Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Shroud of Turin

EagleEye

Wow EagleEye I as well was not aware of your credentials. Congratulations sir, I have been following this story for many years now and I'm honored to have you aboard on this journey with us here in DV as well. Ancient history has always fascinated me and I have been to many archeological sites around the world and, although I'm not a Christian I found Jerusalén one of the most interesting places on earth and the whole story surrounding the shroud fascinating. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks Mark & Wiljor ! I only regret that Bobby Schuller was so overwhelmed that he actually forgot to ask for the visuals and also missed asking a few of my most important questions. Still in all I have been blessed with the response...

DV I promise to keep all you good folks in the loop !!

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, EagleEye said:

I can assure you of this fact, the negative press is all bogus...much of it ginned up by people completely hostile to Christianity and looking for any excuse to counter the truth..While my previous books are "out of print" they can still be found on Amazon and similar websites:   Verdict on the Shroud......The Shroud and the Controversy...Image of the Risen Christ.....  Hopefully my new book will be able to turn the tables on all of that...

Excellent EE !

pp

10418980_869120379801661_892968457046586

• Upvote 6

On 11/5/2016 at 11:14 AM, easterlily said:

I have viewing the shroud on my bucket list.

OK...let me step out of the boat here and walk on some water.....when my first book was published on this subject...in 1981, I thought that I would be traveling the country to speak on the Shroud and give my multi-media presentation....THIS new book given the state of our nation and the need for revival IMHO NOW is the time for that travel....short of the RV happening any time soon....is there ANYONE out there who has an RV that you desire to sell or update to new...I cannot afford to buy it outright... I would be willing to negotiate some payments...or better yet I can offer an immediate tax write off through our 501c3 ( yes I know the 501c3 is a govt invention and if I had the chance to do over I would NOT ever get one) for fair market value....the old Winnebago ('78) that I had died when we had a death in the family, and I attempted to drive from NY to Texas...I had no wherewithal to replace the tranny...

is there anyone out there in your circle of friends....viewing the high def photo graphs take by our team IS the next best thing to seeing the Shroud in person...

EE  :eagle: :praying: :praying::praying:

• Upvote 3

Only Slightly Less Known In Italy Is The Shroud Of Trento ! :blink:

Umbertino's Pepperoni Hoodie That He Wore While Running To The Bank After A Luigi Rumor ! :o

Image result for funny hoody pictures

Mmm ... I'm Getting Hungry Just Looking At That Thing - Somebody Pass Me A Sleeve ...{/b]

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Only Slightly Less Known In Italy Is The Shroud Of Trento ! :blink:

Umbertino's Pepperoni Hoodie That He Wore While Running To The Bank After A Luigi Rumor ! :o

Image result for funny hoody pictures

Mmm ... I'm Getting Hungry Just Looking At That Thing - Somebody Pass Me A Sleeve ...{/b]

:D     :D     :D

Yes! You got it, my  naughty Friend...Smile

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

On 11/7/2016 at 7:24 PM, Markinsa said:

The Shroud is on Demand.  Go to the 45 min mark to see Ken.

https://www.tbn.org/programs/praise-lord/watch/praise-lord-2317

Thank you Mark!  

Pastor Ken... you're BEAUTIFUL!  That was inspiring!  Please put me down for 2 signed (by the hand that touched the blood of Christ) copies (I have a friend who will treasure it also).   Thank you for not giving up... you'll never know how many lives you'll touch with your work.  

WHN   😘  
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2016 at 10:29 PM, patrickgold said:

EagleEye, the Lord has Blessed you deeply.  The opportunity to be involved with the most precious Shroud is awesome.  May He continue to bless you.:)

I'm in LGD's position, I don't have cable, so I look forward in viewing anyway I can. 

You can view online: https://www.tbn.org/programs/praise-lord/watch/praise-lord-2317

Edited by Markinsa
Updated link
  • Upvote 3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Markinsa! That was an amazing video!! I am honored to know about the Shroud of Turin from Ken!!! I just had not looked into it in detail.

This group we are in is nothing short of wonderful!!! Everyone!!! I look at the posts first thing every morning to see what is going on!!! Thank you Ken and Markinsa!!!

• Upvote 1