Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

7 hours ago, yota691 said:

"The Central Bank will open the Mosul branch within days, where a temporary building will be allocated by the provincial council within two days," said Central Bank Governor Walid Hadi.

This is a very positive development in my opinion. The Central CBI is in Baghdad while the branches are located in Basra, Erbil,  Sulaimaniyah, and Mosul. If I remember right, a fifth branch is proposed for Najaf.

Here is another article on the subject matter:

http://en.economiciraq.com/2018/02/18/the-central-bank-of-iraq-reopens-its-branch-in-mosul/

11.2.jpeg?fit=1200%2C630

Iraq’s Central Bank announced on Sunday the immediate reopening of its branch in the province of Nineveh for the purpose of supporting the economy of the province.
“The Central Bank will open the Mosul branch within days, where a temporary building will be allocated by the provincial council within two days,” said the governor’s adviser, Walid Hadi.
He added that “the bank urges other banks to reopen their branches in Mosul, which will contribute to the revival of the economy of the province.”
He said that “the bank will provide loans and facilities and open Sindhi credits and letters of guarantee.”
It is noteworthy that the security forces was able in March 2017 to liberate the complex of government buildings on the right side of the city of Mosul, where the main branch of the Central Bank in the province of Nineveh, after it was under the control of a calling organization for about three years.
In the meantime, the Central Bank announced that it will coordinate with the concerned authorities to prepare the necessary plans to assess the damage in order to reconstruct and rehabilitate the branch when announcing the completion of liberation and victory over terrorist groups.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Continued decline in the dollar exchange rate, which is close to 1200 dinars

Tuesday 20 February

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The exchange rate of the dollar continued to decline by the Kifah Exchange and local markets, close to 1200 dinars on Tuesday (February 20, 2018). 

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 122 thousand dinars, while prices for Monday 122,500 dinars. 

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops: - 

Selling price of the dollar = 122,500 dinars. 

The price of buying the dollar = 121.500 dinars.

• Upvote 4

On 2/18/2018 at 7:00 PM, yota691 said:

I'm waiting on the currency auction to drop significantly...and few more subjects to be implemented...

I personally think that when this hits 1210 we'll soon see the  currency auctions suspended. And with that fast fluctuations of laws and other things happening. One thing is certain this constant decline in the dollar market is by design and good for what we all want.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I personally think that when this hits 1210 we'll soon see the  currency auctions suspended. And with that fast fluctuations of laws and other things happening. One thing is certain this constant decline in the dollar market is by design and good for what we all want.  

Here’s to hope! 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, gregp said:

I can smell retirement. 

I respect You too much to stain your statement by suggesting things associated with” whiffs “  & “ smells “  comments. :tiphat:

Honestly GP - I hope to God your hunch is right - this has gone on way too long and these monkeys never seem to get tired of playing these ridiculous stunts. We’ve been getting punked for 15 years ! I’m about ready to hit’em with so many right crosses they’re gonna beg for a left. -_-

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I respect You too much to stain your statement by suggesting things associated with” whiffs “  & “ smells “  comments. :tiphat:

Honestly GP - I hope to God your hunch is right - this has gone on way too long and these monkeys never seem to get tired of playing these ridiculous stunts. We’ve been getting punked for 15 years ! I’m about ready to hit’em with so many right crosses they’re gonna beg for a left. -_-

Plus +1 my friend. You always crack me up. 👍😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gregp said:

Plus +1 my friend. You always crack me up. 👍😂

:twothumbs: :salute: it surprises me sometimes that I’ve retained my sense of humor with all the :bs: we’ve gone thru with this investment. - fingers crossed we can all decompress in style no later than the end of the 1st quarter ‘18. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Source: The increase in the depreciation of the dollar against the dinar due to the actions of the Central Bank

BAGHDAD ( 
Reuters) - There is speculation that the dollar will weaken against the Iraqi dinar because of the central bank's recent measures against financial institutions, a government source said Wednesday. 
The source, who preferred not to be named, said in an interview with "Al-Ghad Press" that "there are weights to increase the decline of the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar, because of the recent central bank measures towards financial institutions," noting that "the Central Bank of Iraq put a set of procedures And the mechanisms that deal with dealing with the window selling foreign currency for banks and financial transfer companies, as well as exchange companies and the procedures were able to deal seriously with these institutions.
The source added that "the demand for the dollar in these days has become very little, which strengthened the role of the Iraqi dinar in many transactions, whether commercial is related to the citizen where there is still a large force of the dinar, which strengthened his balances today at the street and the citizen. 
The source predicted that "in the continued continuation of these measures there will be further devaluation in relation to the dollar exchange rate against the dinar, which reflects positively on the Iraqi economy." 
It is noteworthy that the exchange rate recorded during the past two days a significant decline, where each $ 100 121500 dinars.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Release date: 2018/2/21 10:14 • 1295 times read
The dollar is blowing in Iraq
[Ayn-Baghdad] 
Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Wednesday morning, a significant decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.
The market price in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad was 1220 dinars per dollar, or 122 thousand dinars for one hundred dollars. 
The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were: 
the selling price of one dollar 1225 dinars, or 122 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
And the purchase price of the dollar is 1215 dinars, or 121 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
Foreign Exchange Rates: 
EUR World Price: 100 Euro = 123.23 
GBP The World Price: 100 Bounds = 139.85 $ The 
Turkish Lira The International Price: $ 100 = 379.15 Turkish Lira.
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

6068.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Wednesday morning, a significant decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar. 
The market price in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad was 1220 dinars per dollar, or 122 thousand dinars for one hundred dollars. 
The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were: 
the selling price of one dollar 1225 dinars, or 122 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
And the purchase price of the dollar is 1215 dinars, or 121 thousand and 500 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 
Foreign Exchange Rates: 
EUR World Price: 100 Euro = 123.23 
GBP The World Price: 100 Bounds = 139.85 $ The 
Turkish Lira The International Price: $ 100 = 379.15 Turkish Lira.

Views 23   Date Added 21/02/2018

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic