Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I would still be alive if..

Could probably say the same for Don Adams, Vince Foster, John Ashe, Robert Bates, Gandy Baugh, Ron Brown,

(Bill laughed at his funeral, til he saw the cameras ...  clinton.gif)

James Bunch, Eric Butera, Danny Casolaro, Berta Caceres, William Colby, Judi Gibbs, Paula Grober, Michael Hastings, John Hillyer, Sandy Hume, Kevin Ives, Don Henry, Jordan Kettleson, Johnny Franklin Lawhon Jr., John F. Kennedy Jr., Shawn Lucas, Mary 'Caity' Mahoney, Christine M. Mirzayan, Admiral Jeremy Boorda and Lieutenant General David J. McCloud, Joe Montano, Tony Moser, Paul Olson, Jerry Luther Parks, Seth Conrad Rich, Antonin Scalia ... and SO MANY MORE !!!!

• Upvote 8

***///

Laughing boy raper-bill....

obviously relieved yet another person who could testify against him was off the court docket....

Hope they cuff him and he's forced to do the perp-walk for the MSM cameras when he fails to appear

at his Clinton cartel 'foundation' pay-for-play trial.... <_<

And we hope the officers arresting him ARE  WOMEN !

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

And we hope the officers arresting him ARE  WOMEN !

.................... arresting him and indicting, judging, serving on the jury panel (exclusively), acting as bailiff, jail or prison guards, and (as the case may be) executing him ARE WOMEN !

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

just to blow his mind so he'll have a giant brain aneurism just like his evil wife had !

..........................aneurism just like his evil wife had and is still having evidenced by her ratchet jawing when presented with viable evidence regarding her absolute and inescapable culpability!

Thank You, SgtFuryUSCZ, for your valued comments.  I am blowing off a little steam because of my visceral disgust for these miscreants (being altogether recalcitrant and incorrigible) who think they are above the law and all others are subjected to them and can be expended by any and all means possible with their self constituted impunity (hopefully soon to be removed to bear the full application of justice on these miscreants)!

:salute:

• Upvote 6

Alright!  No intel shared is a prelude to the prescribed dirt nap, is it?  It is amazing the parallel track of corruption to world economies.  Makes me wonder what was going on before and during the opium wars up until now.....................................influencing exercised policies in question by the public in response to broadcast events!

11 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

You need about 6-months at 'OlSarge'sFishCamp in the Panamanian bush....

Wasn't George H. W. Bush exercising Central American Foreign Policy regarding El Manuel Noriega and cohorts in Panama in 1989?  What was all that about?  Do we know, really?  Hey, whats "in the Panamanian bush" anyway like some "remnants" of policy exercise?

Yeah, the jungle R&R and going tribal just may be the ticket!

:twothumbs:          :salute:

• Upvote 5

***///

Yup, Panama was ripe for all kinds of nefarious goings-on for globalist elites like bush, et al...

then he threw that pineapple-faced 2-bit dictator Manny Noriega under the bus...like globalist elites always do....

Seriously -

Once jimmy carter screwed the pooch hard there, all hell broke loose...

Selling out the Americans - and hence the world - after all we did there...

as important & strategic it was for the Free World... sigh...this was carter's worst move ever.

We were all hoping the ghost of Teddy Roosevelt would reach out from the grave and snap him up ! :angry:

Oy, vay....Don't get us started ! Heavy, heavy topic with us 'OlGals ! :facepalm2:

But, yuh... jungle hammock with your name on it ! :twothumbs:

Rum drinks, fishin', rum drinks, naps under the mango tree, rum drinks,

Willys Jeep rides through the bush, rum drinks, surfing & sailing,  rum drinks... :undocumented:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Yup, Panama was ripe for all kinds of nefarious goings-on for globalist elites like bush, et al...

then he threw that pineapple-faced 2-bit dictator Manny Noriega under the bus...like globalist elites always do....

Seriously -

as important & strategic it was for the Free World... sigh...this was carter's worst move ever.

We were all hoping the ghost of Teddy Roosevelt would reach out from the grave and snap him up ! :angry:

Oy, vay....Don't get us started ! Heavy, heavy topic with us 'OlGals ! :facepalm2:

Willys Jeep rides through the bush, rum drinks, surfing & sailing,  rum drinks... :undocumented:

And...........how bout "mas tequila", just to top off the evening ? Drown the Soros or is it sorrows,  as we say  :lol:

Have a great weekend :cheesehead:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

First we drown the "soros"... THEN we have mas Tequila ! :lol:

And after we fix klinton's demonic master gorged soros,

she'll be our sacrifice to the volcano...!

Then -- yup, you guessed it -- MAS TEQUILA ! :P

:bravo: game on eh????

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Seriously -

Yup.  Lookie here:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/apr/27/manuel-noriega-us-friend-foe

Yeah, that is why I think Nuri al-Maliki has something to really, really worry about.  Hey, Slobodan Milosevic and Muammar Gaddafi learned the hard way, too.

And then there's Flimsy.  Flimsy Carter.  I never understood what it meant for a peanut farmer to ascend to the Presidency of these United State of America until I realized the "peanut" referred to the size of his cognitive matter in his cranium.  What a deal.  I can't imagine a country can mess things up so badly. However............

Yeah, pretty sure Ole Teddy has a few things to say about all that including the folks who clearly understand the implications of the one ex President of these United States of America that is loved by the North Koreans...................well, they seem to be agreeable to Madeleine (dimwitted) Albright, too.

Hey, that Willys Jeep of yours, does it have an International Harvester Red Diamond engine or a Dodge engine?  I hear tell that if you are in combat and the Willys Jeep with a Dodge engine that sputters, you better bail and high tail it the best you can while the Red Diamond engines can have holes in the block, drained of all engine oil, and still bring you back with some left to spare!  Not to say any Willys Jeep with a Dodge engine is any less for recreational purposes!

Oh, yeah, I really look forward to meeting you all.  Well sit down, enjoy the scenery, and talk a spell!

:twothumbs:         :D          :undocumented:

• Upvote 1

roflmao, what an awesome thread you guys turned this into!

The love is overflowing.

hahaha... If I can cross international borders I might stop by for a day in the float plane.

Only going where I can fly my own dang self.

Done with the TSA pervs.

As for what was going on before emails and hackers and the internet.. there's a reason the CFR gave out awards to the two papers for with holding the truth.

The internet and alternate media is THE ONLY reason we do not already have a central global government.

Those of us that understand would have long ago been dealt with, and only the compliant sheep would be left to serve their masters needs.

Heck, even with the truth so readily available, just look at all those that refuse to see....

Burned up my pluses, just because...

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 6

14 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Seriously -

Could you swing by and pick me up too!??? 😄

• Upvote 1

***///

Pack soft-side luggage or duffel bags... we're sending TheDIVEMASTER in the Float Plane for ya ! :twothumbs:

Especially if you're State goes completely over to the dark side after the election... we must git ya outta there !

... no pc bathrooms for you !     You can pee anywhere in our non-pc jungle all ya want ! :lol:

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 10:00 AM, genx4me said:

Could you swing by and pick me up too!??? 😄

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2016 at 3:34 AM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

We did it...!  :twothumbs: 

We finally got our hardworking, diligent, serious DIVEMASTER to laugh out loud and crack up !  :D 

Our hearts are full... ^_^:)

hey, I can tell jokes..

What do you get if you divide the circumference of a jack-o-lantern by its diameter? 
 Pumpkin Pi 

What do you call a dead parrot? 
 Polygon 

How do you make one vanish? 
 Add a 'g' and it's gone

I went in to a pet shop. I said, “Can I buy a goldfish?” The guy said, “Do you want an aquarium?” I said, “I don’t care what sign it is.”

How Long is a Chinese man’s name.  No, it actually is.

What’s the difference between an oral thermometer and a rectal thermometer? The taste

How many flies does it take to screw in a light bulb? Two…. but I don’t know how they got in there

A liberal, a moderate, and a conservative walk into a bar. Bartender says, “Hey Mitt! What’ll ya have?”

3 old ladies in a park. A man walks up and opens his trench to reveal his naked self … The first old lady has a stroke and the second old lady has a stroke. The third one can’t cause her arm isn’t long enough

What do you call a sleepwalking nun… A roamin’ Catholic

What did the green grape say to the purple grape? BREATHE!

Why did the two 4's skip lunch? 
 They already 8 

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

hey, I can tell jokes..

***///

OMG...!  :P  LOL...!  :lol:  Hahahahaha....!  :D Yer a real hoot ! ^_^

We never said ya couldn't TELL one....

just that mebbe YOU could use a few more chuckles on accounta ya

always are workin' SO hard to post some of the most brilliant stuff we've seen here !

Don't look now.... but yer Funny Bone just turned to pure gold ! :wub:

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

OMG...!  :P  LOL...!  :lol:  Hahahahaha....!  :D Yer a real hoot ! ^_^

We never said ya couldn't TELL one....

just that mebbe YOU could use a few more chuckles on accounta ya

always are workin' SO hard to post some of the most brilliant stuff we've seen here !

Don't look now.... but yer Funny Bone just turned to pure gold ! :wub:

ha, I searched for "really stupid jokes", I wanted to make you groan,( the same way I used to tease my sisters), but might have found a couple that were actually funny...

• Upvote 1