Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI Finds 650,000 Emails - Reopens Case Against Hillarious

RVWITHME

I don't know how else to say this, but......... WOW. Case against Hillarious and the Email scandal being reopened by FBI! ..... This is going to be a Wild Halloween [Week].

What will the voters say next week?

Quote: " Investigators found 650,000 emails on a laptop used by former Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, a close Clinton aide, and underlying metadata suggests thousands of those messages could have been sent to or from the private server that Mrs. Clinton used while she was secretary of state, according to people familiar with the matter. "

http://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-Hillarious-clintons-private-server-1477854957

Trey Gowdy on Fox:

• Upvote 3

***///

Kudos to The FBI....

Too bad it's so much to have to go through.... sure wish they could just slap the cuffs on klinton now

before she has the opportunity to crash our entire government on behalf of her evil masters.

They already have enough to do it -- its been proven she destroyed evidence AFTER having received the

subpoena to turn it all over....

AND allowed her lawyers - who did NOT have Clearances - to view what she did turn over.

FELONIOUS CRIMES.

Lock her up. :angry:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4

I said before and I say it again Trey Goudy for President and the Donald for Vice !!

We are with you girls lock that sorry excuse for a human being and that pathetic 

sex offender Mr. hillarious !  A thousand +++++++ my girls !!!! I cannot believe

how stupid people are in the 21 century. My brain hurts so I am going to eat the 

left over trick or treat candy. Night night !