Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

Dollar exchange rates and other currencies in the market of Dhi Qar on Sunday

Sun, 3 Jun 2018 at

818903ad360bef190e704492dbeca706a2d8d_400_770.jpg

Al-Nasiriya News Network publishes the prices of buying and selling foreign currencies at the companies and the private banking offices in Dhi Qar Governorate. 
He drew up a table of prices in Iraqi dinar on Sunday, June 3

Buy Sell

US $ 119,500 120,000 
Euro 140,000 142,000 
Tuman 190 200 

Prices in cooperation with Al-Sakina Exchange Company (07707003588, 07800001060) Nasiriyah - Al-Haboubi Street - against the apple refreshments.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to A slight decline in the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar

fit

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya ... The US dollar exchange rate on Monday recorded a decline in Iraqi stock exchanges. 
The price of selling the dollar in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today was 119,750 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 119 thousand and 850 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 800 dinars compared to $ 100. 
The sale price of the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange today 119 thousand and 750 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 120 thousand and 100 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand dinars compared to $ 100. 
On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 119 thousand and 850 dinars, the purchase price 119 thousand and 800 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 119 thousand and 950 dinars, and the purchase price 119 thousand and 900 dinars to 100 dollars.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, vomer said:

Anything up with this?

I think so, Vomer, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is subsequent exchanges to the CBI will need to line up with tight and likewise currency conversions before any shift from the non program Iraqi Dinar rate occurs. Otherwise, opportunists would take advantage of these subsequent exchanges and reek havoc by plummeting these exchanges. I suspect extensive testing and evaluation of these subsequent exchanges are being completed to ensure the shift off the non program Iraqi Dinar rate occurs smoothly. In short, this is a good sign of a relatively short term shift to the future past the non program rate. Otherwise, who cares what these subsequent exchanges to the CBI are doing?

Here is some current CBI information:

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1388.611
Pound sterling GBP 1585.556
Canadian dollar CAD 919.132
Swiss franc S.FR 1207.448
Swedish krona SEK 135.178
Norwegian krone NOK 145.674
Danish krone DKK 186.538
Japanese yen JPY 10.912
Chinese Yuan CNY 185.462
Australian dollar AUD 897.379
Special drawing rights SDR 1686.956
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 1540574.000

https://cbi.iq/

June 04, 2018

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 5/6/2018 that performed on 4/6/2018

Announcement No.(3713)

Sale Date - 5/6/2018 that performed on 4/6/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

I suspect all the subsequent exchanges to the CBI internationally will need to line up tightly with the CBI when Iraqi goes from a "closed economy" with the once a week day corrupt currency exchange auctions to the "open economy" with the real time 24/7 exchanges to facilitate the reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment at a pace necessary to prevent Iraqi and foreign country financial disruptions.

There was a short period of time on www.xe.com (subsequent exchange) on Thursday, May 17 where the IQD vs. USD rate floated around 1,190 that is the current CBI rate. This tells me there is optimism after the Saturday, May 12 elections that there is really a monetary reform in place that is being implemented now for conversion to a real time non program IQD international rate at a yet to be determined time. This yet to be determined time may or may not have anything to do with the final seating of all the newly elected and appointed GOI positions or booting all of Iran out of Iraq. So, more popcorn time to watch the action and drama play out.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time.................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!
:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Synopsis I thoroughly enjoy reading all your posts and breaking down these articles, thank you for all you do!:twothumbs:

Thank You and I enjoy Your comments, WheresMyRV, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time.....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Tuesday 5 June

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
fell US dollar exchange rates against the Iraqi dinar slightly to exchange the central struggle in Baghdad, local markets on Tuesday (June 5 , 2018). 

Kifah Exchange - Baghdad 119.700, while yesterday's price was 119.850 

Selling and buying prices in the exchange shops 

Selling price of the dollar = 120.000 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 119,000 dinars.

• Upvote 2

8332.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar fell slightly on the Central Struggle Exchange in Baghdad and local markets on Tuesday (5 June 2018). 

Kifah Exchange - Baghdad 119.700, while yesterday's price was 119.850 

Selling and buying prices in the exchange shops 

Selling price of the dollar = 120.000 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 119,000 dinars.

Views 2   Date Added 05/06/2018

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to A slight decrease in the dollar exchange rate in local markets

fit

The US dollar, Wednesday, recorded a decline in Iraqi stock exchanges.
The price of selling the dollar in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today was 119,650 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 600 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 119 thousand and 750 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 700 dinars to $ 100.
The sale price of the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange today 119 thousand and 650 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 600 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 119 thousand and 750 dinars and the purchase price 119 thousand and 700 dinars to $ 100.
On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 119 thousand and 750 dinars, the purchase price 119 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 119 thousand and 850 dinars, and the purchase price 119 thousand and 800 dinars compared to $ 100.
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to The Iraqi dinar is falling against the dollar for the second day in a row

13:02
Last updated
The time now is 02:29 PM

BAGHDAD / 

The price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar on Wednesday fell slightly for the second day in a row on the Central Struggle Exchange in Baghdad.

Prices were recorded in Baghdad and the governorates as follows:

Baghdad - Stock Exchange: 

Baghdad - Harthiya Stock Exchange: 

Price in the exchanges: 

Anbar Stock Exchange: 

Stock Exchange Kurdistan Region: 

Stock Exchange of the southern provinces of Iraq: 

Mosul Stock Exchange: 
  • Upvote 5

What a Horse 🐎 Race ( uh, er . . . Camel 🐪 I reckon in this case ). In any case, when that beast crosses the finish line 🏁 - WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER ! 

By then I’ll be able to afford Steak 🥩 instead of yardbird  🐓 - Don’t care what the damn commercial says( Eat mor Chikn ) - it’s B-B-Q thanks and I’ll have mine medium rare. Drool, Drool, Drool !

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

What a Horse 🐎 Race ( uh, er . . . Camel 🐪 I reckon in this case ). In any case, when that beast crosses the finish line 🏁 - WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER ! 

By then I’ll be able to afford Steak 🥩 instead of yardbird  🐓 - Don’t care what the damn commercial says( Eat mor Chikn ) - it’s B-B-Q thanks and I’ll have mine medium rare. Drool, Drool, Drool !

I'm with ya 10 years...my hubby said after the value raises the only chicken he will ever eat is hot wings! Oh, and I will take my steak rare with blue cheese melted on top! LOL :rodeo2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, juliebug said:

I'm with ya 10 years...my hubby said after the value raises the only chicken he will ever eat is hot wings! Oh, and I will take my steak rare with blue cheese melted on top! LOL :rodeo2:

How could I be so absentminded??? Melted Blue Cheese on my steak is a Must ! These jokers need to get off the dime - Steaks 🥩 await !:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

My husband and I have reservations at Ruth’s Chris for tomorrow night. We treat ourselves about twice a year. Melt in your mouth filet mignon 🤤. All this steak talk has me sooooo ready!

Once upon a time I had a beautiful relationship with the blue cheese crusted filet mignon at Ruth Chris. Don't forget the creamed spinach and scalloped potatoes...and the wonderful hot bread! YUMMO!!!!!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, juliebug said:

Once upon a time I had a beautiful relationship with the blue cheese crusted filet mignon at Ruth Chris. Don't forget the creamed spinach and scalloped potatoes...and the wonderful hot bread! YUMMO!!!!!

Im salivating like Pavlov’s Dog 🐕 it’s all about triggering a response- Good lord I’m HUNGRY NOW !!!!  :lol:

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic