Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

For the second week .. stability of the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar

Economy 10:14 - 28/04/2019

image.png.56f5c9f431ce439e53a80fa400d4ecdd.png

Baghdad Mawazine News
Foreign currency markets in Baghdad, on Sunday, stabilized at the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.
The market price in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad was 1199.5 dinars per dollar, ie 119 thousand and 950 dinars per hundred dollars, which is the price for the second week.
The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were:
The selling price of the dollar is 1205 dinars, or 120 thousand and 500 dinars for one hundred dollars.
The purchase price of the dollar is 1195 dinars, or 119 thousand and 500 dinars for one hundred dollars

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=44496

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Arab and International Currency Rates Compared to Iraqi Dinar

14827.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The prices of Arab and international currencies compared to the Iraqi dinar on Sunday according to the latest updates as follows: 
Foreign currencies 
1 US $ = 1,190.4000 Iraqi 
dinars 1 Iraqi dinars = 0.0008 US dollars 
1 euro = 1,328.0704 Iraqi 
dinars 1 Iraqi dinars = 0.0008 euros 
1 pounds = 1,537.6468 Iraqi dinars 
IQD 1 = 0.0007 pounds of 
$ 1 CAD = 884.2274 Iraqi Dinar 
IQD 1 = 0.0011 Canadian dollars to 
$ 1 Australian = 837.8025 Iraqi Dinar 
1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.0012 Australian dollars 
1 JPY = 10.6691 Iraqi Dinar 
1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.0937 Japanese yen 
Currency Arabic 
1 Egyptian Pound = 69.4333 Iraqi 
Dinar 1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0144 LE Sari
1 SAR = 317.4231 Iraqi Dinar 
IQD 1 = 0.0032 SAR 
1 AED = 324.0939 Iraqi Dinar 
IQD 1 = 0.0031 AED 
1 Sudanese pounds = 26.3616 Iraqi Dinar 
1 Dinar Iraqi = 0.0379 SDG 
1 Dinar Algerian = 9.9449 Iraqi Dinar 
1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.1006 Algerian Dinar 
1 BD = BD 3,156.5466 Iraqi 
IQD 1 = 0.0003 BD 
1 JD = 1,678.9797 Iraqi Dinar 
IQD 1 = 0.0006 JD 
1 KD = 3,908.1660 IQD 
1 IQD = 0.0003 KD 
1 pounds Lebanese = 0.7894 Iraqi 
dinars 1 Iraqi dinars = 1.2668 Lebanese pounds

Views 21   Date Added 28/04/2019

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Sunday, April 28

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
rose dollar exchange in the exchange struggle slightly while prices stabilized in the local markets on Sunday (April 28, 2019). 

The price of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 119,900, while the prices for Saturday was 119.500. 

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops: 

Selling price of the dollar = 120,500 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.500 dinars.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the dollar exchange rate in the stock market and local markets

Wednesday 1 May

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
The exchange rates of the dollar in the Stock Exchange and local markets, on Wednesday (May 1, 2019). 

The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 119,900 dinars compared to 100 dollars, the same prices on Tuesday. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Dollar Stays on Struggle for Second Week
Release date: 2019/5/3 11:10 • 195 times read
Dollar Stays on Struggle for Second Week
(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Foreign currency markets in Baghdad, on Friday, stabilized the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.
The market price in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad was 1199.5 dinars per dollar, ie 119 thousand and 950 dinars per hundred dollars, which is the price for the second week. 
The prices of selling and buying dollars in the banking companies, was: 
the sale price of one dollar 1205 dinars, or 120 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars. 
The purchase price of the dollar is 1195 dinars, or 119 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars. 
Currency Exchange Rates: Gold 
Price: 100 $ = 111.63 $ 
World Price: 100 Pounds = 130.26 $ 
Turkish Lira. World Price: $ 100 = TRY 597.15 The 
price of the gold ounce is $ 1271.03. 
Brent crude oil price = $ 70.57 The 
price of a barrel of US crude oil = $ 61.82
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Dollar exchange rates continue to stabilize

808.jpg
Currency

Market

The exchange rate of the dollar stabilized on Saturday in the Kifah Exchange and local markets.
The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 119,950 dinars compared to 100 dollars, the same prices on Friday. 

Views 46   Date Added 05/04/2019

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to For the second month .. The stability of the dollar exchange rates in the domestic markets

The exchange rate of the dollar stabilized for the second month on the Stock Exchange and local markets today, Sunday (May 5, 2019).

The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 119,950, the same prices on Saturday. 

Selling and buying prices in the banking 

market Selling price of the dollar = 120,500 dinars. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The Iraqi Dinar Exchange

The Iraqi Dinar Exchange

07/05/2019 08:41 AM | Number of readings: 67

The Iraqi Dinar Exchange

The prices of Arab and foreign currencies compared to the Iraqi dinar this Tuesday according to the latest updates as follows:

foreign currency

1 USD = 1,192,8100 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0008 USD

1 EUR = 1,336.8398 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0007 Euro

1 £ = 1,564.9649 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinars = £ 0.0006

1 CAD = 888.6646 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinars = 0.0011 Canadian Dollars

AUD 1 = 834.3896 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0012 Australian Dollars

1 JPY = 10.7808 Iraqi Dinar

Iraqi Dinar =

Arab currencies

1 Egyptian Pound = 69.5613 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0144 Egyptian Pounds

1 SAR = 318.0691 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0031 Saudi Riyals

1 AED = 324.7350 Iraqi Dinar

1 ID = 0.0031 AED

1 Sudanese Pound = 26.4493 Iraqi Dinar

Iraqi Dinar = 0.0378 Sudanese pounds

1 Algerian Dinars = 9.9753 Iraqi Dinars

Iraqi Dinar = 0.1002 Algerian Dinars

BD 1 = 3,163,952 Iraqi Dinars

1 IQD = BD 0.0003

1 JD = 1,682,3813 Iraqi Dinars

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0006 JD

1 KD = 3,922,2205 Iraqi Dinar

IQD = KD 0.0003

1 LL = 0.7915 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinar = LBP 1.2634

1 Libyan Dinar = 856.4115 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinars = 0.0012 Libyan Dinars

AED 1 = 123.4820 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.0081 Moroccan Dirham

1 Syrian Pounds = 2.3162 Iraqi Dinars

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.4317 Syrian Pounds

Somalian shilling = 2.0625 Iraqi Dinar

Somali Shilling

RO 1 = 3,098,3607 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinars = RO 0.0003

1 QAR = 327,7311 Iraqi dinars

1 IQD = 0.0031 QAR

TND = 396.1613 Iraqi Dinar

1 Iraqi Dinars = 0.0025 Tunisian Dinars

YR 1 = 4.7655 Iraqi Dinars

Iraqi Dinar = YR

1 Djibouti Franc = 6,6993 Iraqi Dinars

1 Iraqi Dinar = 0.1493 Djibouti Franc

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

1 USD = 1,192,8100 Iraqi Dinar

image.png.e53fed49f2477946985ee3499b675623.png

https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=IQD&view=12h

Interesting...............................................................................................

The alahadnews.net reported an exchange rate of 1,192.81 IQD = 1 USD whereas www.xe.com shows NEARLY THE EXACT SAME over the LAST 12 hours.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin'.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is the primary, secondary, tertiary, quaternary, etc. exchanges AND reporting WILL NEED to line up on the "go" "live" time for a ReInstated INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

Sure, www.xe.com bounces around A LOT BUT !!!BAM!!! !!!SUDDENLY!!! IS SHOWING NEARLY THE EXACT SAME as ANOTHER "reporting" "source" ON currency exchange rates!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Interesting...............................................................................................

The alahadnews.net reported an exchange rate of 1,192.81 IQD = 1 USD whereas www.xe.com shows NEARLY THE EXACT SAME over the LAST 12 hours.

MY (NOTE: MY) opinion is the primary, secondary, tertiary, quaternary, etc. exchanges AND reporting WILL NEED to line up on the "go" "live" time for a ReInstated INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar.

Sure, www.xe.com bounces around A LOT BUT !!!BAM!!! !!!SUDDENLY!!! IS SHOWING NEARLY THE EXACT SAME as ANOTHER "reporting" "source" ON currency exchange rates!!!

Go Moola Nova!

I want to get as excited as you but it’s been to many years. 😭

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

@Synopsis I absolutely love your enthusiasm together with your perspective/opinion; really gets the possibilities going!! It encourages prayer for the overall situation at a whole new level!! Thankyou!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wc41 said:

@Synopsis I absolutely love your enthusiasm together with your perspective/opinion; really gets the possibilities going!! It encourages prayer for the overall situation at a whole new level!! Thankyou!!

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH, Prayer, Prayer, Prayer, AND Some More Prayer, WC41, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I would NOT be enthusiastic IF I had NOT taken a VERY Deep, Broad, AND Comprehensive LOOK at THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment UNDERSTANDING THERE ARE RISKS INVOLVED AND NOTHING MAY EVER HAPPEN!!!

I am CONFIDENT SOMETHING WORTH WHILE WILL HAPPEN!!!

Hopefully, in MY (NOTE: MY) (Well, OK, Yours AND Everybody Else's, TOO) LIFETIME!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

AND, STILL ABLE TO ENJOY AND DO PRODUCTIVE STUFF. By PRAYER, of course!!!

Thank You, TOO, WC41, for YOUR Contributions!!! :twothumbs:   :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

P.S. WHOOPSIES!!! I forgot to add my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter IS CURRENTLY PEGGED OUT. For now, PLEASE accept +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’ll give him a trophy for you Synopsis.  

9 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

:twothumbs:  pp

:twothumbs: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Pitcher AND PokerPlayer, AND The Very Best Of Your Weeks To You Both!!! :tiphat:

My stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter IS STILL TOPPED OUT. For NOW, PLEASE accept

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH, Prayer, Prayer, Prayer, AND Some More Prayer, WC41, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I would NOT be enthusiastic IF I had NOT taken a VERY Deep, Broad, AND Comprehensive LOOK at THIS Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment UNDERSTANDING THERE ARE RISKS INVOLVED AND NOTHING MAY EVER HAPPEN!!!

Hopefully, in MY (NOTE: MY) (Well, OK, Yours AND Everybody Else's, TOO) LIFETIME!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

P.S. WHOOPSIES!!! I forgot to add my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter IS CURRENTLY PEGGED OUT. For now, PLEASE accept +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As always brother two thumbs :twothumbs: and a greenie. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Go Moola Nova!

Love your posts .. and true something worthwhile  is going eventuate “soon” however I am beginning to expect that my grandchildren are going to be the benefactors because this gravy train doesn’t seem as if it’s going to stop in my lifetime left .. 🙏🙏🙏

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

As always brother two thumbs :twothumbs: and a greenie. 

:undocumented: :twothumbs: !!!SALUD, DUDE!!! My Brother, Wiljor, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat: :undocumented:

GLAD to see You NOT TOO busy to POST!!! :twothumbs:

11 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Love your posts .. and true something worthwhile  is going eventuate “soon” however I am beginning to expect that my grandchildren are going to be the benefactors because this gravy train doesn’t seem as if it’s going to stop in my lifetime left .. 🙏🙏🙏

Yeah, I Hear You, NoviceInvestor, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You, TOO!!! :tiphat:

Hang In THERE WITH the REST of US ALL!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

P.S. My stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter IS STILL PEGGED OUT. For NOW, PLEASE accept

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:undocumented: :twothumbs: !!!SALUD, DUDE!!! My Brother, Wiljor, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat: :undocumented:

GLAD to see You NOT TOO busy to POST!!! :twothumbs:

Yeah, I Hear You, NoviceInvestor, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You, TOO!!! :tiphat:

Hang In THERE WITH the REST of US ALL!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

P.S. My stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter IS STILL PEGGED OUT. For NOW, PLEASE accept

Thanks Synopsis .. I am hangin’ In but the ropes getting tighter as I’m getting older 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

15017.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

Al-Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday the opening of the branch of the Dora Oil Company to provide banking services to citizens and employees. 
"The Director General of the Bank, Dr. Khawla Taleb Jabbar, opened the new branch in the Doura oil complex in the presence of a number of officials and directors working in the complex," the bank's information office said in a statement received by the economy news. 
He pointed out that "the opening of the branch will contribute significantly to revive the economic movement and reduce the burden on employees when receiving salaries and will contribute to the availability of liquidity and the promotion of all other banking transactions."

Views 20   Date Added 08/05/2019

• Upvote 7

Rafidain Bank opens a new branch in the Dora oil complex

Economy | 09:16 - 08/05/2019

Baghdad - Mawazeen News 
Rafidain Bank announced, Wednesday, the opening of the branch of the Dora oil to provide banking services for citizens and employees. 
"The Director General of the Bank, Dr. Khawla Taleb Jabbar, opened the new branch in the Dora oil complex in the presence of a number of officials and managers working in the complex," the bank's information office said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 
He pointed out that "the opening of the branch will contribute significantly to revive the economic movement and reduce the burden on employees when receiving salaries and will contribute to the availability of liquidity and the promotion of all other banking transactions."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic