Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump's Metamorphosis

Can you see it?

With every fake story, every false accuser, every aggressive reporter, and every corrupted RINO politician, Trump has been getting molded. Tempered by flames, he is becoming The Peoples Champion.

Listen to this short clip, hear the words.

Trump gets it, he realizes he is only the catalyst, We The People are the force, and it is only together, only through the authority granted by individuals, that any changes, or challenges, to the establishment can happen.

I'm really glad the RINO's are distancing themselves, because that means Trump will owe no loyalties to anyone but us "commoners".

The ONLY other person to use words like in the video were Ben Carson, and Ron Paul.

Keep your prayers up, I can see God I answering, and just as He molded some of the greatest leaders, from Moses, to King David, to Ronald Reagan, He is sending Trump through a "humility forge", complete with life changing epiphany, to help Americans deliver themselves from the evil that had taken over our country.

Trump is no longer saying "I" will make Americxa great, he is saying "we" will do it.

This is what I was hoping to hear for the last year. 

Let there be no doubt about it, it is only through your support that Trump is where he is, and he knows it.

Let us usher in a new era for America, "Let those with ears hear, and those with eyes see", this is it, End Game is on ....DM

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 8

Now you know why God chose Trump. Who else could have stood up to the withering attacks and still remain standing.

The chaff is being burned away and the steel is being hardened a true servant of God is being born before our eyes.

We are bearing witness to the awesome power of God. Remember these days and do not forget to teach your children

that God still controls and in his own time defeats the enemy of the righteous.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise      

• Upvote 4

:wub:I I am stunned that all 3 of us are in agreement on the subject of Donald Trump. Albeit probably not for the same reasons. And DM when you say," it is only together as individuals", I wonder does that include individuals that don't always think exactly the way you do? And please do not think that that is a slight or a trick question I presented as an introspective thought and nothing more.:wub:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub:I I am stunned that all 3 of us are in agreement on the subject of Donald Trump. Albeit probably not for the same reasons. And DM when you say," it is only together as individuals", I wonder does that include individuals that don't always think exactly the way you do? And please do not think that that is a slight or a trick question I presented as an introspective thought and nothing more.:wub:

"together as individuals"?......is like saying "jumbo shrimp"?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Valid question.

Yes it does.

It is my belief that "honest doubters" will realize their mistake within the first year of a Trump term. Once they see the establishment, from both sides, start dropping like flies in a cloud of raid, see Americans become energized as we are enabled, watch as the liberal and deceptive press goes through a beat down, more and more people will finally begin to see.

The core issue is integrity. It is only the takers that will be still hating on Trump if he goes through with his campaign promises. 

Once that happens, you will see the error of your judgement, and will become a supporter, and you will be welcomed. 

Until that time, I'm not going to spend the energy debating with you because until you can see the truth, I will just be wasting my time.

There are enough who do understand to carry the weight for those who do not, until more eyes are opened.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub:And the sad part is he probably doesn't even see where he's done it:wub:

Who?  Seen what?  Done what?  Honesty... clarity, please.  I'm tired of the cryptic posts feeding confusion... they do nothing to improve understanding.  Be brave... be overt.  This goes for everyone... not picking on you LGD.... but evidently you understand Shabs' comment.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Who?  Seen what?  Done what?  Honesty... clarity, please.  I'm tired of the cryptic posts feeding confusion... they do nothing to improve understanding.  Be brave... be overt.  This goes for everyone... not picking on you LGD.... but evidently you understand Shabs' comment.

:wub::lol:Right now Shabbs is thinking oh crap Scotty going to step in it again, but hey you asked for it my friend.

1 hour ago, divemaster5734 said:

Valid question.

Yes it does.

It is my belief that "honest doubters" will realize their mistake within the first year of a Trump term. Once they see the establishment, from both sides, start dropping like flies in a cloud of raid, see Americans become energized as we are enabled, watch as the liberal and deceptive press goes through a beat down, more and more people will finally begin to see.

The core issue is integrity. It is only the takers that will be still hating on Trump if he goes through with his campaign promises. 

Once that happens, you will see the error of your judgement, and will become a supporter, and you will be welcomed. 

Until that time, I'm not going to spend the energy debating with you because until you can see the truth, I will just be wasting my time.

There are enough who do understand to carry the weight for those who do not, until more eyes are opened.

Your back handed slap at me about wasting your time discussing anything with me did not go unnoticed. what you fail to see is that in my earlier post I reached out to you in friendship and kindness informing you that this weekend I would be making a post that you would find to your liking considering the issue of Donald Trump. Your anger is overriding your ability to reason effectively. And thus you find yourself incapable of carrying on a conversation with someone who disagrees with you, because you believe that person to be beneath you.

I do not believe that I have made an error in judgment. Nor do I think that you have. We are two people with differing opinions based on our personal experiences that we have had in our lives. What we are discussing here is not a judgment of our personal character, but an assessment of what we see in Donald Trump character.

I was raised by the likes of Donald Trump, and I can assure you he is a liar. He is not what everyone thinks he is. However, that does not necessarily mean that he is not being used by God. I believe that to be an extremely real possibility.And furthermore I believe if he is being used by God that it will be for our good as people, though maybe not as a nation. What you fail to understand here is that I am not your enemy. I will never be your enemy. Nothing you say or do will make me be your enemy. I have within me a deep love for you for your family for your grandchildren and for everyone on this site nothing anyone does will change that.:wub:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub::lol:Right now Shabbs is thinking oh crap Scotty going to step in it again, but hey you asked for it my friend.

Your back handed slap at me about wasting your time discussing anything with me did not go unnoticed

Wow, you launched into that tirade and I wasn't even the one you were replying to.

I thought you were honest, but now see you have assumed a fragile pride and have gone off on a tangent.

So, you drive a truck then go home and troll DV, good job.

I control daily operations at a construction firm I founded, then I spend at least an hour a day on a phone bank, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have night school for my pilots license, along with the total 7 - 15 hours of homework every week.

In addition to that I grow pot. That means at least another hour every night, I then take that pot and have been working on a cannabis topical that can not get anyone high, but has proved to help end pain for everything from arthritis to torn muscles and tendons. I have been working on the formula for two years.

As a matter of fact, I have discovered a way to make the cream that people can use and not fail a UA. I have police, city, and state employees using it right now.

I have handed out over 500 samples for product evaluation and feedback, and spent thousands in lab testing  alone.

I have recently secured a 502 processor license from the state, that cost $85,000. Soon, my cream will be on retail shelves for sale to the public.

Right now I am working on the retailing, logos, motto's, packaging, etc.

I simply do not have an extra 5 minutes from my day to waste, especially when I have to deal with a stubborn person. My day starts at 5 AM and usually lasts until 10 PM.

"Slap in face"? Really? You freaking tool, it was a compliment, giving the respect of your space, and declaring a peace between us so we didn't freaking argue!!!!

And you take offence??????

I have tried talking to you, but you always seem to take offense when none was meant, just like you did over this.

Because I believed you were honest, I believed you would be man enough top admit you were wrong when you started seeing Trump actually doing what he promised to do.

Now I am wondering if you are even capable of being honest.

You are obviously too immature to see past the next 5 minutes, so how could I possibly expect you to see all the way to next year.

I'm sorry for you, because you have lost your ability to be abjective, you are so bust getting offended you cant see past your own nose.

I was ingnorant and believed you are actually asking a question in order to have a simple discussion, I didn't realize you were only desperately looking for any reason to be offended

Maybe it is best we just ignore each others comments, you are far too determined to wast everyone elses time in a hopeless endeavor, as you just refuse to open your eyes.

I believe you though, I accept you will never support Trump.

Even after he has been POTUS, have enabled We the People to remove corrupted politicians, judges, prosecutors, has help make the economy strong, have beat back the Satanist press, even after all that, you will still be in your dark little corner, screaming at everybody and anybody thet he is evil.

I've seen that before, drunks walking down the street, yelling at their ghosts of the past.

You are doing a good job of moving yourself from "simply confused" to "hopeless".

Only you and shabby took offence at my post, and I just wont bother to reply to him, you two can wallow in your own self pity, but don't try bringing me down to your level.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Jaxinjersey said:

It hit me sideways too.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

Wow, you launched into that tirade and I wasn't even the one you were replying to.

I thought you were honest, but now see you have assumed a fragile pride and have gone off on a tangent.

I control daily operations at a construction firm I founded, then I spend at least an hour a day on a phone bank, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have night school for my pilots license, along with the total 7 - 15 hours of homework every week.

In addition to that I grow pot. That means at least another hour every night, I then take that pot and have been working on a cannabis topical that can not get anyone high, but has proved to help end pain for everything from arthritis to torn muscles and tendons. I have been working on the formula for two years.

As a matter of fact, I have discovered a way to make the cream that people can use and not fail a UA. I have police, city, and state employees using it right now.

I have handed out over 500 samples for product evaluation and feedback, and spent thousands in lab testing  alone.

I have recently secured a 502 processor license from the state, that cost $85,000. Soon, my cream will be on retail shelves for sale to the public.

I simply do not have an extra 5 minutes from my day to waste, especially when I have to deal with a stubborn person. My day starts at 5 AM and usually lasts until 10 PM.

"Slap in face"? Really? You freaking tool, it was a compliment, giving the respect of your space, and declaring a peace between us so we didn't freaking argue!!!!

I have tried talking to you, but you always seem to take offense when none was meant, just like you did over this.

Because I believed you were honest, I believed you would be man enough top admit you were wrong when you started seeing Trump actually doing what he promised to do.

You are obviously too immature to see past the next 5 minutes, so how could I possibly expect you to see all the way to next year.

I'm sorry for you, because you have lost your ability to be abjective, you are so bust getting offended you cant see past your own nose.

I was ingnorant and believed you are actually asking a question in order to have a simple discussion, I didn't realize you were only desperately looking for any reason to be offended

Maybe it is best we just ignore each others comments, you are far too determined to wast everyone elses time in a hopeless endeavor, as you just refuse to open your eyes.

Even after he has been POTUS, have enabled We the People to remove corrupted politicians, judges, prosecutors, has help make the economy strong, have beat back the Satanist press, even after all that, you will still be in your dark little corner, screaming at everybody and anybody thet he is evil.

I've seen that before, drunks walking down the street, yelling at their ghosts of the past.

You are doing a good job of moving yourself from "simply confused" to "hopeless".

Only you and shabby took offence at my post, and I just wont bother to reply to him, you two can wallow in your own self pity, but don't try bringing me down to your level.

You didn't happen to chase a woman down with your car earlier for flipping you the bird for having Trump signs in your yard?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

:wub::lmao: All that superhuman power of yours and you have zero reading compression abilities. :blink: first I didn't go on a tirade I spoke my mind it just like your hero Donald Trump. Second you really should learn to read the Forum rules and you will know that it is not allowed to call people names. Third,dude did I get under your skin or what? I will reiterate my main point to you your anger is so deep and intense  within you that it is blinding your ability to reason. In all honesty with all the love I can muster I highly suggest you just take a nap. You might find that to be a big help:wub:

• Downvote 2

:wub: I have literally reread every post in this thread in an effort to understand where everything went sideways, and for the life of me I simply don't see it. DM, It was not my intention to insult you in any way and I am asking you to show me where you feel that I've done that, before the above post. I will be posting for all to read tomorrow a post about Donald Trump and it will NOT be what you are expecting me to say. Though I doubt that I'll go as far as you want me to. The one thing that I'm willing to admit to you now is that if he ends up in office and does what he say's he wants to do without attacking ,violently, those who don't agree with him, Then YES I will most certainly admit that my assessment of him was wrong. But I'll go you one further, If that is the case then I'll send you $100 dollars for you and your significant other to go out and have a night on the town. 

We are a community here and we have all been together for several yrs. I don't like seeing how that just because of the political differences we have all become so upset with each other. If we loose our hearts to the hardness of the times then what kind of America are we going to pass on to our children? It truly is our diversity as different individuals that gave us our uniqueness. And we simply cannot loose that. One thing that I can tell you is that is EXACTLY what people like the Clinton's and Obama want us to do. They are frothing at the mouth like rabid dogs at how they have brought us to the brink of self destruction. And by that I mean we our destroying ourselves for them by attacking each other. Let us not do that. Let us come together in unity , "ONE NATION UNDER GOD", TOGETHER. Only then will we destroy the likes of Clinton and Obama. And I pray that you can understand that by coming together I don't mean behind ANY INDIVIDUAL POLITICIAN.    I mean you and me and Shabbs and Jax and every other single person that calls themselves American. 

Politician's didn't create America , WE DID. But you can dam sure bet that if WE let them they will all destroy it. And how did we do it? By standing together in the name of God and helping our fellow man. We put each other before any politician or political party. Or any thing else what so ever. Please, DM, for the sake of our children and the love of our God unite behind all of us together as Americans. Only then will this Nation  survive. :wub: 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I read this whole thread and I came away with the original  topic as a general opinion related to all, not to one individual, but to all.  I think the communication between you gentlemen got lost somewhere.  This is becoming very common lately, and annoying to the point I will step away from this site.  

Our constant misunderstanding of our opinions has brought great division amongst us, to the point of causing each other to sin.  

I pray that each of us can be Christ like.

Patty

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Valid question.

Yes it does.

Well said! 100 % with you!

• Upvote 3