Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Confirmation please

climber7

Can anyone with a Warka account verify these claims? Thanks 

11-3-2016   Intel Guru Delta   If you go to the CBI website and read their strategy/plan...they need to do the exchange rate.  The plan includes 2016!  Very significant...very huge!  We believe they do have the DATE and the RATE!  We believe that we are very close.  For those who have Warka bank accounts...they really are in business.  Most importantly, the IBAN (which is the identity of that bank)...and my account...I logged in as usual...and noticed something different.  You now can see the account number and the IBAN code.  That IBAN number...shows they are going international.  I was so happy to see that!   If they weren’t ready...they could have waited until next year.  This is more confirmation....This is solid proof they are going international.  All that is missing is the rate. 

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, climber7 said:

Can anyone with a Warka account verify these claims? Thanks 

11-3-2016   Intel Guru Delta   If you go to the CBI website and read their strategy/plan...they need to do the exchange rate.  The plan includes 2016!  Very significant...very huge!  We believe they do have the DATE and the RATE!  We believe that we are very close.  For those who have Warka bank accounts...they really are in business.  Most importantly, the IBAN (which is the identity of that bank)...and my account...I logged in as usual...and noticed something different.  You now can see the account number and the IBAN code.  That IBAN number...shows they are going international.  I was so happy to see that!   If they weren’t ready...they could have waited until next year.  This is more confirmation....This is solid proof they are going international.  All that is missing is the rate. 

Okay, novice speaking here......

If the IBAN number is simply the bank locator number--how does that translate into "going international"? 

QUOTE:

the IBAN (which is the identity of that bank).   That IBAN number...shows they are going international.

• Upvote 1

Long, long ago, in the kingdom of sand, you could fund a Warka account by sending money thru a bank located in Germany. Things changed because there were too many people taking advantage of this loop hole, that would assure foreigners would be able to benefit even if there was an 'in country" revaluation only.  

History tells us Warka has been on hold for a while now.  

This IBAN revelation tells us Iraq is potentially readying itself to do international business on a stand alone basis.....going international if you will. 

Just how long until this happens....time will tell, but this is another positive step in the right direction IMO

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, climber7 said:

That's what I'm still waiting for an answer to. 

Wheres the connection between IBAN being a bank locator number and saying this indicates it's gong international

seems IR-rational 

climber7, here is the cliff notes your asking about on the IBAN. 

1. IBAN was created by the European Union in 1979 for international bank to bank transfers an payments.

2. It is used today in most Eruopean countries an Middle Eastern countries. 

3. IBAN is (ISO) recognized. 

4. The connection between Warka Bank issuing me an IBAN number an going international is...Hello, it's only purpose is to expedite international bank to bank transfers an payments. If Warka Bank hadn't plan on going international why would they be issuing everyone an IBAN? 

5. My BoA account can wire money straight into my Wark Bank account using my IBAN an Warka Bank as the beneficiary. 

Hope I explained it a little, trust me this has me pretty pumped. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DoD said:

climber7, here is the cliff notes your asking about on the IBAN. 

1. IBAN was created by the European Union in 1979 for international bank to bank transfers an payments.

2. It is used today in most Eruopean countries an Middle Eastern countries. 

3. IBAN is (ISO) recognized. 

4. The connection between Warka Bank issuing me an IBAN number an going international is...Hello, it's only purpose is to expedite international bank to bank transfers an payments. If Warka Bank hadn't plan on going international why would they be issuing everyone an IBAN? 

5. My BoA account can wire money straight into my Wark Bank account using my IBAN an Warka Bank as the beneficiary. 

Hope I explained it a little, trust me this has me pretty pumped. 

Perfect

• Upvote 1

Thanks all for the understanding on the IBAN#. I too saw this and wondered what the benefits were. There is a new Warka editorial hours old that I saw on the kaperoni site. Maybe someone can get it over here on DV? It's hard to disseminate but informative on the relationship between Warka and the CBI.

Thanks all for the understanding on the IBAN#. I too saw this and wondered what the benefits were. There is a new Warka editorial hours old that I saw on the kaperoni site. Maybe someone can get it over here on DV? It's hard to disseminate but informative on the relationship between Warka and the CBI. Scratch that! it's just been posted on DV.

1. This may or may not be of some interest: but I decided to send some money to my brokers bank in Iraq to deposit in my brokers account which the broker used, they receive the money and put it in my brokers account. If I'm not mistaken it was without a sister bank assitance. JMHO
Edited by rambo12354
  • Upvote 1