Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Self Entitled Black Woman Says Welfare Mom with 15 Kids Says "Somebody Needs To Pay For All My Children!"

Indraman

23 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Someone needs to sew her knees together. 

22 hours ago, nannab said:

She is out of her mind like that other women a few

years back.

**** I agree. We have that same prob here in the Flint/Detroit area. It should b if u get help 4 1 child that's all u get not 4 15 r 12 kids. Its called responsibility and accountability.

We owe no1 anything life is how you make. If you cant afford 2 children don't have 4 or 15 more, condoms are cheaper then raising children.

Edited by Markinsa
Language | Please read the Forum Rules
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Yeah her 15 baby daddies need to pay!

B/A

Actually, in the video the report stated that the woman's fiance was the father of 10 of the children, and had just recently been imprisoned. They just need to track down the other 5.

Indy

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Indraman said:

Can someone tell me why this woman feels entitled?

Do you think the Left and their cradle-to-grave social policies has not been a factor?

***///

Answered yer own question there, INDY. :tiphat:

The evil agenda-driven globalists have been cultivating these slave-minded robots

for some time now.

Whenever they see this kind of moronic behavior from one of their victims,

they chalk one up in the "win" column for themselves and their globalist movement.

• Upvote 3

It takes two to tangle; what about the men that can't keep their zipper up? If one is going to "fix" the woman, maybe there are some men needing fixed too. A man on Judge Mathis program has produced 10 children that he was aware of, sounded like 11 on its way. He wasn't supporting any of them. Ya have no money but can reproduce like rabbits? WTH is wrong with the lot of them?

Short of rape, the woman has the ultimate choice and control of the situation.

In a proven rape case I absolutely agree that there should be some sort of medical procedure to cure their problem. Might make for a better deterrent if people that rape know the consequences. 

I agree that men can be dogs(pardon the pun and no offense to our own Dog). 

Notice how she said "Somebody needs to pay for all this and all these kids"?  She didn't ask for a job or any assistance short of full compensation.  Just Gimme, Gimme, Gimme.

F her.

And don't neg me for saying that.  Apparently she likes it.

Just not me.  She's ugly to boot.

• Upvote 6

This woman is dependent and will always be dependent, because the system birth these kinds of humans.  They don't know how to take self pride in themselves, the system oppresses them to the point that they think there is no hope, no way out, helpless and all they can do is to cling to the give me give me attitude. 

• Upvote 1