Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What is Hillarious wearing

I have been wondering the last couple of months about Hillarious. During the debates and campaign stops the only thing I see Hilarious wearing are pant suits, some of them ugly looking. Have you ever wondered what Hilarious would look like if she wore a dress? I don't think through the years I have seen wearing one dress. It kind of makes you wonder what she would look like in a dress. 

I wonder also as to what she is hiding. Is it cellulite, stick legs or maybe scars from fights she may have gotten into with Bill. Also, my favorite is that maybe she has hair on her legs that she can't mow fast enough, LOL Lets hear what you all think. I heard anyone talk about this before.

Dave, AKA: Seabee

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Gotta wear 'em, SEABEE.... to hide all the medical devices required to keep her

lame, rotting carcass upright. 

Remember when she was late to the podium because they had to take her to the latrine to

"clean her up"..... that had to be one stinkin' job for some poor aide. <_<

Ever notice how she sits at the edge of a chair when she sits? And kinda squirms around when she does....

And those monitors alert her bodyguard to stab her with the life-sustaining pens whenever she's about

to go down for the count -- again.

Not to mention all the devices she needs to feed her dialogue because she can't remember anything... <_<

In order to deflect any further speculation regarding her standard issue kommie-esque attire, she was

actually touted by the liberal press as "best dressed" . S.O.P.  -- LIE - DENY - DEFLECT.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Seabee said:

Have you ever wondered what Hilarious would look like if she wore a dress?

I wonder also as to what she is hiding. Is it cellulite, stick legs or maybe scars from fights she may have gotten into with Bill.

The HildaBeast does not wear dresses due to the reasons you mentioned.

Though I do have a few photos of her recent outings.........dressed in her normal attire...

Image result for evil hillary gifs

.....and soon to be attire...

:tiphat:

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

You might be on to something here, Seabee.  Come to think of it, we've never seen Donald in a dress either......You would think as much time as he has spent trying to get into women's dresses, a picture of him wearing one would surface.  B)

Donald-Trump-Thatcher-small.jpg

GO RV, then BV

HA HA HA, That 's a good one Shabs. That makes very good talking point.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Gotta wear 'em, SEABEE.... to hide all the medical devices required to keep her

lame, rotting carcass upright. 

Remember when she was late to the podium because they had to take her to the latrine to

"clean her up"..... that had to be one stinkin' job for some poor aide. <_<

Ever notice how she sits at the edge of a chair when she sits? And kinda squirms around when she does....

And those monitors alert her bodyguard to stab her with the life-sustaining pens whenever she's about

to go down for the count -- again.

Not to mention all the devices she needs to feed her dialogue because she can't remember anything... <_<

In order to deflect any further speculation regarding her standard issue kommie-esque attire, she was

actually touted by the liberal press as "best dressed" . S.O.P.  -- LIE - DENY - DEFLECT.

You had me rolling on the floor while reading your piece on Hillarious. I'm surprised that more hasn't been written for people to. open their eyes to.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Seabee said:

You had me rolling on the floor while reading your piece on Hillarious. I'm surprised that more hasn't been written for people to. open their eyes to.

***///

Who knows an old lady better than another coupla old ladies !

We watch her and know exactly what she is... and it ain't good.

At this point she's a walking colostomy bag wrapped in cheap, flimsy leather, pumped up on drugs,

programmed by her evil masters like a creepy chatty cathy doll in a horror flick  about world domination .

We're going to the Army / Navy Store now to pick up wooden stakes, garlic necklaces and silver bullets.

• Upvote 3