Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 October 2016

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, utah rock said:

Political correctness has ruined this country? Do you even understand what that means? That's the dumbest thing ever said by a candidate. I suppose though you might want segregated bathrooms dependent on race, or maybe drop the pretence and start calling those people from south the border what you only can say in your head. All that's well and fine, but I'm sure for a good, god fearing soul like you, that statement would never extend to religion, unless we're talking bad about those that wear the towel around their head.

Please stop and truly think about what it is you are suggesting in that statement. If you do want to be "correct" you are saying it is okay to be incorrect or that you want to be incorrect. A synonym of incorrect is wrong and you are proudly declaring you want to be wrong. You're tired of this accepting people and doing the right thing? It's tough, I know, a part of the freedom of this country is putting up with narrow minded individuals, rasicts, sexiest bone heads, and even though you don't agree with them truly believing in the idea of freedom. Until those acts physically affect other people, or intend to harm others.  One wonders why Trump supporters get the stigma of being racist, ignorant,  so on and so on, the negative list goes on.

I will stop there with one last point. I imagine you also consider yourself a religious person? I love the irony in/of the republican band of miscreants. 

America is the BEST!!!! USA, USA, that's no joke.

Go RV  

Sorry Utah, you seemed to be on a roll, but I couldn't get past your comment "Political Correctness...Do you even understand what that means"?

I might ask the same of you, as it seems your understanding is more personal than accurate.

Political Correctness was first used in the internal politics of the Russian Communist Party, and it was a term used to demonstrate/identify that an individual was thinking correctly (in alignment with the ruling Communist Party).If an individual expressed an opinion or belief that was not in agreement/alignment with the Ruling party they were arrested and sent away to a re-training center until they learned to be Politically Correct.

The term has now been adopted widely by individuals in the US with a liberal political view/opinion (mostly unaware of its origin), and mocked by people with a conservative political view/opinion. :twocents: 

• Upvote 13

2 hours ago, Caye98 said:

Sorry Utah, you seemed to be on a roll, but I couldn't get past your comment "Political Correctness...Do you even understand what that means"?

I might ask the same of you, as it seems your understanding is more personal than accurate.

Political Correctness was first used in the internal politics of the Russian Communist Party, and it was a term used to demonstrate/identify that an individual was thinking correctly (in alignment with the ruling Communist Party).If an individual expressed an opinion or belief that was not in agreement/alignment with the Ruling party they were arrested and sent away to a re-training center until they learned to be Politically Correct.

The term has now been adopted widely by individuals in the US with a liberal political view/opinion (mostly unaware of its origin), and mocked by people with a conservative political view/opinion. :twocents: 

I wanted to respond to that one but I didn't have the words at the time... you responded brilliantly my friend!

5 stars, a green rock, and yet another example of why I am very happy to have you on my team :)

Cheers brother! 

• Upvote 9

I can probably take it a step further.  My opinion, of course.

Conservatism assumes that a person is independent and is responsible for their own thoughts, will, and welfare - and solely reaps the rewards or consequences thereof.  Conservatism then foster interdependence so that people can think, engage in discourse, interact, and work for the common good of their own accord.

Liberalism demands that individuals be dependent on an entity or philosophy for complete instruction and for sustenance while extracting the emolument from the gainfully employed.  Liberalism then forces people into codependency so that the individual's wherewithal is completely destroyed and the masses sink irrevocably into the abyss of chaos and self destruction.

Therefore, Conservatism is the bedrock of any sustainable society provided individual responsibilities and liberties are maintained (or acquired) and people freely interact and work with each other for the common good.  Every form of Liberalism will destroy a society if left to perpetuate in an environment of "Political Correctness."  Conservatism, to flourish, must stand against the tide of progressive personal irresponsibilities and moral terpitude if the society in which it exists wants to, and will, stand against all foes.  "Live Free Or Die" - the choice is clear since existence in a "Politically Correct" environment is a form of ideological slavery where existence can be termed "Hell On Earth."

Typically, the lowest forms of law and government coincide with the highest forms or personal and collaborative responsibility.  Criminal and Civil laws sink to the lowest forms of personal responsibility and accountability.  Either the laws are installed to address the irresponsible populace or government is actively imposing the social philosophies on the masses.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Conservatism assumes that a person is independent and is responsible for their own thoughts, will, and welfare - and solely reaps the rewards or consequences thereof.  Conservatism then foster interdependence so that people can think, engage in discourse, interact, and work for the common good of their own accord.

Liberalism demands that individuals be dependent on an entity or philosophy for complete instruction and for sustenance while extracting the emolument from the gainfully employed.  Liberalism then forces people into codependency so that the individual's wherewithal is completely destroyed and the masses sink irrevocably into the abyss of chaos and self destruction.

Therefore, Conservatism is the bedrock of any sustainable society provided individual responsibilities and liberties are maintained (or acquired) and people freely interact and work with each other for the common good.  Every form of Liberalism will destroy a society if left to perpetuate in an environment of "Political Correctness."  Conservatism, to flourish, must stand against the tide of progressive personal irresponsibilities and moral terpitude if the society in which it exists wants to, and will, stand against all foes.  "Live Free Or Die" - the choice is clear since existence in a "Politically Correct" environment is a form of ideological slavery where existence can be termed "Hell On Earth."

Typically, the lowest forms of law and government coincide with the highest forms or personal and collaborative responsibility.  Criminal and Civil laws sink to the lowest forms of personal responsibility and accountability.  Either the laws are installed to address the irresponsible populace or government is actively imposing the social philosophies on the masses.

:wub:So perfectly true my Brother. The problem is that most people are inherently lazy. And therefore prefer the confines of Liberalism. I have come to the conclusion that one can , generally speaking, break down society something like this. 30% lazy- --- 30% hard working------- and 40% that ride the fence.  Personally, as a hard worker I have more respect for the lazy people than the fence rider's. Fence rider's just follow the loudest sound unwilling to make any commitment. :wub:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Very well articulated Synopsis and Caye! :tiphat:

Thank You, JaxInJersey!

6 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Nice job Synopsis and Caye. I did not realize I rubbing elbows here with such intellect. Refreshing!!

Thank You, MD11Fr8Dawg!

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub:So perfectly true my Brother. The problem is that most people are inherently lazy. And therefore prefer the confines of Liberalism. I have come to the conclusion that one can , generally speaking, break down society something like this. 30% lazy- --- 30% hard working------- and 40% that ride the fence.  Personally, as a hard worker I have more respect for the lazy people than the fence rider's. Fence rider's just follow the loudest sound unwilling to make any commitment. :wub:

Yeah, maybe a different outcome if the fence was concertina wire, razor wire, barbed wire, or something to that effect!  :o

Hey, the outcome(s) of the upcoming election may just be the ticket!

What I do before and while I am in the voting booth is ask, "Which of these candidates and issues I am to vote on is more apt to allow me to reap the full benefits (or consequences) of me using my two hands and brain?"  I then cast that vote.

Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Nice job Synopsis and Caye. I did not realize I rubbing elbows here with such intellect. Refreshing!!

The conversations I have on a daily basis with some of the VIP members would either blow the minds of or go right over the heads of most people!

We have some VERY intelligent and successful people here, not limited to the 2 you just mentioned.

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 5

I know that to be a fact Adam. If what you said were not true, I would not be on this site. It is refreshing reading and hearing the opinions of many of the DVs. This is a top site when you compare it to all the other garbage out there in Dinarland. Thanks for the time, effort and professionalism that goes into keeping this site the best.

• Upvote 3

On 10/12/2016 at 4:10 PM, NevadaSam said:

Thanks for the updates, I have learned to be a little patient after waiting 8 years for the RV (Okay RV hurry up and get here) I always thought that if I ever got tired of waiting, I would sell my Dinar......then the RV would happen the next day, so I have held on. I was on another site and they were preaching the RV every week, then I found DinarVets, and the logic and calm thinking that was here, well, to make a short story, I switched to this site and never looked back. Life has been better when you don't hear someone saying the Dinar is going to RV every week....... Once again, Thanks for all you do Adam.

You need to follow Luigi's posts here on DV.  They will make you feel like lost days are here again.

How come when I click on "Reply", it defaults to my last post in this thread.  I was gonna stir things up a bit here but I changed my mind.  See what a nice guy I am?

• Upvote 1

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 11:22 AM, DaveH said:

Yeah, well some people are way too thin skinned and have lost their sense of humor years ago. I believe every topic is open to being made fun of, but now it seems, only some topics are acceptable to people. Don't worry about it. At least one person(me)saw the humor and sarcasm in your remark. Sarcasm is another thing lost on too many people. Political correctness has helped to ruin this country.

I do not know if you were referring to me in particular about being "thin skinned" DaveH and I really don't want to assume as we all know what that means!  I just don't find commenting on men and women's genitalia humorous.  It has zero to do with humor, sarcasm or political correctness.  Before people assume I'm one of those libs, I have cast my early vote for Mr. Trump in spite of what he said.  I've done my research, said a prayer and exercised my privilege on choosing this nation's next leader.  If he is to to be President, I hope he elevates beyond crass talk and shows character that other men (and women) can emulate.  My soapbox rant has now ended.  Thank you for listening and back to your regularly scheduled program.😊

• Upvote 2

Proverbs 14:34 New International Version (NIV)

34 Righteousness exalts a nation,
    but sin condemns any people.

In spite of a trend to separate political philosophies and personal behaviors and beliefs, I believe, "The highest and yet most necessary form of governance is self governance." Consistency in political philosophies and personal behaviors and beliefs is an essential for maintaining (and regaining) the social and moral fabric necessary for a national institution to succeed and thrive.

If I am lax and/or unable to govern myself, how can I assume someone or something will do that for me?  If unsuccessful, I provide a basis or affirmation for the laws and their remedy(ies) that seemingly keep me in check.  What happens if the general disposition of the populace is then contrary to the laws that have been installed and are now enforced?  The populace of the penal institutions appears to be a telling indication.  The enforcement is also imperfect and can either allow the culpable to escape the necessary remedies or, potentially, those who acted on principal are misconstrued as guilty.

However, personal acknowledgement and personal accountabilities coupled with personal interdependence can be effective for personal and corporate benefit allowing for honest and appropriate assessments to be given and received for the social health and well being of all.

I have said, "The beauty of Government is the absence thereof."  The basis for this statement is the populace has a cohesive understanding of their applied responsibilities toward God, themselves, and others and then there is no need for Government (or King) and the subsequent laws.  A form of utopia, yes, but a state of affairs to be dreamed of.

1 Samuel 8:6-9New American Standard Bible (NASB)

6 But the thing was [a]displeasing in the sight of Samuel when they said, “Give us a king to judge us.” And Samuel prayed to the Lord. 7 The Lord said to Samuel, “Listen to the voice of the people in regard to all that they say to you, for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being king over them. 8 Like all the deeds which they have done since the day that I brought them up from Egypt even to this day—in that they have forsaken Me and served other gods—so they are doing to you also. 9 Now then, listen to their voice; however, you shall solemnly warn them and tell them of the [c]procedure of the king who will reign over them.”

Footnotes:

1 Samuel 8:6 Or evil

1 Samuel 8:9 Lit testify to

1 Samuel 8:9 Lit custom

I mention these things, not because I exercise them perfectly, but because the personal standards must always be raised higher than personal performance. Otherwise, the strength developed by closing the personal governance gap will atrophy with the subsequent application of some external law and enforcement to keep me in check or impose the ascribed remedy.  In this respect, I admit, I am a hypocrite.  I do not advocate hypocrisy but understand the malady I and others face and try to apply the appropriate principles to circumvent my natural dispositions.  Personal concern and openness in a context of mutual respect and mutual benefit is a very useful and effective tool to help ensure my self governance is effectively in place so no law or enforcement will infringe upon my exercise of appropriate freedoms and liberties.  Hopefully, the exercised freedoms and liberties are used to benefit others understanding one needs to attend to their personal needs as is necessitated to adequately apply their responsibilities for their own responsible independence.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I mention these things, not because I exercise them perfectly, but because the personal standards must always be raised higher than personal performance. Otherwise, the strength developed by closing the personal governance gap will atrophy with the subsequent application of some external law and enforcement to keep me in check or impose the ascribed remedy.  In this respect, I admit, I am a hypocrite.  I do not advocate hypocrisy but understand the malady I and others face and try to apply the appropriate principles to circumvent my natural dispositions.  Personal concern and openness in a context of mutual respect and mutual benefit is a very useful and effective tool to help ensure my self governance is effectively in place so no law or enforcement will infringe upon my exercise of appropriate freedoms and liberties.  Hopefully, the exercised freedoms and liberties are used to benefit others understanding one needs to attend to their personal needs as is necessitated to adequately apply their responsibilities for their own responsible independence.

Spot on, again, Synopsis!  And when the "moral" over-reach and focus on the human flaw of the lack of self-governance OUTWEIGHS the imperative moral focus on the overall Constitutional guarantees... the erosion of a free civil society continues, through the altruistic collective emotional mandates.  Kumbaya :facepalm2:

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Spot on, again, Synopsis!  And when the "moral" over-reach and focus on the human flaw of the lack of self-governance OUTWEIGHS the imperative moral focus on the overall Constitutional guarantees... the erosion of a free civil society continues, through the altruistic collective emotional mandates.  Kumbaya :facepalm2:

I could not have said that any better.  Thank You, JaxInJersey!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Thanks for the emotional drive-by Shabs!  Rich, and imperative... More than you'll ever realize!  :twothumbs:

I'm sure at some point, Trump's accusers will come to realize just as you do.  They just need to take one for the team....bigger fish to fry than their personal well being.  I get it.  :twothumbs:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm sure at some point, Trump's accusers will come to realize just as you do.  They just need to take one for the team....bigger fish to fry than their personal well being.  I get it.  :twothumbs:

GO RV, then BV

Perhaps they will, for their personal well-being, in ALL aspects of their lives... not just the emotional ones.  Glad you're seeing the objective morality!  Thanks for validating the imperative of self-governance!  Go TEAM CONSTITUTION!  :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

On 10/12/2016 at 7:02 PM, jimbarnhardt said:

Thanks for your updates Adam!! Of course we all want this now, to have a great Christmas etc., BUT for those who've been in this for less than 5 years, please chilllax kemosabes, wouldn't 5-6 years be a good turn of this investment?? For those of us who've been in this gig for 10 years like I have, I'd STILL wait another 10 to have this pay off like we are all hoping!

Bottom line, mi brohams and brohammas, chill. Grab a Dos Equis, or dos, or tres, or whatever your fancy is, keep doing your thing as if this does not exist! This will blow up when it explodes, or something like that! Stop obsessing, take care of the kiddos, the spouse, the yard, work on the golf game, get your fantasy team better, make fun of those playing Pokemon Go, something. Go about your lives as usual and one day THIS will hit!! I've heard from I think pretty good sources, nothing other than it's WHEN, NOT IF!!!

Stay Thirsty my amigos, and amigas!

this is said perfect!!  got mine in 2003 or 4 (cant remember any more).  they are tucked away and I dont worry about them.  Every now and then one of my friends who knows that I have them make fun of it and I just laugh with them knowing that when it hits, I will laugh at them.  Until then....  Its patience!!!

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2016 at 6:06 PM, Caye98 said:

Thank you for the enlightenment, I never mind being educated, I will definitely remember that. That being said, my interpretation, wrong though it is, still holds true for those who it was meant for. It's kinda like liberals, free thinking, and how that has been twisted into some sort of curse word. Conservative however is a perfect term for those that hate change. I will stop myself there knowing the audience. Thank you again, I don't think to many people are aware of that fact.

Go RV, love Obama, GO Clinton, keep America wonderful!!!!

On 10/14/2016 at 9:22 PM, Synopsis said:

Where did you get this load of whoa!!!??? well if it's on the internet it must be true. 

This is a conservative blogg which I truly enjoy so I will stop there and do as I always do and wait and watch. I love this country for that fact a lone, we can totally disagree and this country keeps on trucking. Peace to all ya!!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!