Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump's Metamorphosis

11 hours ago, pattyangel said:

I read this whole thread and I came away with the original  topic as a general opinion related to all, not to one individual, but to all.  I think the communication between you gentlemen got lost somewhere.  This is becoming very common lately, and annoying to the point I will step away from this site.  

Our constant misunderstanding of our opinions has brought great division amongst us, to the point of causing each other to sin.  

I pray that each of us can be Christ like.

Patty

:wub: Please don't go Patty. I have been struggling for some time now with my own issues and yet have reached out in love to EVERYONE here. No one knows the raging that goes on within my mind because I try so diligently to be,"Christ like", as you put it. But I can no longer continue in this fashion. And I will not become that which I once was. I am a paid member here and I did that when I didn't have a lot of money. But I believed then, and still do, that the guy we call Adam has an effective business plan; if there is to be an RV. As I began to grow in the Lord( at least that is what I pray I am doing. Though I have some doubts because of the reactions of some here) I set out to communicate what God was doing to me in the hopes that others might want the same thing. But alas all I get is  being ridiculed and called names like, "Troll". "Hypocrite"," False Prophet", "Drunk walking down the street yelling at his ghost", "Hopeless" , and a "Fool". And all the while it seems that the owner and management of  this site have no problem with such things as not one word is ever said about the name calling. I strongly suspect that is because they are in agreement with the opinions of the ones doing the name calling.

I reached out in love in my last post above, and not you or any one else even acknowledged that as a good thing. This is what Donald Trump has brought us. Obama started the division of America and Donald Trump has solidified it to a place where mercy and compassion no longer exist. And I simply cannot deal with that. I had a desire today to post a long thread about some conclusions that I'd come to concerning the subject of the Donald, but after reading your post I cannot. It seems that there is nothing left to be said. At least if one doesn't support the "Duck". Which I was about to do until the enlightenment that this thread has revealed unto me.  I have great respect for Adam and his Staff, and for everyone here. And I still wish to utilize the company known as ,"Corporate Offshore" , to VIP members. But It is my suspicion that I'm beginning to push too many buttons here and am now running the risk of loosing that privilege. 

Therefore, this will be my last and final post ever in the free section of this site. I know that there are several here that like to read my words who are probably not VIP,  so allow me to give one last shameful plug for Adam and suggest that those in this situation, not VIP, become so now. It really is worth what you get. If anyone wishes to communicate with me they can do so as VIP through the Private Messaging System here. 

I leave you all with love and wish you all and Donald Trump my best. Scotty :tiphat:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Scotty, before you go... I'd just like to share another perspective.  There is no evil in division.  Division can be good, as well as bad.  I choose division often, because I want the freedom to make my own choices... often called "preferences".  This is why I am, what I call "ant--kumbaya".  Collectivism, just-getting-along, mandated morality, thought police, PC agendas... are all immoral to the power of an individual.  Only liberal, collective, progressive, guilt-ridden, shallow knee-jerk reactionaries believe that my (individual) values are immoral.  Just because I'm not a "joiner", does not mean I'm selfish.  Most of that "preferential" philosophy is driven by the natural human state of freedom and individuality, and often by personal (family) self-preservation... to assure prosperity and happiness...

As such may relate to the posts on this site, one way or another... the value of our conclusions is driven by the Objective results of a Free Market of Thoughts and Ideas.  An honest individual recognizes this, with integrity and perhaps even joy.  To take others' opinions any other way, is simply a skewed emotional reaction... and we all do it.  But, we also have the responsibility to adjust our reasoning and reactions accordingly.  The DV ownership and Staff do this very well... all while supporting  the Opinionated Free Marketplace!  Lets the chips fall as they do... gather and arrange them accordingly.  Freedom.

Your friend,

Jax 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub: Please don't go Patty. I have been struggling for some time now with my own issues and yet have reached out in love to EVERYONE here. No one knows the raging that goes on within my mind because I try so diligently to be,"Christ like", as you put it. But I can no longer continue in this fashion. And I will not become that which I once was. I am a paid member here and I did that when I didn't have a lot of money. But I believed then, and still do, that the guy we call Adam has an effective business plan; if there is to be an RV. As I began to grow in the Lord( at least that is what I pray I am doing. Though I have some doubts because of the reactions of some here) I set out to communicate what God was doing to me in the hopes that others might want the same thing. But alas all I get is  being ridiculed and called names like, "Troll". "Hypocrite"," False Prophet", "Drunk walking down the street yelling at his ghost", "Hopeless" , and a "Fool". And all the while it seems that the owner and management of  this site have no problem with such things as not one word is ever said about the name calling. I strongly suspect that is because they are in agreement with the opinions of the ones doing the name calling.

I reached out in love in my last post above, and not you or any one else even acknowledged that as a good thing. This is what Donald Trump has brought us. Obama started the division of America and Donald Trump has solidified it to a place where mercy and compassion no longer exist. And I simply cannot deal with that. I had a desire today to post a long thread about some conclusions that I'd come to concerning the subject of the Donald, but after reading your post I cannot. It seems that there is nothing left to be said. At least if one doesn't support the "Duck". Which I was about to do until the enlightenment that this thread has revealed unto me.  I have great respect for Adam and his Staff, and for everyone here. And I still wish to utilize the company known as ,"Corporate Offshore" , to VIP members. But It is my suspicion that I'm beginning to push too many buttons here and am now running the risk of loosing that privilege. 

Therefore, this will be my last and final post ever in the free section of this site. I know that there are several here that like to read my words who are probably not VIP,  so allow me to give one last shameful plug for Adam and suggest that those in this situation, not VIP, become so now. It really is worth what you get. If anyone wishes to communicate with me they can do so as VIP through the Private Messaging System here. 

I leave you all with love and wish you all and Donald Trump my best. Scotty :tiphat:

ladyGrace'sDaddy with all respect to you I wold like to share with you:

The world now is not the same like it was 30 years ago, the world now is burning due precisely
to the ambitions and agenda of Obama, Hillarious, Bill Clinton, Soros and their globalists handlers.

Therefore if Hillarious is voted as a next President she will be the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT and the LAST
PRESIDENT of the USA....after the nuclear APOCALYPSES!

I'm in this Iraqi Dinar Investment from the beginning of 2005 and honestly very tired like everybody here:
RV today, RV tomorrow, next month, years.. and I think with elected PRESIDENT -
BUSINESSMAN who is outsider and also not perfect but also invested in ID millions of dollars our mission
will be completed or somebody likes "foruming" here until the next century forgetting about our huge personal
financial problems...

Maybe I'm wrong but as for the first remote possibility I'm not!

Love, Peace and Wisdom!

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/14/2016 at 7:35 AM, Shabibilicious said:

I too believe God is putting Trump where he belongs.  <_<  

GO RV, then BV

Well Shabs I have to give it to you when your right your right God did put Trump right where he belongs.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise 

• Upvote 1

***///

It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it...

President Trump has mad skills for knocking down, cleaning up and RE-BUILDING.

Now all you killary fans -- who weren't even important enough for her to face you after her loss as she

once again tossed that other evil tool podesta under the bus for HER convenience,<_<

need to wise up, and engage FOR your Republic, NOT for evil any longer,

board the Trump Train, sit down, and give the man a chance.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 11:05 PM, pattyangel said:

I read this whole thread and I came away with the original  topic as a general opinion related to all, not to one individual, but to all.  I think the communication between you gentlemen got lost somewhere.  This is becoming very common lately, and annoying to the point I will step away from this site.  

Our constant misunderstanding of our opinions has brought great division amongst us, to the point of causing each other to sin.  

I pray that each of us can be Christ like.

Patty

This will happen no matter Pattyangel, all we can do is pray for each other.  Your examples in previous post show that you have a heart of gold, and you try hard to do right by God. You keep up the good work.  Hope you return soon  I really enjoyed reading your post. 

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 0:02 PM, divemaster5734 said:

Valid question.

Yes it does.

It is my belief that "honest doubters" will realize their mistake within the first year of a Trump term. Once they see the establishment, from both sides, start dropping like flies in a cloud of raid, see Americans become energized as we are enabled, watch as the liberal and deceptive press goes through a beat down, more and more people will finally begin to see.

The core issue is integrity. It is only the takers that will be still hating on Trump if he goes through with his campaign promises. 

Once that happens, you will see the error of your judgement, and will become a supporter, and you will be welcomed. 

Until that time, I'm not going to spend the energy debating with you because until you can see the truth, I will just be wasting my time.

There are enough who do understand to carry the weight for those who do not, until more eyes are opened.

DM, and this is what we are witnessing today.  The paid for protestors, the media and celebrities, the democrats, are feeding this fire.  Like some mentioned we need to unite, educate, and pray for great leadership. 

Edited by patrickgold
  • Upvote 2

From the interview I witnessed on 60 Minutes last night......Trump may make my decision to support him as our next President easier than I thought.  He appears to already be wafting towards the center on some major issues.  That's a positive start...but he'll need Bannon, more than ever, to calm the alt-right waters if he continues to soften his positions.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV