Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP DELIVERS GROUNDBREAKING CONTRACT FOR THE AMERICAN VOTER IN GETTYSBURG

- OCTOBER 22, 2016 -

DONALD J. TRUMP DELIVERS GROUNDBREAKING CONTRACT FOR THE AMERICAN VOTER IN GETTYSBURG

Download PDF

Presents 100-Day Plan To Make America Great Again – For Everyone

Gettysburg, PA: Today, in historic Gettysburg, PA, Donald J. Trump presented a game-changing plan for his first 100 days in office. This revolutionary “Contract with the American Voter” will ensure that America’s economy is revitalized and citizens are protected.

“I’m not a politician, and have never wanted to be one. But when I saw the trouble our country was in, I knew I couldn’t stand by and watch any longer. Our country has been so good to me, I love our country, I felt I had to act,” said Mr. Trump in his address.

“Change has to come from outside this broken system. The fact that the Washington establishment has tried so hard to stop our campaign is only more proof that our campaign represents the kind of change that only arrives once in a lifetime,” he continued.

“I am asking the American people to rise above the noise and the clutter of our broken politics, and to embrace that great faith and optimism that has always been the central ingredient in the American character. I am asking you to dream big.

“What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between Donald J. Trump and the American voter – and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington,” he concluded.

DONALD J. TRUMP CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER

“Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

• FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
  • SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
  • THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
  • FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
  • FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
  • SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

• FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205 
  • SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
  • THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
  • FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
  • FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
  • SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
  • SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure 

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

• FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
  • SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
  • THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
  • FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
  • FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.”

View the Contract With The American Voter here

• Upvote 13

2 hours ago, Whatshername said:
- OCTOBER 22, 2016 -

DONALD J. TRUMP DELIVERS GROUNDBREAKING CONTRACT FOR THE AMERICAN VOTER IN GETTYSBURG

Download PDF

This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.”

The called has been qualified.

Either he is the greatest scam artist ever born, or, the answer to America lovin Patriots.

After watching the metamorphosis, I am convinced Trump is whom we have been praying for.

People need to understand, getting him in is only the very beginning, the tip of the iceberg.

Then, the REAL work begins.

If you think the media and politicians are jerks now, just wait until Trump enables all those villagers with pitchforks to make a stand.

The deceit, lies, and colluding has only just begun.

We are about to enter into an epic battle.

• Upvote 10

Here’s What Our Biased And Totally Corrupt Media Took Away From Trump’s Awesome Gettysburg Speech

Trump’s speech in Gettysburg today was inspirational, completely pro-American and rich with policy details. He released all the plans he has in a point-by-point outline described as a “Contract With the American Voter.”

You can read all the details here.

Our lazy, biased and completely corrupt media didn’t hear any of that. They heard only one thing and they want to make sure their readers only hear what they heard.

The site Memeorandum aggregates news stories and this is what the top of the site looked like about two hours after Trump’s speech:

Memeorandum-Trump.jpg

These are the same people who scoff when Trump and his supporters claim everything is rigged.

They’re not even pretending to be fair.

• Upvote 8

17 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Thank you WHN!  :bravo:

Yes,Thanks WHN. You must have known, Jax, that I would not be able to let this go without a comment. :lol: If Mr. Trump would have been talking like this all along there would be no race by now and we would all only be waiting for his inauguration. Personally I think something happened that has caused a serious change in his mind. Something that may have occurred on 9-11 this year. And that something is another thing that the Jack A$$ Lame Stream Media isn't talking about. But all one need do to understand is look at Hildabeast pics before 9-11-16 and compare them to the Freak-show pics of her since. Whatever the case it's clear that Mr. Trump truly believes what I just watched in Master Yota's video. And as I take great pride in my honesty and my integrity I must admit this much; I will now be voting for Donald J. Trump for the Presidency of the United States of America. 

I don't know that I can go as far as saying that I was wrong before, and if I ever do think that I was you know that I will say so. But this entire affair has been the craziest ride in our lifetime. And whilst I still think that America MUST turn back to God on God's terms and not ours or suffer the wrath of God, I am beginning to wonder how much I truly understand the Love of God. Because it seems that he is going to be giving us another chance to get things right. Lets make it count folks. :angel:  

15 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

The called has been qualified.

Either he is the greatest scam artist ever born, or, the answer to America lovin Patriots.

After watching the metamorphosis, I am convinced Trump is whom we have been praying for.

People need to understand, getting him in is only the very beginning, the tip of the iceberg.

Then, the REAL work begins.

If you think the media and politicians are jerks now, just wait until Trump enables all those villagers with pitchforks to make a stand.

The deceit, lies, and colluding has only just begun.

We are about to enter into an epic battle.

Let us all hope that he's not a scammer. All we need to do to stop what has been happening to our country is cancel every single Lame Stream Media package that we are currently paying for. Say goodbye to CNN, FOX NEWS, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ESPN, and every other news outlet. I've gotten more accurate news in the last six yrs from DinarVets that all those others combined. In laymen's terms, put down you pitchforks and use the weapon that really makes everyone listen, "YOUR WALLET".  

12 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

This is EXCELLENT ......:twothumbs:   I really hope people realize what this means and vote for him.

It is EXCELLENT. And know this, if Donald Trump can convince me that he is for real then I think that many others are thinking the same thing. 

• Upvote 4

Trump is not a con artist he is the answer to millions of prayers.

God has heard the prayers of the people and sent us a leader unafraid of the threats from the corrupt. 

He has now made himself the sworn enemy of all politicians across the U.S.

Trump will be elected and now since the Democrats have walked into Trumps trap of accepting the election results they will have to allow him into office with little or no opposition.

You are right DM getting into office is only a small part of the battle that is looming.

Washington D.C. both parties are going to do everything in their power to stop Trump from accomplishing Americans goals of taking back our Government.

Trump is the trumpet of God and the leader but he is not the army.

It will be up to We The People to force the corrupt politicians to institute and accept the American agenda.

The Gettysburg Address 2.0 has been given and now the American Revolution 2.0 is in the beginning stages.

Mainstream media and the corrupt will be trying to stop this movement with every lie and every deceptive trick they can come up with.

We are going to have to endure the full measure of Satan’s anger.

The results of this election and the violence that is to follow will be blamed on Russia and on angry racist sexist white males.

We are entering a most dangerous and exciting time in the history of American history.

Now is the time for all Patriots to adopt the mantra of

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes,Thanks WHN. You must have known, Jax, that I would not be able to let this go without a comment. :lol: If Mr. Trump would have been talking like this all along there would be no race by now and we would all only be waiting for his inauguration. Personally I think something happened that has caused a serious change in his mind. Something that may have occurred on 9-11 this year. And that something is another thing that the Jack A$$ Lame Stream Media isn't talking about. But all one need do to understand is look at Hildabeast pics before 9-11-16 and compare them to the Freak-show pics of her since. Whatever the case it's clear that Mr. Trump truly believes what I just watched in Master Yota's video. And as I take great pride in my honesty and my integrity I must admit this much; I will now be voting for Donald J. Trump for the Presidency of the United States of America. his, if Donald Trump can convince me that he is for real then I think that many others are thinking the same thing. 

What I will say, LGD... is that MOST Trump supporters already knew this, his stance and agenda.  This speech clarifies it and validates our original support.  It is just nice to see it presented with more authority and leadership.... and providing the additional clarity that perhaps voters like you needed!  That's a good thing!  So, whether you were "right" before or not doesn't matter... all that matters is your new revelation... before the election!  All the other stuff you were "hearing", and will continue to hear up to the election AND afterward... is simply PC distraction... societal dysfunction and fear mongering.  ALL of that nonsense is far too subordinate to this speech, to possess any meaningful value, beyond kumbaya manners and civility.  Ya can't legislate social "morality"... as it makes for bad and dangerous policy!  So... damn the torpedoes... full steam ahead!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 12

22 hours ago, Sentinel7 said:

Trump is not a con artist he is the answer to millions of prayers.

God has heard the prayers of the people and sent us a leader unafraid of the threats from the corrupt. 

He has now made himself the sworn enemy of all politicians across the U.S.

Trump will be elected and now since the Democrats have walked into Trumps trap of accepting the election results they will have to allow him into office with little or no opposition.

You are right DM getting into office is only a small part of the battle that is looming.

Washington D.C. both parties are going to do everything in their power to stop Trump from accomplishing Americans goals of taking back our Government.

Trump is the trumpet of God and the leader but he is not the army.

It will be up to We The People to force the corrupt politicians to institute and accept the American agenda.

The Gettysburg Address 2.0 has been given and now the American Revolution 2.0 is in the beginning stages.

We are going to have to endure the full measure of Satan’s anger.

The results of this election and the violence that is to follow will be blamed on Russia and on angry racist sexist white males.

We are entering a most dangerous and exciting time in the history of American history.

Now is the time for all Patriots to adopt the mantra of

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Well Said

21 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

What I will say, LGD... is that MOST Trump supporters already knew this, his stance and agenda.  This speech clarifies it and validates our original support.  It is just nice to see it presented with more authority and leadership.... and providing the additional clarity that perhaps voters like you needed!  That's a good thing!  So, whether you were "right" before or not doesn't matter... all that matters is your new revelation... before the election!  All the other stuff you were "hearing", and will continue to hear up to the election AND afterward... is simply PC distraction... societal dysfunction and fear mongering.  ALL of that nonsense is far too subordinate to this speech, to possess any meaningful value, beyond kumbaya manners and civility.  Ya can't legislate social "morality"... as it makes for bad and dangerous policy!  So... damn the torpedoes... full steam ahead!

Dang it Jax, I almost wish I had your patience, but then, I just wouldn't be me if I did...

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

I implore Adam and the folks who run this site to add another topic... "Religion"... Every thread turns to a religious comment. JMHO

B/A

B/A... Faith is an integral part of some people's daily lives... from their thoughts to their expressions, and more.  It may not be your way, or mine... but we can't ask them to filter out that part of their existence.  JMHO

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jaxinjersey said:

B/A... Faith is an integral part of some people's daily lives... from their thoughts to their expressions, and more.  It may not be your way, or mine... but we can't ask them to filter out that part of their existence.  JMHO

Jax I totally agree. If they want to bring their beliefs into a discussion, there should be a topic/place for that. How do we know if Buddha isn't the one who choose Donald Trump? Perhaps the God of Israel is running the show, who knows? What is there is no God and we control our own destiny? I'm not saying that is the case, just that there needs to be a place for such matters.

B/A

Just now, Jaxinjersey said:

Well said, Jax.  My suggestion is to just skip the post if it is uncomfortable.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion....but using Christianity out of context to further their point or agenda can be somewhat offensive.  Christ tells me not to judge.....and for good reason, because he knows the hearts of man will push me in that direction if I let it.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

29 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Jax I totally agree. If they want to bring their beliefs into a discussion, there should be a topic/place for that. How do we know if Buddha isn't the one who choose Donald Trump? Perhaps the God of Israel is running the show, who knows? What is there is no God and we control our own destiny? I'm not saying that is the case, just that there needs to be a place for such matters.

B/A

You're missing the focus here B/A...  What if their beliefs dictate their every thought?  That's how they connect their dots!  it must be tolerated for EVERY discussion, as it applies for them.  It's THEIR integral belief... Christ, Buddha, God, or no God, or any other.  It seems your perspective on religious freedom is backwards.... Remember, we enjoy freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.

Might I suggest... be happy FOR them, rather than be annoyed.  

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

You're missing the focus here B/A...  What if their beliefs dictate their every thought?  That's how they connect their dots!  it must be tolerated for EVERY discussion, as it applies for them.  It's THEIR integral belief... Christ, Buddha, God, or no God, or any other.  It seems your perspective on religious freedom is backwards.... Remember, we enjoy freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.

Might I suggest... be happy FOR them, rather than be annoyed.  

Well said Jax, I will try and not be annoyed by their constant need to push their thoughts/beliefs upon me. Thanks for the fresh perspective.

B/A

• Upvote 1