Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dollar Is Deteriorating In Front Of The Dinar !

HowieC

3 hours ago, Synopsis said:

:salute:

The thing I am not sure about is the information being published and the timing. I caught a couple news articles that had a current date recently but information in those articles was 2 to 3 months old but also contained seemingly recent information. This leaves me to think certain issues are being scripted or orchestrated - for unknown reasons that may or may not be related to Iraq. There may also be a play on the GOI dysfunctionality in order to get the progress of key initiatives in place sprinkled among a bunch of other non related issues produced by the GOI. With the erratic breaks the Parliament has been taking, I can't help but imagine they are being "coached" on what to do and how to act. As good as things look with all the positive information, I can't help but imagine the timing is going to be shorted to circumvent the miscreants. Although early 2017 is a great projection based on the current state of affairs in the published news articles, I am anticipating a potentially shorter time frame.

ISIS booted from not only Mosul but Iraq will likely be a telling time of the economic and monetary practices as has recently been announced.  Also, the 2017 Iraqi budget is a "Peace Time Budget" and not a "War Time Budget" that also leads me to believe there are Iraqi internal and international agreements that will be exercised once Iraq is declared at peace to promote a solid and secure basis for the foreign investment to pour into Iraq. The foreign investment, in my opinion, to rebuild the war torn areas and develop Iraq's economic sectors will likely dwarf any IMF, WB, and other loans Iraq has received to date.

Oh, Yeah, I am getting a good feeling about what is going on in Iraq!

:twothumbs:

Well said brother, we have many moving peaces to this puzzle happening daily and keeping track of it all is if anything, interesting. I'll say it again, urgency to complete all the major tasks by years end is definitely on the for front of Iraq's agenda.  I can smell the Tims  already :lol:

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Well said brother, we have many moving peaces to this puzzle happening daily and keeping track of it all is if anything, interesting. I'll say it again, urgency to complete all the major tasks by years end is definitely on the for front of Iraq's agenda.  I can smell the Tims  already :lol:

Oh, yeah, Wiljor - here comes the truck!

:twothumbs:          :D

• Upvote 2

From Thugs Post in Chats...

img
Major News0clerkOctober 22, 2016

All News / special 
source in the central bank said yesterday that the recent lifting of the price of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar to coincide with the victories of our security forces and is moving towards liberalization City Almousel.oukal source in a press statement singled out by all the news thatthe central bank decided to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar by financial mechanisms fall in its policies for indicating that these mechanisms are subject to the principle ofsupply and demand in the domestic market. The source , who preferred not to be named , said theIraqi dinar will see over the next few days , a significant rise in price against the US dollar.

• Upvote 6

Pilfered once again . http://www.iraqnow.net/2016/10/27/الدولار-يتدهور-امام-سعر-الدينار-العرا/......

Dollar is deteriorating in front of the Iraqi dinar.. National strikes.

14563428_600263473515633_592335545903184

The dollar was deteriorating in front of Iraqi dinar. Devastating national strikes.

27/10/2016

The Central Bank succeeds in raising the value of Iraqi dinar to us dollar

At a critical juncture and time passes by Iraq and Iraqi economy under cover of bad war waged valiant Iraqi army and security forces and factions of the popular crowd Bible CBI succeeded in raising the value of the dinar against the U.S. dollar in recent days.

Economic and political sources informed us reported.. The dinar will improve gradually over the next few days and that the US dollar will deteriorate much Iraqi dinar exchange recover after a scientific plan developed economic operators of the Central Bank, the new Central Bank administration policy pursued in cooperation with benevolent and loving and loyal to his liberal Iraq children

And we got some gossip CBI officials and owners of some banks who form a federal power with it's Central Bank. It was agreed to support the Iraqi dinar and each contribution to the recovery of the dinar against the dollar especially as we're fighting a holy war with the mightiest evil forces in the world and fight terrorism in many places in Iraq

If it is good news for every Iraqi that the value of the national currency exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar would recover gradually in the next few days and a blessing of the evaluators and commend her plate and think about the critical economic situation of the Iraqi people and the country.

Campaign #dinar flourish and #dollar wince

Link
  • Upvote 4

CNN. Broadcasting Success !

(by bluedog)

Dollar is deteriorating in front of the dinar
Alaraca..bdharbat national blow
35cce0fd29fa71c782f1f77ac0912712-588x250
CBI succeeded in raising the value of the Iraqi dinar against the US dollar at a critical time Iraq is going through and circumstance and the Iraqi economy under the cover of a fierce war waged by the Iraqi army valiant and security services and the factions of the crowd the popular Bible 's central bank has succeeded Iraqi in raising the value of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar in recent days , economic and political sources Informed reported us ...... that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate gradually improve over the next few days and that the US dollar will deteriorate a lot and recover the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar after the economic scientific plan developed by organizers of the Central Bank of Iraq and new policy pursued by the Central Bank in collaboration with the benevolent and loving and loyal sons of Iraq from the Liberal him we have got to talk to some officials at the Central Bank of Iraq and the owners of some private banks who looks like it a federal power with the central bank in this matter ..... it was agreed to support the Iraqi dinar and the full force of them contribute to the recovery dinar against the dollar , particularly as we are fighting a holy war with the mightiest evil forces in the world and fight terrorism in many parts of Iraq , if it is good news for all Iraqis that the value of the national currency exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar will recover gradually in the next few days , a blessing commend organizers by step and applied by the thought the Iraqi people and the critical economic situation through which the country. 

http://www.iraqnow.net/2016/10.....%B9%D8%B1-

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Jaygo said:

Didn't we see this article a week ago????? 

Yeah, Jaygo, I am afraid you are right but more frequently or occasionally than just a week.  At least they are getting more consistent in what and how they are reporting this news!

All told, I suspect at some point (possibly after the announcement that ISIS is no longer holding any Iraqi territory), the wolf cry will be more than just the standard and false wolf cry.  Looks like we may not have that much longer to wait to see.  I suspect one of the key things needed is the foreign investment for rebuilding Iraq and jump (re)starting pre existing and new economic sectors.  Once the "coast is clear" announcement is make, I suspect many and various types and sizes of foreign investment will flood Iraq.

Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 9

Thanks Thugs, more news on the exchange rate, something is in the works.  The liberation of Mosul has a huge impact and I believe will open up the flood gates and finally bring Iraq to the worlds stage. Baghdad is happy, Kurds are happy, sharing is caring, 2017 is looking very attractive  :cigar:

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the article Thug man. They are driving me nuts - The articles says in the next few days....they said that a few days ago in another article! I know, I know, Its Iraq!  A few days to them can mean months or years.  Please let it be this year, pretty please.  I would love for our Christmas to go from peanuts to filet mignon. :praying:

• Upvote 3