Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing

yota691

The dollar exchange rate on Friday

Friday, February 2

The dollar exchange rate on Friday

Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad Friday morning stabilized at the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price on the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1237.5 dinars per dollar, ie 123 thousand and 750 dinars per hundred dollars. 

The prices of selling and buying dollars in the banking companies were: 

the sale price of one dollar 1242.5 dinars, or 124 thousand and 250 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 

The purchase price of the dollar is 1232.5 dinars, or 123 thousand and 250 dinars, for one hundred dollars. 

Ended 
D.m
  • Upvote 8

• yota691 changed the title to Rafidain directs its branches in Mosul to receive requests from citizens and provide banking facilities for them
Editorial Date: 2018/2/3 8:27 • 142 times read
Rafidain directs its branches in Mosul to receive requests from citizens and provide banking facilities for them
{Baghdad: Al-Furat News} The face of Rafidain Bank branches in the city of Mosul to receive requests from citizens and provide the best banking services for them.
"The bank's general manager Khawla Talib Jabbar visited the branches of the bank in Mosul and was briefed on the 
reality and functioning of its work after its rehabilitation as a result of the damage suffered during the period of control called by the terrorist," the bank's information office said in a statement 
The statement pointed out that "the Director General of the Bank urged the staff to make more efforts and work to develop these branches and show them properly and expedite the completion of applications of citizens and employees and retirees and resume work in relation to all activities and banking facilities."
  • Upvote 1

Banking facilities provided by Rafidain Bank to the people of Mosul

Al-Rafidain Bank directed its branches in the city of Mosul to receive requests from citizens and provide the best banking services for them.

"The bank's general manager Khawla Taleb Jabbar visited the bank's branches in Mosul and was briefed on the reality and progress of its work after being rehabilitated as a result of the damage suffered during the period of control," the bank's press office said in a statement on Saturday. 

The statement pointed out that "the Director General of the Bank urged employees to make more efforts and work to develop these branches and to show them properly and expedite the completion of applications of citizens and employees and retirees and resume work in respect of all activities and banking facilities." 
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar

The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar

Readers

03-02-2018 12:57 PM

The Euphrates -

The dollar market prices against the Iraqi dinar today in the capital Baghdad, southern Iraq and Kurdistan 

Saturday 

Price in Iraqi Dinar per 100 USD 
The overall trend of demand is above average 
ALKAFAH Stock Exchange 
Selling price / 123,800 dinars 
Purchase price / 123,700 dinars 

Harthy Exchange Stock Exchange 
Selling price / 123,850 dinars 
Purchase price / 123,800 dinars 

Arbil Stock Exchange 
Selling price / 123,950 dinars 
The purchase price / 123,900 dinars 
_____ 
Basra Stock Exchange (South) AL psra Exchange .. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Readers

03-02-2018 12:57 PM

The Euphrates -

The dollar market prices against the Iraqi dinar today in the capital Baghdad, southern Iraq and Kurdistan 

Saturday 

The overall trend of demand is above average 
ALKAFAH Stock Exchange 

Arbil Stock Exchange 
_____ 

GM, Yota,

4.5% differential between the CBI. 

Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to The decline in the exchange rate of the dollar in the stock market and local markets

image.php?token=fab847c26f486528b14d1b2853753cd5&size=

Number of readings 06-02-2018 10:42 AM

06-02-2018 10:42 AM 

The dollar exchange rate fell on Tuesday in the Kifah Exchange and local markets. 

Where the price reached the Stock Exchange - Baghdad 123.550. 

Selling and buying prices at the money 

market Selling price = JD124,000. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 123.000 dinars.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar

Readers

07-02-2018 03:25 PM

The Euphrates -

The dollar market against the Iraqi dinar today in the capital Baghdad and southern Iraq and Kurdistan on Wednesday 7.2.2028 

The overall trend of demand is average 
ALKAFAH Stock Exchange 
The purchase price / 123,750 dinars 

The purchase price / 123,750 dinars 

Arbil Stock Exchange 
_____ 
Selling price / JD 124,100 
The purchase price is 124,000 dinars

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Kind of what I was wondering , the zeros deal ,  if 1 to 500 is a number , the zeros off in the relationship of how the rates flow then if dinar values were 118,000 would be the quick way to return the favor of dinar ... Just thinking !    ( 1.18 per dinar )

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Exactly B/A so do I as well !!  :)

pp

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I don't know but I like it going down instead of up... Imagine if it was 1 to 500 IQD... We'd be dancing in the streets!!!

B/A

500 - 1 would be nice too, but that will never happen. I would happily settle for  1 - 1. Or $1.18 like Jeepguy said

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

500 - 1 would be nice too, but that will never happen. I would happily settle for  1 - 1. Or $1.18 like Jeepguy said

it is 1183 to buy $1... It has been 1187 to buy $1 on XE forever, it has changed just a wee bit. I meant if it was only 500 IQD to buy $1 not 500 to 1. If I meant 500 to 1 I would be insane like Okie!

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

it is 1183 to buy $1... It has been 1187 to buy $1 on XE forever, it has changed just a wee bit. I meant if it was only 500 IQD to buy $1 not 500 to 1. If I meant 500 to 1 I would be insane like Okie!

B/A

Is that considered four pimps. I mean pips. I heard about pips a long time ago but forgot what they were.

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Shoot man I was just funnin around. Yes 500 to one would be insane. And no you are not insane or crazy. Though it could be said that alot of us are crazy for staying with this investment so long; with no end in sight as to when it will rv/ri. Me i am not crazy, I am eccentric. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Readers

10-02-2018 01:55 PM

The Euphrates -

On Saturday 10.2.2018 

The overall trend of demand is below average 
ALKAFAH Stock Exchange 
Selling price / 123,650 dinars 
Purchase price / 123,600 dinars 

Selling price / 123,750 dinars 
The purchase price / 123,650 dinars 

Arbil Stock Exchange 
Selling price / 123,750 dinars 
_____ 
Selling price / 123,900 dinars 
The purchase price is 123,850 dinars

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to The low exchange rate of the dollar on the stock exchange and domestic markets

Sunday 11 February

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The exchange rate of the dollar fell to the Stock Exchange and local markets on Sunday (February 11, 2018). 

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 123.550, while prices for Friday were 123.700. 

Selling and buying prices in the banking shops: - 

Selling price of the dollar = 124,000 dinars. 

The purchase price of the dollar = 123.000 dinars.

• Upvote 3

The exchange rate of the dollar, on Sunday, fluctuated between the rise and fall against the dinar on the Iraqi stock exchanges.
The price of the sale of the dollar in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today recorded 123 thousand and 550 dinars and the purchase price 123 thousand and 500 dinars to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded 123 thousand and 650 dinars and the purchase price 123 thousand and 600 dinars compared to $ 100.
On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today was 123,750 dinars, the purchase price 123 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100, and yesterday was 123 thousand and 900 dinars, and the purchase price 123 thousand and 850 dinars to 100 dollars.
While the price of selling the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange today 123 thousand and 750 dinars, the purchase price 123 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 123 thousand and 750 dinars, and the purchase price 123 thousand and 700 dinars compared to $ 100.

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and some currencies at closing
  • Adam Montana locked this topic