Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newt loses it on FOXNEWS

Thank You BostonAngler for posting!

My opinion, I don't think Megyn Kelly was entirely balanced in this discussion.  Stories are that Mrs. Clinton is culpable of similar deeds as her husband and what was discussed regarding Donald Trump.  As a result, with that loaded topic, a Democratic supporter of Mrs. Clinton of similar caliber and comparable genre to Newt Gingrich should have also appeared on the show.

I do not advocate sexual predators in any sense of the term.  However, BS mixed together from two different breeds of cattle is still BS.  In this messed up Presidential Election cycle, I could vote Independent but I would hate to see what happens like the 1992 Presidential Elections when the "hand grenade with a bad hair cut" stepped on the scene and likely pulled Bush leaning voters.

Although I do not agree with some of Donald Trump's behavior and views, he is the hottest ticket for national stability and progress especially if he utilizes Pence as he pitched at one time.  The alternate is Mrs. Clinton.  I think the Presidential vote people cast is very clear as to who they should vote for to be the next US President.

Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 11

When  I hear Megyn getting a little terse on her show, why do I hear the song:

I for one, am not advocating this practice.  I would like to point out, however, the color of her nail polish and the cut of her finger nails.  The implications are somewhat disturbing to say the least especially with the stated perspectives she touts.

• Upvote 2

I use to like listening to Megan Kelly because I thought she had a balanced impartial view of the subject. This election she is a Clinton supporter no doubt an I don't watch her anymore. I'm betting after the election she will be leaving Fox News...

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, chess said:

WHY DID MEGYN NOT MENTION ONCE THAT Hillarious IS A....

.......ROTTEN LEHZBOE??......(is that politically correct?)

Because ' lap cats ' Humid Weiner & Cheryl Mills would've hunted her down and seen to it hers was

added her to that infamous body count of a certain hillbilly cartel outta Arkansas, that's why...

She may despise Trump's "bloody" alligator mouth, but she FEARS the evil machine more.

And we're inclined to agree with the rest of ya'lls' posts here -- tempest-in-a-teapot for headlines sake.

• Upvote 6

Newt believes sexual assault and sex are one in the same.  Trump even gave Newt kudos for his stance.  Therefore, by simple deduction, all people in Trumpville believe the same thing.  Megyn Kelly being fair and balanced on Fox News doesn't sit well in conservative fairyland.  On the flip side, Hannity presents a Nat'l Enq. type wash-out, who made his money off the back of extra-terrestrial baby articles, to proclaim as truth, that he personally set H. Clinton up in homosexual trysts and all Trump lackeys lapped it up like they were dying of thirst.  It would be pathetic if it weren't such a sad example of mass idiocy.  As always, just my clarity enriched opinion, full of objective reasoning and all that other crap.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

16 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Disingenuous title.  Newt never "exploded" and never "lost it".  He simply asserted against bad reporting and bias polling. Great job Newt!

Oh he lost it... A long time ago when he divorced his sick wife in her hospital bed... I guess that is what some would call "leading by example".

Just a little history on ol' Newt

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/what-newt-gingrichs-three-wives-tell-us-about-the-president-hed-be/2011/12/31/gIQAd642UP_blog.html

He's another example of why the Repukelicans are in a death spiral. Of course the Dumbocrats aren't far behind. We need a new option. Someone on talk radio ( I can't recall who) said it best this week. "out of 320 million Americans, these two are the best we can come up with?"

B/A

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

I think Newt did a good job in this interview. Kelly conceded to it, because she new she lost this one.  Just to watch her facial expressions, tells a large portion of which way she is leaning.  She may be pretty, but what's beauty without the brain. She has been leaning toward Clinton for sometime,  and we are waking up to her bias.  

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

I think Newt did a good job in this interview. Kelly conceded to it, because she new she lost this one.  Just to watch her facial expressions, tells a large portion of which way she is leaning.  She may be pretty, but what's beauty without the brain. She has been leaning toward Clinton for sometime,  and we are waking up to her bias.  

Just out of curiosity, do you believe Hannity is fair and balanced, or is he the epitome of conservative bias?  Honesty would be greatly appreciated.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just out of curiosity, do you believe Hannity is fair and balanced, or is he the epitome of conservative bias?  Honesty would be greatly appreciated.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

FOX NEWS STRETCHES FROM JUAN TO SEAN....on purpose....just my correct opinion, as usual.............:D

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Oh he lost it... A long time ago when he divorced his sick wife in her hospital bed... I guess that is what some would call "leading by example".

B/A

Whatever your views of Newt, I was commenting more on the title of the post... still quite disingenuous.  A fair and heated exchange at best...

Here's an alternate title I recently read on the same exchange, that I'm sure many of us might see as more accurate...

Newt Gingrich Hammers Fox News’ Megyn Kelly’s Obsession with Trump and Sex!

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Whatever your views of Newt, I was commenting more on the title of the post... still quite disingenuous.  A fair and heated exchange at best...

Here's an alternate title I recently read on the same exchange, that I'm sure many of us might see as more accurate...

The only thing he hammered was his already bad reputation further into the ground.

• Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, chess said:

FOX NEWS STRETCHES FROM JUAN TO SEAN....on purpose....just my correct opinion, as usual.............:D

You're technically correct.  Fox looks something like this:  

Juan Williams............................Chris Matthews, Megyn Kelly.....................................................................................Everybody else. :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Change Sex to Sexual Assault and the title would be much more truthful.  

GO RV, then BV

4 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

The only thing he hammered was his already bad reputation further into the ground.

Sure, I'd say that only applies toward those who obsess with others' personal lives, and apply such morality to them.  I believe most people care more about the morality of adhering to the Constitution, over personal and private behavior.

It's simply a matter of values... how one may "measure" their perspectives on morality.  Personally, I'm not concerned with another person's private life.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Change Sex to Sexual Assault and the title would be much more truthful.  

GO RV, then BV

Sure... if proven!  Until then... that would also be disingenuous, and perhaps even libelous. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Sure, I'd say that only applies toward those who obsess with others' personal lives, and apply such morality to them.  I believe most people care more about the morality of adhering to the Constitution, over personal and private behavior.

It's simply a matter of values... how one may "measure" their perspectives on morality.  Personally, I'm not concerned with another person's private life.

Are you saying committing sexual assault is a protected constitutional right......sure sounds like it.  I wonder what the accusers parents have to say on the matter?  Wow....just wow.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Are you saying committing sexual assault is a protected constitutional right......sure sounds like it.  I wonder what the accusers parents have to say on the matter?  Wow....just wow.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

Nice reach Shabs!  Nope... simply clarifying the differences.  Simple really.  And... as I just stated... "alleged" is a Constitutional right of ALL, accused and accuser.

• Upvote 3