Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 26 October 2016

Adam Montana

Am looking at Adams chat for 10/26 and noticed a "no permission tag under his opening statement". We are Platinum for life members for over a year now. Please adjust my ability to read ALL matieral. Thank you,

Spankythedog

Edited by spankythedog
Small error

1 hour ago, spankythedog said:

Am looking at Adams chat for 10/26 and noticed a "no permission tag under his opening statement". We are Platinum for life members for over a year now. Please adjust my ability to read ALL matieral. Thank you,

Spankythedog

More than likely I linked to or quoted something that was later removed. 

The moderator responsible will be found. Then they will be flogged. 

• Upvote 7

On 10/26/2016 at 2:05 PM, Pepperina said:

I prefer to think Adam and all the DV team are getting things saucered and blown for the upcoming switch flip.  As such, I am OK with being ignored (well sort of) understanding that they do a Superman's (or Superwoman's as the case may be) job for us now and getting things ready for us (hopefully very soon).  If nothing else, if they are on vacation, it is certainly well deserved!

Here Here ! ! !!    Well Said...Synopsis ! !   :twothumbs::tiphat::bow::bravo: 

:bravo::woot:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

More than likely I linked to or quoted something that was later removed. 

The moderator responsible will be found. Then they will be flogged. 

I says we pelt him/her with cheese curds and cut off their beer rations...curds with no beer...now that's torture!!! :eyebrows: Cheers Big Cheese...and sandfly for all y'all do!!! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

I says we pelt him/her with cheese curds and cut off their beer rations...curds with no beer...now that's torture!!! :eyebrows: Cheers Big Cheese...and sandfly for all y'all do!!! :cheesehead:

RodandStaff, I am shaking my head :shakehead:  You The Man!!!

:twothumbs:          :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, SunningInMexico said:

Thank you, Adam for everything you and the Mods have done for us during this long wait on the RV.  I appreciate the up-to-date information on Iraq's situation, ISIS, and the HCL.  I am praying that God will bring this RV to fruition so we can all get paid.

AMEN and AMEN!!

:bravo::praying::praying::tiphat:

• Upvote 1

I have not waited nearly as long as some of you, but I am getting impatient. lol I may stomp my feet and yell a while. Does anyone know if that works? I know many of you have been here for much longer than I have. (I began coming here in July of 2010).   But I am soooo impatient these days.

• Upvote 1

Not to talk "politics," but I keep seeing comments being made about Anthony Weiner.  He was/is married to one of Hillarious's closest aides, Huma "Abaden"?  Sp?  James Comey is going nuts.  He's the head of the FBI, and he opened the FBI case back up so that Hillarious is still in trouble.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Denny738 said:

Hi Adam, I too am a platinum for life member, (for many years now), and am excluded from many posts. Also get many requests to join VIP?

You're not being excluded, it's a bug in the software. That message pops in when content is moved, I think... I'm looking into it. It has nothing to do with *you* or anyone else here, or their "permissions", or your status as VIP. I apologize for the incorrect language on the error.

If you are already Platinum, just ignore the invitations to become VIP, especially if you already have your Certificate. If you don't have your Certificate in your possession, then you should take action (use the support tab here or email VIP@dinarvets.com)

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Francie26 said:

Not to talk "politics," but I keep seeing comments being made about Anthony Weiner. 

And After All This Time - Hil!ary's About To Get Screwed In The End By A Weiner ! :o

:D   :D   :D

• Upvote 7

• 3 years later...
16 hours ago, crossties said:

Adam crossties@ps2win srnd me a note like are you still doing IQD etc. 

Hi, it looks like you found a really really old thread. I see you are Platinum VIP - please feel free to send in a support ticket and we can help you directly.

I/we do not sell IQD. 

Thread will now be closed. :tiphat: 

• Thanks 1