Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 October 2016

Adam Montana

2 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Thank you for the enlightenment, I never mind being educated, I will definitely remember that. That being said, my interpretation, wrong though it is, still holds true for those who it was meant for. It's kinda like liberals, free thinking, and how that has been twisted into some sort of curse word. Conservative however is a perfect term for those that hate change. I will stop myself there knowing the audience. Thank you again, I don't think to many people are aware of that fact.

Go RV, love Obama, GO Clinton, keep America wonderful!!!!

Your civility is noted, utah.  Perhaps keep in mind, most understand that there is nothing wrong with "free thinkers" and "open minds", as long as they're not imposing on others' values.  Liberals REQUIRE the cooperation of others in order to further most of their causes... and impose the mandates to do so.  It is a false premise to claim that conservatives hate change... most simply want any change based on their INDIVIDUAL decision, not a collective one.  In that, conservatives DO NOT REQUIRE the cooperation of others in their individual pursuits of happiness.  The Constitution defaults to the individual first... then the collective, as a byproduct.  Simply put... I do not need your participation in my life... but you need (require) mine (others).  Also know... that without the constraints of collective mandates, I can be more productive AND more philanthropic with my resources... THIS is a moral imperative to individual free thinkers.  GO Freedom... GO Individualism... make America brave again.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Your civility is noted, utah.  Perhaps keep in mind, most understand that there is nothing wrong with "free thinkers" and "open minds", as long as they're not imposing on others' values.  Liberals REQUIRE the cooperation of others in order to further most of their causes... and impose the mandates to do so.  It is a false premise to claim that conservatives hate change... most simply want any change based on their INDIVIDUAL decision, not a collective one.  In that, conservatives DO NOT REQUIRE the cooperation of others in their individual pursuits of happiness.  The Constitution defaults to the individual first... then the collective, as a byproduct.  Simply put... I do not need your participation in my life... but you need (require) mine (others).  Also know... that without the constraints of collective mandates, I can be more productive AND more philanthropic with my resources... THIS is a moral imperative to individual free thinkers.  GO Freedom... GO Individualism... make America brave again.

Very well put.  Thank You JaxInJersey!

:twothumbs:

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

Where did you get this load of whoa!!!??? well if it's on the internet it must be true. 

This is a conservative blogg which I truly enjoy so I will stop there and do as I always do and wait and watch. I love this country for that fact a lone, we can totally disagree and this country keeps on trucking. Peace to all ya!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I did not get this "load of whoa" from anywhere except my own mental constitution to recognize and articulate valuable and tractable principle.  From my own observation and assessment, this is a typical Conservative trait that Conservatives really can and do think for themselves and for the benefit of others based on requisite responsibilities - without the need for the internet.  Also, what I articulated is actually a small portion of my observations and articulation of viable personal and social construct.

Although morally appropriate, I realize this is an unspeakable offense to your elitist attitude that is common among hard core Liberals.  Somehow talking down to individuals of a principled nature grants the Liberals some advantage over Conservatives?  Conservatives at least offer (or at least should offer) a principled basis for their initiatives and not a disembodied and destructive Liberal philosophy that the perpetrators hold themselves to an elevated and unaccountable status while destroying the well being of others.  Well, yes, I am making a basis of Conservative and Liberal of my own making to address the key differences that are likely relevant to the content made in not only mine, but other's comments as well.

Although some may consider colloquial, I believe, "This country was built strong and defended securely by people with a third grade education or less.  This country today is being torn down and heavy compromised by people with Ivy League degrees or more."  It is all about principle exercised for one and other's well being not some Philosophy that the so inclined use to propel and keep them in a state of uncontested influence.  I am fairly well educated but I am keen to observe what others are saying and doing without focusing on their credentials or education so the true nature of the issue at hand can be properly addressed on principle.

I am surprised it took you this long to respond to the posted comments.  Did you really come up with this on your own or did you consult your "heroes" like Obama and Clinton or the like?  My perception is you like to claim victory simply by making statements that people will respond to that can be construed as emotional and nonsensical. The reality is there are chords of binding for the common good that may be strummed for whatever tune may result but should not be mistaken as only a melody any one or any group can strum to mock the instrument they are playing.  The instrument functions and functions well without the Mockers and was not made to be strummed for any particular tune but to be used to serve personal and collaborative purposes for personal and collaborative benefit.

You say peace but really the Liberal Philosophies and Agendas are destroying people such that the Liberal prescribed utopia is "Hell on Earth" for everyone but themselves.

There is more to the New Hampshire motto, "Live Free or Die" that some folks over look.  I do not advocate violence and strongly advocate Living Freely while, only as the occasion demands, to Die for Living Freely.

You said, "Go RV."  Did you mean these investors to exchange their IQD at a higher rate so they can be taxed 100% on the gain to fund a Liberal Government?

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Actually, I did not get this "load of whoa" from anywhere except my own mental constitution to recognize and articulate valuable and tractable principle.  From my own observation and assessment, this is a typical Conservative trait that Conservatives really can and do think for themselves and for the benefit of others based on requisite responsibilities - without the need for the internet.  Also, what I articulated is actually a small portion of my observations and articulation of viable personal and social construct.

Although morally appropriate, I realize this is an unspeakable offense to your elitist attitude that is common among hard core Liberals.  Somehow talking down to individuals of a principled nature grants the Liberals some advantage over Conservatives?  Conservatives at least offer (or at least should offer) a principled basis for their initiatives and not a disembodied and destructive Liberal philosophy that the perpetrators hold themselves to an elevated and unaccountable status while destroying the well being of others.  Well, yes, I am making a basis of Conservative and Liberal of my own making to address the key differences that are likely relevant to the content made in not only mine, but other's comments as well.

Although some may consider colloquial, I believe, "This country was built strong and defended securely by people with a third grade education or less.  This country today is being torn down and heavy compromised by people with Ivy League degrees or more."  It is all about principle exercised for one and other's well being not some Philosophy that the so inclined use to propel and keep them in a state of uncontested influence.  I am fairly well educated but I am keen to observe what others are saying and doing without focusing on their credentials or education so the true nature of the issue at hand can be properly addressed on principle.

I am surprised it took you this long to respond to the posted comments.  Did you really come up with this on your own or did you consult your "heroes" like Obama and Clinton or the like?  My perception is you like to claim victory simply by making statements that people will respond to that can be construed as emotional and nonsensical. The really is there are chords of binding for the common good that may be strummed for whatever tune may result but should not be mistaken as only a melody any one or any group can strum to mock the instrument they are playing.  The instrument functions and functions well without the Mockers and was not made to be strummed for any particular tune but to be used to serve personal and collaborative purposes for personal and collaborative benefit.

You say peace but really the Liberal Philosophies and Agendas are destroying people such that the Liberal prescribed utopia is "Hell on Earth" for everyone but themselves.

There is more to the New Hampshire motto, "Live Free or Die" that some folks over look.  I do not advocate violence and strongly advocate Living Freely while, only as the occasion demands, to Die for Living Freely.

You said, "Go RV."  Did you mean these investors to exchange their IQD at a higher rate so they can be taxed 100% on the gain to fund a Liberal Government?

Thank you, Synopsis.  Very well reasoned and articulated, as usual! :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

This thread has come a long way from Adam's update...

Perhaps sum up by the saying "If you're under 30 and aren't a Liberal, you don't have a heart...If you're over 30 and aren't a Conservative, you don't have a brain".

Thanks Caye!  A nice paraphrase from our 19th century British cousin, Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli! 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

Perhaps sum up by the saying "If you're under 30 and aren't a Liberal, you don't have a heart...If you're over 30 and aren't a Conservative, you don't have a brain".

Thank You for your comments, Caye98!  I agree!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

Thanks for putting it in truck driver lingo, Jax and Synopsis sometimes make my three remaining brain cells burn:lol:

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

I totally agree with what you are saying, I must be conservative and I didn't even know it. I think of most of the conservative social issues though and I see the exact opposite of what you are talking about. Granted this is not a political forum, I do appreciate your opinion and actually think we have more in common than you might imagine.   I will end this now, thank you for the insight.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, utah rock said:

I totally agree with what you are saying, I must be conservative and I didn't even know it. I think of most of the conservative social issues though and I see the exact opposite of what you are talking about. Granted this is not a political forum, I do appreciate your opinion and actually think we have more in common than you might imagine.   I will end this now, thank you for the insight.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply utah.  Just keep in mind... ALL issues, especially social interactive/civil society issues... still default to the individual.  It's that simple. Feel free to take your perspectives to other threads for further discussion!  :)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

I am surprised it took you this long to respond to the posted comments.  Did you really come up with this on your own or did you consult your "heroes" like Obama and Clinton or the like?  My perception is you like to claim victory simply by making statements that people will respond to that can be construed as emotional and nonsensical. The reality is there are chords of binding for the common good that may be strummed for whatever tune may result but should not be mistaken as only a melody any one or any group can strum to mock the instrument they are playing.  The instrument functions and functions well without the Mockers and was not made to be strummed for any particular tune but to be used to serve personal and collaborative purposes for personal and collaborative benefit.

WOW, that was a lot and I won't respond to most of it. It took me so long to respond because I have been on this ride since 2004, my first deployment of many. To Iraq and Afghanistan. I have bled for country and killed for countrey, and sir. I have been willing to die for country on a day to day basis. Your quick temper is not surprising, yet I am sorry I offended you and attempted to impose my views on you, sounds like you might be ready for war over there. 

I'm not that old, 43, but this country has been great for all of it. One works hard, goes out and gets what they want and it's there for the taking. I'm not sure what dystopian america some people see, but I do not see it.

I disagree with a lot of what you say, but Synopsis, go easy man. I fought under Bush and under Obama as Commander and Cheif and I fought for you brother, so we can have these exchanges and not be so hostile or something like that. 

I do like Obama, I feel the country is on the right track, again we could dispute that and I would love to, just not in this forum. As for taxes, well, I like police, fire departments, our military our public services and so much or that they provide. Sure there are flaws in the system but the system is built for you and me to make change. Change doesn't come about by moaning and complaining, but by doing. When groups in our country get involved they can make positive or negative  impacts in our society without violence. Thats a great thing Sir. 

Truly not trying to get you riled up, wish you the best, i would say God bless or something but don't believe in the creation that people have made and all that. Peace be with you, that works.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, utah rock said:

WOW, that was a lot and I won't respond to most of it. It took me so long to respond because I have been on this ride since 2004, my first deployment of many. To Iraq and Afghanistan. I have bled for country and killed for countrey, and sir. I have been willing to die for country on a day to day basis. Your quick temper is not surprising, yet I am sorry I offended you and attempted to impose my views on you, sounds like you might be ready for war over there. 

I'm not that old, 43, but this country has been great for all of it. One works hard, goes out and gets what they want and it's there for the taking. I'm not sure what dystopian america some people see, but I do not see it.

I disagree with a lot of what you say, but Synopsis, go easy man. I fought under Bush and under Obama as Commander and Cheif and I fought for you brother, so we can have these exchanges and not be so hostile or something like that. 

I do like Obama, I feel the country is on the right track, again we could dispute that and I would love to, just not in this forum. As for taxes, well, I like police, fire departments, our military our public services and so much or that they provide. Sure there are flaws in the system but the system is built for you and me to make change. Change doesn't come about by moaning and complaining, but by doing. When groups in our country get involved they can make positive or negative  impacts in our society without violence. Thats a great thing Sir. 

Truly not trying to get you riled up, wish you the best, i would say God bless or something but don't believe in the creation that people have made and all that. Peace be with you, that works.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You for your comments, Utah Rock.  I deeply appreciate your service to our country.

To be honest, there are issues under intense contest that I have had to engage not of my choosing while not on a battle field with implications that reach to the core of the fabric of sustenance.  The issues are real and not necessarily accurately reported or addressed.  As such, to leave stand without articulating appropriately would, to me, abandon principle and the cherished like minded individuals.  Abandonment, in this and like respect in other venues, is unthinkable and, to me, deplorable if I can (and therefore) say or do the right thing.

As mentioned, I will abandon the thread as was suggested earlier.

Thank You again, Utah Rock, for your comments and service to our country!

:salute:

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, utah rock said:

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting this.

The pseudo-intellectual analysis diatribes were starting to annoy me.

Well stated. :woot:

Edited by justchecking123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Hey, Shabs!! Remember when we used to come here and hang out with . . . hmmmm . . . (My "Old" is showing). I can't remember our friend's name, the one in Italy. But the three of us used to talk about what we were going to do "someday" when this investment "came in."  Have you heard from him? Is he ok? The two of you were some of my very favorite people back then. And for that matter, you still are. LOL