Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

This may be easier:

On 5/4/2018 at 12:38 AM,  navira45 said: 

BL, that is correct. I believe 200 billion dollars in assets equates to around 236trillion dinars in todays iqd's rate. Now given the amount of dinars (i dont quite know the exact amount) of 60trillion in total circulation in n out of iraq....the rate of dinar if it was to revalue with the amount of assets (200 billion dollars)--------> 1iqd=4dollars...not trying to be albert einstein but iam not too bad with numbers either.

Thanks for your input navira45,

I believe the dinar in circulation is much less than 60 trillion.... The CBI has been reducing the note count for many years.

$200 billion dollars in assets = 236 trillion IQD / 60 trillion IQD in circulation = $3,93 per dinar

$51,5 billion dollars in reserves = $60.9 trillion IQD / 60 trillion IQD in circulation = $1.01 per dinar

I will be happy with any of the two rates.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Go RV

Go lower denomination notes

Go purchasing power

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Here is that link from Laid Back.

Thanks Synopsis. 

But what about the 30 trillion dinars that are hoarded?

On 1/22/2018 at 8:38 PM,  yota691 said: 

and aims to" encourage citizens to deposit their money in banks instead of hoarding, which amounts outside the banks about 30 Trillion dinars.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Yes it all looks like the dominoes are stacked and ready to fall.. But dont we still have to wait till the 2%+/-  compliance period to holds steady for 90 plus days.?

agree articles have been solid lately and that was the imf article guidelines , that being said i thought i have been right or had some of this figured out many times only to not know diddly squat , the cbi seems to be keeping the auction dollar sales where its been for awhile now, are they trying to be in compliance or simply want the sales to be at this level , we don't know what we don't know ..... cheers     

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Again, thanks so much for the answers.  😊

I'm shocked that you feel the Iraqis use dinars in daily transactions, when I am positive they use dollars. 

We've got to find out which one of us is right (and I hope it's you). LOL LOL

If you are the one who is right, we've got an RV coming any minute.

If it's me, they still have to take in 40 trillion dinar before anything happens.

Does any one know for sure which currency is used daily by the average citizen in Iraq?

How do we find out?  Don't we have a couple of DV members in Iraq?

Handy is in Iraq, I think.  Can anyone contact him and ask?

image.jpegCan't seem to get rid of this image.  It was something I was looking at for another topic.  Does not belong here, but can't delete.

i think still dollars if not  gov didn't  so hard promote to natizen saving account to bank . 

Edited by normala rashid
  • Confused 1

story_img_5a72b802f13ad.jpg

The exchange rate of the dollar has fallen again against the Iraqi dinar

08/05/2018

(Independent) ... The exchange rate of the US dollar fell again against the Iraqi dinar, the Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad, and local markets on Tuesday, May 8, 2018.

Kifah stock exchange - Baghdad 120,000, while the prices for Monday's day was 120,600.

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops 
Selling price of the dollar = 120,500 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.500 dinars.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

08-05-2018 02:50 PM
image.php?token=c9e0f322eeb5dbc1580c84f570ccf711&size=

The dollar exchange rate on Tuesday was slightly lower against the dinar in the local currency market. 

According to the figures, the sale price of the dollar in Baghdad today 120 thousand and the purchase price 121 thousand dinars compared to $ 100. 

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today reached 120 thousand and 500 dinars, and the purchase price is 121 thousand and 500 dinars compared to 100 dollars. 

While the price of selling the dollar on the stock exchange in Erbil today 120 thousand and 500 dinars, the purchase price 120 thousand and 200 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday was 120 thousand 450 dinars, and the purchase price 120 thousand and 400 dinars compared to $ 100. 

So the price of Iraqi gold fell slightly, today, at 221 thousand dinars for one weight. 

The price of a 21-carat gold weighed 222,000 today, while 221,000 also registered yesterday. 

It is noted that the weight of one gold is equal to 5 grams.

• Upvote 2

The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar today

Readers

The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar today

09-05-2018 01:21 PM

The Euphrates -

The price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar today in the capital Baghdad, southern Iraq and Iraqi Kurdistan market price is now Wednesday. 5. 2018 

Price in Iraqi dinar per 100 USD 
The overall trend of demand is average 
ALKAFAH Stock Exchange 
Selling price / 120,350 dinars ..... 
Purchase price / 120,300 dinars 

Harthy Exchange Stock Exchange 
Selling price / 120,350 dinars. 
Purchase price / 120,300 dinars 

Arbil Stock Exchange 
Selling price: 120,750 dinars 
The purchase price is 120,700 dinars 
_____ 
Basra Stock Exchange (South) AL Basra Exchange .. 
Selling price / 120,600 dinars 
Purchase price / 120,550 dinars

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

09-05-2018 01:43 PM
image.php?token=ed1dd781cf3b004d175f79ab05d37d18&size=

The dollar exchange rate on Wednesday was slightly stable against the dinar in the local currency market. 

According to the figures, the sale price of the dollar in Baghdad today 120 thousand and the purchase price 121 thousand dinars compared to $ 100. 

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today reached 120 thousand and 500 dinars, and the purchase price is 121 thousand and 500 dinars compared to 100 dollars. 

While the price of selling the dollar on the stock exchange in Erbil today 120 thousand and 500 dinars, the purchase price 120 thousand and 200 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday was 120 thousand 450 dinars, and the purchase price 120 thousand and 400 dinars compared to $ 100. 

So the price of Iraqi gold fell slightly, today, at 221 thousand dinars for one weight. 

The price of a 21-carat gold weighed 222,000 today, while 221,000 also registered yesterday. 

It is noted that the weight of one gold is equal to 5 grams.

• Upvote 3

102% x 1,184 = 1,207.68 or 120,680 IQD/USD

102% x 1,190 = 1,213.80 or 121,380 IQD/USD

My opinion is there will be some fluctuations in the market exchange rates but over all should average out in favor of stabilization or could even support a stronger Iraqi Dinar if Iraqi Dinar supply dries up.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time.......................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Exchange rates of the dollar and other currencies

5/11/2018 AM . 10:33:00 a.m.212 Number of readings

71152018_7952018_dolarnwe78.jpg

Khandan - 

The exchange rate of the US dollar and other foreign currencies on Friday (May 11, 2018) in the markets of the Kurdistan region, the prices listed below: - 

The exchange rate of 100 US dollars reached 121 thousand Iraqi dinars 

exchange rate 100 euros amounted to 144 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 pounds amounted to 164.750 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 Turkish liras amounted to 28.750 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 thousand titans was 19.750 thousand dinars 

while the dollar exchange rate in other foreign currencies as follows: 

100 euros for 119 dollars    

100 pounds for 136 dollars

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

So, OK. 100,000 titans = 19,750 Iraqi Dinars or 5.06 titans = 1 Iraqi Dinar.

If 1,210 Iraqi Dinars = 1 USD, then

6,126.6 titans = 1 USD or 1 titan = 0.00016322 USD.

The only "titan" currency I could find is a Titan Bitcoin.

https://www.titanbtc.com/product-category/2016-physical-bitcoins/

Does anyone have any insight on this? If this a crypto currency, what is the exchange rate in USD? Does the exchange rate compare to what I calculated above?

I tried to find a Titan to USD conversion but was unsuccessful.

In The Mean Time........................................

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2018_3_27_17_17_22_4395-696x464.jpg?x330
The price of the dollar rose slightly on the Kifah Stock Exchange, while local markets stabilized on Sunday (May 13, 2018).
Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 120.400, while prices for Saturday was 120.350.
Selling and buying prices in banking
The sale price of the dollar = 120.750 dinars.
The purchase price of the dollar = 119.750 dinars.
  • Upvote 2

Sunday 13 May

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
, the dollar exchange rate rose slightly to exchange the struggle, while the prices oflocal markets stabilized on Sunday (May 13, 2018). 

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 120.400, while prices for Saturday was 120.350. 

Selling and buying prices in the 

money market Selling price of the dollar = 120.750 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 119.750 dinars.

• Upvote 3

Exchange rates of the dollar and other currencies

5/14/2018 AM . 11:40:00 a.m.158 Number of readings

81452018_81452018_4504b6b24bc79f2a2d6tim

Khandan - 

The exchange rate of the US dollar and other foreign currencies on Monday (May 14, 2018) in the markets of the Kurdistan region, the prices listed below: - 

The exchange rate of 100 US dollars reached 121 thousand Iraqi dinars 

exchange rate 100 euros amounted to 144 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 pounds amounted to 164.750 thousand dinars 

exchange rate 100 Turkish liras amounted to 28.750 thousand dinars 

while the dollar exchange rate in other foreign currencies as follows: 

100 euros for 119 dollars    

100 pounds for 136 dollars

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, yota691 said:

Here is the "titan" conversion again. Does anyone know what this "titan" refers to???!!!

I ran the conversion four posts above. Could someone please help me???!!!

In The Mean Time..........................................

Good evening Synopsis . I don't know what they mean in reference to Titan either . Out of curiosity I searched for the meaning just to see how important this mystery currency is ........A titan is an extremely important person. Albert Einstein was a titan in the world of science. The noun titan comes from Greek mythology, in which the Titans were a race of gods. Today, a titan is someone who is god-like, or powerful and influential in a certain field...... Very Interesting .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Here is the "titan" conversion again. Does anyone know what this "titan" refers to???!!!

I ran the conversion four posts above. Could someone please help me???!!!

In The Mean Time..........................................

BITCOIN

Meet the Titans

Whether you’re a savvy investor interested in new opportunities or you’ve just heard about digital currencies like the bitcoin and you’re curious to see what they’re about, Titan Bitcoins are the perfect choice.  Similar to a gift card, Each Titan Bitcoin is a physical coin with a digital currency (bitcoins) attached to it.  What this means for you is that you can get in on the growing bitcoin movement without having to install any software, learn about another technology or pick up any new skills. Click buy and join the bitcoin boom.

Every Titan bitcoin features:

• A beautiful, limited edition design.
  • A unique coin ID, embedded in a security hologram.
  • A unique web page that reports the coin’s current value in real-time.
  • A one-time use redemption code that allows you to transfer the coin’s value anywhere you like, at any time. 

This means you can spend the coin’s value and keep the coin itself as a collectible.  Titan Bitcoins combine the beauty and detailed craftsmanship of traditional, physical money with the cutting-edge value of the world’s foremost digital currency.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Good evening Synopsis . I don't know what they mean in reference to Titan either . Out of curiosity I searched for the meaning just to see how important this mystery currency is ........A titan is an extremely important person. Albert Einstein was a titan in the world of science. The noun titan comes from Greek mythology, in which the Titans were a race of gods. Today, a titan is someone who is god-like, or powerful and influential in a certain field...... Very Interesting .

Good Evening To You, Too, BlueSkyLine, AND Thank You For Your Follow Up!!! :tiphat:

11 minutes ago, climber7 said:

BITCOIN

Meet the Titans

Whether you’re a savvy investor interested in new opportunities or you’ve just heard about digital currencies like the bitcoin and you’re curious to see what they’re about, Titan Bitcoins are the perfect choice.  Similar to a gift card, Each Titan Bitcoin is a physical coin with a digital currency (bitcoins) attached to it.  What this means for you is that you can get in on the growing bitcoin movement without having to install any software, learn about another technology or pick up any new skills. Click buy and join the bitcoin boom.

Every Titan bitcoin features:

• A beautiful, limited edition design.
  • A unique coin ID, embedded in a security hologram.
  • A unique web page that reports the coin’s current value in real-time.
  • A one-time use redemption code that allows you to transfer the coin’s value anywhere you like, at any time. 

This means you can spend the coin’s value and keep the coin itself as a collectible.  Titan Bitcoins combine the beauty and detailed craftsmanship of traditional, physical money with the cutting-edge value of the world’s foremost digital currency.

Thank You For Your Follow Up, Climber7, AND The Best Of Your Evening To You!!! :tiphat:

I did post a link to the Titan Bitcoin site a few posts up. What I am trying to put together in my mind is the price for the Titan Bitcoin (if that is what is referred to as Titan) from the currency conversion article. I find it odd that this specific crypto currency is mentioned in the currency rates so I am wondering how this fits in to the grand scheme of things with regard to the Iraqi Dinar RI/RV and if any specific crypto currency is a good hedge long term based on being linked somehow to the Iraqi Dinar.

Just my wonderings, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time..................................

:rodeo:    :pirateship:

not sure what the Titan exchange is either, i do remember articles coming out either late last year or the first of this year stating iraq will not allow cryptocurrency trading from inside its borders , china did the same stopped crypto trading only to allow the gov. to get all in before resuming trading, on a side note in the usa its a rare opportunity to invest in a market before the institutional money gets in which is currently what we have now with cryptos  ... they listed in a article the other day banks capital in ( JD million ) it was in a column stating how much capital each bank had i was just as uncertain about that as the Titan, wish i had the answers ... cheers 

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic