, female, not a racist, not trailer trash and I wasn't a fan of Trumps before he ran for president. But when I saw what he could do for this country I knew he was the best man for the job.  He's not perfect . He is flawed... but so are you and so am I.   Im thrilled that he's gonna be our next president.  Because now I really believe we (USA) stand a chance.

• Upvote 10

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I  have got to say this and I can't wait till I get home. So I'm doing it through dictation on a $10 cell phone. But I noticed Monday night Master Yota what's up and I said good morning to him. He informed me that he had been praying and couldn't sleep because he wanted Donald Trump to win the election. He was praying for the country. As a person who comes onto Dinar Vets every morning between the hours of 12 o'clock and 1 o'clock as I'm ready to go to work I know that very few people actually are on at that time. But Monday night there were several people on who also informed us that they were praying. And as our good preacher Eagle Eye Has pointed out if my people pray I will hear their prayers and heal their land. I believe very strongly that it was the prayers of millions of Americans across this great country on Monday night the cause God intervene and cause something to happen that no one in the mainstream media saw coming. It was the hand of God that intervene because his people fell on their knees to pray. This has taught me something. I told JaxinJersey that if Trump wins the election I would take that as a sign that I was called into the ministry. And as I pondered that this morning I believe the Lord revealed to be something very important. It doesn't take men of great renown or men of Awesome Faith to move the hand of God, all it takes is a prayer a question if you will.

as we move forward we must attempt to restrain our anger and to control our emotions. Something I myself have a problem with as my previous post clearly shows. But we must always remember above all things to seek the kingdom of heaven and ask God questions and bring our petitions and our desires of our hearts to him he will hear our prayers and he will answer us.

LGD......Thats what happened to me as well. I woke up in the middle of the night and began to pray for divine intervention.  Asking God to please put his hand over our country and bless the process. I asked that it should be his will. That I would except his choice.  And....here we are. I truly feel that he heard our prayers. I am so relieved and grateful.

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

LGD......Thats what happened to me as well. I woke up in the middle of the night and began to pray for divine intervention.  Asking God to please put his hand over our country and bless the process. I asked that it should be his will. That I would except his choice.  And....here we are. I truly feel that he heard our prayers. I am so relieved and grateful.

As I was praying yesterday morning the Lord told me that is exactly what happened. That he heard the prayers of everyone, that they were heartfelt and that is why Trump won. Because he moved so many people to actually go out and do something that  a lot of folks never do. VOTE

On a side note he also said to me," I don't just hear your prayers Scotty, I hear EVERYONE'S prayers". 

As I pondered these things I have come to something of a conundrum, that being how many times I've been wrong in the things I believe. For me the Trump election is going to be something that we all must continue to pray for everyday. We all must be vigilant and aware that there are strong forces out there that will not stop till Trump is invalidated. He is going to need our covering. He is going to need God's help. 

And for me I am going to need to be a little more silent in my beliefs and listening more to what God is saying. 

• Upvote 9

On 11/9/2016 at 9:50 PM, TexasMike1958 said:

Sorry Candy, don't live in a trailer, not racist, not trash.  I and my wife are white, so that part is right.  This fits right in with Hillarious's description of Trump supporters as "a basket of deplorables".  It was wrong for her to say that then, and you are wrong to say this now. Here is something that nobody has discussed on here or any of the networks.  What was one of the biggest things the anti-Obama people whined about when he was elected???  His lack of experience.  He had only been a Jr. Senator for 4 years and before that was a community organizer.  So what did the American people do the next time they had the chance to elect a president???  They chose someone with ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE in government.  Not even in local government.  But no one is complaining about that now??  Not even Trump's detractors.  So is there a double standard here??  Just a thought.

I agree with your initial comments :tiphat:however I would like to clarify a bit of your assertion that I believe is warranted  - Obama had less than 2 years experience in government and NEVER made a decision (other than to vote "present " 70+/- times) and as far as we the American people know he never held any position of importance or had responsibility for anything that we can identify ? He claims to have been a community organizer (a broad euphanism for something yet to be clarified ). Where exactly did he work , who did he hire, what accomplishments had he made and signed his name to? I don't intend to argue that here, just pointing out that Obama had no track record of accomplishments that the American people can list, identify or point to. 

In contrast Trump has over 4 decades of experience with business and a number of great successes (along with some failures ) as well as a track record of having thousands of employees and placing women often in positions of power. I also understand Trump has had other issues with women at times , and yet even in this area what do we know about Obama ? He writes of a girlfriend and her prejudices in his book, only to later disclose there was no such girlfriend and that description was of a "composite" of women (in other words , something he made up -or in harsher judgment a lie ) . 

In contrast we have Trump's 3 wives and a number of girlfriends over the years. The press was all over that, with Obama no scrutiny at all? 

Yes there clearly is media bias (no news here) , and yet in spite of over 90% of the press portraying Trump negatively he won the election - Americans put their hopes, faith, prayers and votes for a man who they believe heard them and their issues and concerns . A man who was not "politically correct" and was nonapologetic about it. Someone with business savvy and experience in doing great things (not simply organizing others, but creating jobs and paying bills) . 

Yes Trump will have his detractors, particularly those who liked things the way they have been (controlled by special interests and elites) . Yes the American people voted for someone whose only political experience was to give significant contributions to politicians. 

I am a Deplorable according to the Democratic candidate , and I am an American citizen , constitutionalist , and I respect others views and their rights to them. 

Trump came from a background of money, and made lots more of it! Far more people come from money and lose it. 

As an American I am proud to have elected Donald J. Trump to be the 45th president of the United States. Our founding fathers never intended for us to have a ruling class, and great leaders have often come from outside of politics . 

This election was a referendum against politicians and the direction the country has been heading . Many say it is /was a revolution . We will learn over the next few years how wise and successful the American people have been with their recent choice of a leader. 

One thing I would point out is that the United States remains unique in it being the #1 country in the world people desire to move to . There are plenty of other places you can move to if you prefer their level of freedoms, representation , taxation , healthcare, etc.  rather than attempting to bring it here to the US. :twocents::D

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As I was praying yesterday morning the Lord told me that is exactly what happened. That he heard the prayers of everyone, that they were heartfelt and that is why Trump won. Because he moved so many people to actually go out and do something that  a lot of folks never do. VOTE

On a side note he also said to me," I don't just hear your prayers Scotty, I hear EVERYONE'S prayers". 

As I pondered these things I have come to something of a conundrum, that being how many times I've been wrong in the things I believe. For me the Trump election is going to be something that we all must continue to pray for everyday. We all must be vigilant and aware that there are strong forces out there that will not stop till Trump is invalidated. He is going to need our covering. He is going to need God's help. 

And for me I am going to need to be a little more silent in my beliefs and listening more to what God is saying. 

Perhaps I can offer you some comfort my 18 wheeling friend . . . 

When you discover you were wrong, did you continue with whatever you felt that way about or change? If you change was it not because you learned something ? Is learning a good thing ? 

If so , you might just consider that being wrong is often part of learning , and therefore overall part of a good thing and your evolution . :D

Remember - You don't know what you don't know . 

• Upvote 5

It has been and still remains Trump's job to heal the division his words have caused.  He used those words to jump start and then sustain a successful presidential run.  Now that he is the man elect....it his responsibility and his alone, not his supporters or surrogates, to explain away his disparaging remarks and bring the masses together as the leader of the free world.  His responsibility is to all Americans, not just those that share his point of view.  He appears to be poised to do this.  I pray for him to find a way.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Caye98 said:

-I agree with your initial comments :tiphat:however I would like to clarify a bit of your assertion that I believe is warranted  - Obama had less than 2 years experience in government and NEVER made a decision (other than to vote "present " 70+/- times) and as far as we the American people know he never held any position of importance or had responsibility for anything that we can identify ? He claims to have been a community organizer (a broad euphanism for something yet to be clarified ). Where exactly did he work , who did he hire, what accomplishments had he made and signed his name to? I don't intend to argue that here, just pointing out that Obama had no track record of accomplishments that the American people can list, identify or point to. 

In contrast Trump has over 4 decades of experience with business and a number of great successes (along with some failures ) as well as a track record of having thousands of employees and placing women often in positions of power. I also understand Trump has had other issues with women at times , and yet even in this area what do we know about Obama ? He writes of a girlfriend and her prejudices in his book, only to later disclose there was no such girlfriend and that description was of a "composite" of women (in other words , something he made up -or in harsher judgment a lie ) . 

In contrast we have Trump's 3 wives and a number of girlfriends over the years. The press was all over that, with Obama no scrutiny at all? 

Yes there clearly is media bias (no news here) , and yet in spite of over 90% of the press portraying Trump negatively he won the election - Americans put their hopes, faith, prayers and votes for a man who they believe heard them and their issues and concerns . A man who was not "politically correct" and was nonapologetic about it. Someone with business savvy and experience in doing great things (not simply organizing others, but creating jobs and paying bills) . 

Yes Trump will have his detractors, particularly those who liked things the way they have been (controlled by special interests and elites) . Yes the American people voted for someone whose only political experience was to give significant contributions to politicians. 

I am a Deplorable according to the Democratic candidate , and I am an American citizen , constitutionalist , and I respect others views and their rights to them. 

Trump came from a background of money, and made lots more of it! Far more people come from money and lose it. 

As an American I am proud to have elected Donald J. Trump to be the 4th president of the United States. Our founding fathers never intended for us to have a ruling class, and great leaders have often come from outside of politics . 

This election was a referendum against politicians and the direction the country has been heading . Many say it is /was a revolution . We will learn over the next few years how wise and successful the American people have been with their recent choice of a leader. 

One thing I would point out is that the United States remains unique in it being the #1 country in the world people desire to move to . There are plenty of other places you can move to if you prefer their level of freedoms, representation , taxation , healthcare, etc.  rather than attempting to bring it here to the US. :twocents::D

Thank you for your response.  My basic point was where Obama was in a government position (Senator), Trump hasn't served in any government position local, state, or federal.  That has not been pointed out by anyone in the media.  They have instead said that voters rejected the establishment.  What the liberal media also have done is point out rather pointedly that it was rural WHITE AMERICA that propelled Trump to the White House.  Class warfare.  Pitting the whites against people of color.  They have said repeated that exit polls show the majority of Trump supporters were people without a college education.  So instead of being deplorable, we were uneducated.  My wife and I both have college degrees and proudly voted for Trump.  He has enormous amounts of experience in business.  He has been a tremendous success in business.  Because of that experience, he has traveled the world meeting with very influential people and he knows how to negotiate with them.  He knows how to make deals that are good for him and his companies.  That will serve him well in future talks with world leaders.  They know from the beginning they will not be able to dictate the conditions of the deal.  They know they aren't going to be dealing with some Joe Schmo that they can push around.  He will tell them to put it where the sun don't shine.  He has also hired thousands of very capable people, the best and the brightest, to work in his companies.  So I know he will place only the most capable people in the government.  Other countries will sit up and take notice.  The liberal media have been focusing on people's fears of a Trump administration.  Colleges are getting therapy dogs, play-doh and coloring books, cry rooms, to serve college students who are so distraught over losing the election.  ARE YOU SERIOUS???   Hillarious constantly derided Trump for running on the politics of fear and hate, and now her own followers are doing the exact same thing she was running him down for.  And the liberal media are giving them a platform.  I was so proud of Trump during his speech when he won the election.  If the libs would open their eyes and ears, they will see that America got it right on Nov. 8.

• Upvote 8

While I realize times and the U.S. are different from 1776, our founding fathers and those that wrote and executed the constitution, didn't have governmental experience either. And look at what they set up. For those needing talked in off the ledge,  hope ya give DJT a reasonable and fair chance.

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Thank you for your response.  My basic point was where Obama was in a government position (Senator), Trump hasn't served in any government position local, state, or federal.  That has not been pointed out by anyone in the media.  They have instead said that voters rejected the establishment.  What the liberal media also have done is point out rather pointedly that it was rural WHITE AMERICA that propelled Trump to the White House.  Class warfare.  Pitting the whites against people of color.  They have said repeated that exit polls show the majority of Trump supporters were people without a college education.  So instead of being deplorable, we were uneducated.  My wife and I both have college degrees and proudly voted for Trump.  He has enormous amounts of experience in business.  He has been a tremendous success in business.  Because of that experience, he has traveled the world meeting with very influential people and he knows how to negotiate with them.  He knows how to make deals that are good for him and his companies.  That will serve him well in future talks with world leaders.  They know from the beginning they will not be able to dictate the conditions of the deal.  They know they aren't going to be dealing with some Joe Schmo that they can push around.  He will tell them to put it where the sun don't shine.  He has also hired thousands of very capable people, the best and the brightest, to work in his companies.  So I know he will place only the most capable people in the government.  Other countries will sit up and take notice.  The liberal media have been focusing on people's fears of a Trump administration.  Colleges are getting therapy dogs, play-doh and coloring books, cry rooms, to serve college students who are so distraught over losing the election.  ARE YOU SERIOUS???   Hillarious constantly derided Trump for running on the politics of fear and hate, and now her own followers are doing the exact same thing she was running him down for.  And the liberal media are giving them a platform.  I was so proud of Trump during his speech when he won the election.  If the libs would open their eyes and ears, they will see that America got it right on Nov. 8.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Fear and Hate are seem to be the cornerstones of the Democratic party. It is almost fascinating (though more pathetic actually) that the democrats (including Democratic friends of mine) are terrified and convinced that Trump is going to reverse Roe v Wade, etc.? There is absolutely no mention or intention of that (other than perhaps by a few with strong convictions). It remains amazing to me that for all of the war zones throughout the Middle East and expansion of radical Islamic terrorism; US domestic security; lack of domestic jobs; enormous/record US debt; healthcare costs and so many other major issues that require immediate attention, that having transgender identified bathrooms and similar issues became such a priority? (particularly from a Party whose candidate has solicited and received so much financial support from countries and individuals who practice crimes against humanity and it is either denied or illegal to have any sexual orientation other than heterosexual punishable (and enforced) by death (including Honor Killings) AND intolerance of any religion other than there own. - But then the democrats are the self-appointed party of tolerance and acceptance. (as displayed by their recent demonstrations) :twocents:    

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Caye98 said:

When you discover you were wrong, did you continue with whatever you felt that way about or change? If you change was it not because you learned something ? Is learning a good thing ? 

If so , you might just consider that being wrong is often part of learning , and therefore overall part of a good thing and your evolution . :D

Well said Caye.......very true indeed.   :)

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You are so right LGD.  This is the beginning of one of the biggest battles we'll ever see. The dismantling of the corruption in Washington DC.  It's gonna be big ,it's gonna be ugly and they are not going to go down with out a fight.  This is one of the reasons I wanted Trump in the White House. He knows who "THEY" are and he will know how to handle them.   "THEY" are now $hitting bricks as we speak. "THEY" know whats coming.  Trump does need our prayers and he will get them from me. :praying:

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Caye98 said:

Honestly I hadn't thought of that. But I do learn and it does change my future actions. Thanks for the sage advice.

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It has been and still remains Trump's job to heal the division his words have caused.  He used those words to jump start and then sustain a successful presidential run.  Now that he is the man elect....it his responsibility and his alone, not his supporters or surrogates, to explain away his disparaging remarks and bring the masses together as the leader of the free world.  His responsibility is to all Americans, not just those that share his point of view.  He appears to be poised to do this.  I pray for him to find a way.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

You know I couldn't stand the things Trump said, but by the end I began to realize what he was doing. Consider every action he took whilst campaigning as evidence of his methodology.  in the beginning I did not want to believe that Trump was serious. Everything he said the lies the attacks convinced me that he was up to something else. But by the time he gave his speech in Gettysburg Tennessee I began to think something else. I began to see somebody who was taking this more seriously someone who really wanted to be president that's so I started watching a lot closer. As I did so it occurred to me what Trump was doing from the beginning. He was showing us his methodology and how he attacks something that he really wants to get done. His work ethic if you will. Trump did and said whatever he had to do and say to become president of the United States of America. That's all he did what we have done is elect a man that we know very little about except that how he does things by any means necessary. And we know how much he wanted to be president. As it stands right now we have but one choice and that is to take him at his word that he really does want to make America great and get corruption out of Washington. Time will tell but I have to give him consideration.

59 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

You are so right LGD.  This is the beginning of one of the biggest battles we'll ever see. The dismantling of the corruption in Washington DC.  It's gonna be big ,it's gonna be ugly and they are not going to go down with out a fight.  This is one of the reasons I wanted Trump in the White House. He knows who "THEY" are and he will know how to handle them.   "THEY" are now $hitting bricks as we speak. "THEY" know whats coming.  Trump does need our prayers and he will get them from me. :praying:

You are a prayer Warrior that we can always count on

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Bandit795 said:

Oh, so my posts showing that Donald Trump is nothing more than a Rothschild puppet (just like Obama and Clinton) was removed. Interesting... 

***///

Okay, okay... if he's still runnin' around loose when we round up the rest of these toxic carp,

we'll toss him into the net, too... okay...?      Okay ;)

Would you be interested in seeing him morph from a toxic carp into a pirhanna, turn on his own

kind and start cannibalizing the whole bloody bunch of them...?  :huh:

It's happened before.... went from a Dem sympathizer to a Rep Candidate and started chewin' klinton's hide !   :P

Hey... could happen... stay tuned.... you may get your wish !    :twothumbs:

Don't bother to answer, we won't be here.... gone fishin' with President-Elect Trump...! :wave::D

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Bandit795 said:

Oh, so my posts showing that Donald Trump is nothing more than a Rothschild puppet (just like Obama and Clinton) was removed. Interesting... 

. all my friends are heathens , take it slow.

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please  don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abused

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bandit795 said:

You are more then welcome to start a new thread on that subject, your post was off topic to the original poster post..if you need any assistance ( which I doubt ) please let's us know...

• Upvote 3

In conjunction with this discussion - I found this article an interesting read - that Christians in Jerusalem and other countries were praying for the outcome - the world was just as tired of the U.S. status quo politically as those that voted Trump. Personally I do believe God intervened - for those that don't choose to believe, I'm good with that, and no need bothering yourself reading the article.

Also, the media has indicated there are world leaders that have called President Elect Trump to set up a meetings - and not just Putin - Japan has also allegedly reached out. All good signs that may be we'll get to some kind of peace or at least civility on a worldwide basis.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/signs-of-divine-intervention-in-trump-victory/

capitol_lightning.jpg
www.wnd.com
WASHINGTON – Election eve 2016 began without any real sign of a gathering storm. No hint a popular revolt was brewing. In fact, just the opposite. The networks were reporting the mood in the inner circle of the Republican candidate was subdued, somber, tense, even foreboding – as if fearing the worst. In direct contrast, […]

Edited by Sage449
grammar
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, easterlily said:

We need to continue to pray for Trump and our nation to fight off evil and ask for the judgement of those who attack our nation. 

Absolutely, prayer should be continuously for our Leaders.  Asking God to surround Mr. Trump with His loving wisdom and strength to be the leader  of this great nation. 

let's pray for America together:

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

. all my friends are heathens , take it slow.

Wait for them to ask you who you know

Please  don't make any sudden moves

You don't know the half of the abused

“We have a wrestling,” said Paul, “not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12)  

The word “wrestling” suggests that our fight is not long-distance—from the safety of a hidden bunker, so to speak—but hand-to-hand. The terms “governments,” “authorities,” and “world rulers” indicate that attacks from the spirit realm are the highly organized and deliberate.

Satan is spoken of as “the ruler of this world” and “the ruler of the authority of the air.” (Joh 12:31; 14:30; Eph 2:2) That all the governments of this world are under his power is indicated by his offering them to Jesus Christ at the price of an act of worship. (Mt 4:8, 9) Satan gives these governments their authority. (Re 13:2) Within his organization the demons also exercise ruling power. They are referred to as “the world rulers of this darkness” who have exercised authority over the world powers of history.

A wild beast with seven heads and ten horns, a beast having authority “over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.” That beast represents the entire global political system. John was informed that “the dragon [Satan the Devil] gave to the beast its power and its throne and great authority.” (Revelation 13:1, 2, 7) Yes, Satan is the source of the power and authority of human governments. Thus, as the apostle Paul wrote, the true “world rulers” are “wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places,” who control human governments. All who would worship the true God need to grasp the full significance of that.—Luke 4:5, 6.

Although many political rulers profess to be religious, none of the nations submit to God’s rulership or his Kingdom and appointed King, Jesus Christ. All struggle fiercely to hold on to their own power. True..?

Didn’t Bandit795 simply point too what should be the obvious?  

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, patrickgold said:

Absolutely, prayer should be continuously for our Leaders.  Asking God to surround Mr. Trump with His loving wisdom and strength to be the leader  of this great nation. 

let's pray for America together:

Also pray that God will send His mighty angels to protect him against those who have openly professed to do him harm

• Upvote 2