Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dollar Is Deteriorating In Front Of The Dinar !

HowieC

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, Jaygo, I am afraid you are right but more frequently or occasionally than just a week.  At least they are getting more consistent in what and how they are reporting this news!

All told, I suspect at some point (possibly after the announcement that ISIS is no longer holding any Iraqi territory), the wolf cry will be more than just the standard and false wolf cry.  Looks like we may not have that much longer to wait to see.  I suspect one of the key things needed is the foreign investment for rebuilding Iraq and jump (re)starting pre existing and new economic sectors.  Once the "coast is clear" announcement is make, I suspect many and various types and sizes of foreign investment will flood Iraq.

Just my :twocents:

Timing is everything, and where governments are concerned always suspect. Ever wonder how come it was that our LSM SUDDENLY  began telling us news about the battle of Mosul? Or ask yourself how come it took over a yr for that to even begin? Ever think of the impact that a SUDDEN  increase of the Iraqi dinar and the liberation of Mosul thus causing the complete eradication of all ISIS from Iraq would have on an American election? Just think about how the LSM  would tout that everyday up to Nov 7th. Imagine the gravitas that they would give the entire Democratic party and how they would claim that it was all the Hildabeast work whilst in office as Secretary of State. Think of how many of those,"swing voters", that are only half supportive of Trump would forget all about him if Clinton SUDDENLY began telling everyone  how America helped Iraq with her in power and how it was her idea for America to buy trillions of dinar. Just imagine the following that she would garner if she promised to use that money to bring America back Stronger Together. 

Hey it's just a thought :bulb:

9 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT...I'm hoping the security factor of liberating Mosul will be the determining element the CBI has been waiting on...The whole timing of this offensive to liberate Mosul has had me wondering just why this pacific time was chosen....

Exactly, my brother. I've wondered the same thing for some time now. But as I've made numerous predictions that were wrong I didn't want to verbalize my thoughts. And this is Iraq. Anything is possible. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Laid Back said:

The liberation of Mosul will bring BIG news 

Security > Stability > Complete seated government > RV

We patiently wait.

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I agree Laid Back - the times are approaching like never before for securing the pay out!

:twothumbs:

Morning gents, I tend to agree with you both, the timing of events as we approach years end is crucial imo both for Iraq and the US. The liberation of Mosul is one of the final events that will pull this whole thing together. We know that Abadi will run again for election and the battle of Mosul along with all his other triumphs will sure look good on his resume and assure him his chair for another term. This has been a well orchestrated event and we are now coming down to the final curtain, we can see events unfolding daily and the news getting more contradictory but imo it is on purpose. 

Have a great day DV :tiphat:

• Upvote 5