Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP WINS

I pray that this will be the second chance that we all prayed for. I find it AMAZING that the people stood up and slapped that biatch down.

And that everyone slapped the LAME STREAM MEDIA down. It's a glorious day. 

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Oh and GOOOOOOOD MORNING Master Yota, God heard your prayers.

:praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying::praying:

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

LGD, I have much respect for you and the path you took through this election cycle. I believe it was people like you, all across this great country who with final consideration in what would be best for this country for generations to come, was to select Donald J Trump and to reject Hillarious Rodham Clinton. You are truly a patriot and a great American.

Indy

• Upvote 9

well  I  wonder if the first hundred days will be  lawsuits against  women ,  and  Hilary  ?     haven t  heard  if the house  is  more republican  or  democrats  now ?   ...   how long  too  get rid of the  internal revenue ?  

• Upvote 2

After Trumps Gettysburg Address this year I was resigned to admit that this man not only wanted to be president but could be president. After his speech in Gettysburg I posted several threads and in several threads showing my support for Donald Trump. You can visit my profile page and see how this  process came through. Like most people here I doubt that Donald Trump will be a Ronald Reagan ,however , it is without question that Trump is  a better decision then Hillarious

• Upvote 11

Donald Trump is now my president elect and the future C.I.C......I pledge to do my best as an American to support him in his efforts to move this country forward.....at "this" exact moment his slate is clean.  May he seek the guidance and experience of the people around him to complete the task at hand.  ;)  Do these things Donald and I will forgive the thousands of dollars you cost my retirement fund this morning.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 10

22 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You  know you may have a point there. But I can't help wonder what a nuclear war with Russia had Hillarious Clinton been elected would do to your retirement plans.

That's speculation that you'll never have to worry about again, brother.  And in the spirit of transparency.....I must admit I have deep concerns about Donald tweeting us into a nuclear war.  Hopefully his handlers have taken away his toys and deleted his accounts so he can focus on the important issues and not his personal sensibilities.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4

What a great way to wake up!. Thanks LGD. I know we don't see I to eye on much but a big thank you.  And as you know I'm not much of a religious man but I will say this

THANKS GOD!!

Here in California most of the Left's propositions passed easily  . More taxes More spending More regulation and less rights. But you know what.? This beautiful morning, I don't even  care.......We won back the white house and I personally want to thank anyone and everyone that helped and supported President Elect Trump and VP elect Pence. Especially those that had the courage to openly support him.

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Donald Trump is now my president elect and the future C.I.C......I pledge to do my best as an American to support him in his efforts to move this country forward.....at "this" exact moment his slate is clean.  May he seek the guidance and experience of the people around him to complete the task at hand.  ;)  Do these things Donald and I will forgive the thousands of dollars you cost my retirement fund this morning.  

GO RV, then BV 

Classy my friend

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Time to see if this bold Patriot will morph into a Great Statesman....

We'll pray for him. :)

And just to be safe, also say the magic words:

mekka lekka-hi, mekka hiney-ho !  :lol:

mekka lekka-hi, mekka hiney-ho!  mekka lekka-hi Hillarious has got to GGGGGGOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, jeepguy said:

well  I  wonder if the first hundred days will be  lawsuits against  women ,  and  Hilary  ?     haven t  heard  if the house  is  more republican  or  democrats  now ?   ...   how long  too  get rid of the  internal revenue ?  

This country just PROVED it is a land of white RACIST TRAILER TRASH!!

Clearly this clown has NO business being in the White House!

:mad::rolleyes::trash:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 29

10 minutes ago, Candy01 said:

This country just PROVED it is a land of white RACIST TRAILER TRASH!!

Clearly this clown has NO business being in the White House!

:mad::rolleyes::trash:

Speak for yourself. You represent the brain washed sheep that deserve Hillarious and Obama but now are riding on the success of Trump and his supporters.   Go Trump, jobs, law and order. 

• Upvote 17

Well now.....this certainly turned ugly in a hurry.  Is silencing voices and voting rights now the word of the day?  Is this what we've become?  We need to come together collectively, left, right, fence....and put this anger and angst to bed.  The election is settled, time to deal with it.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1