Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 October 2016

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, NevadaSam said:

Thanks for the updates, I have learned to be a little patient after waiting 8 years for the RV (Okay RV hurry up and get here) I always thought that if I ever got tired of waiting, I would sell my Dinar......then the RV would happen the next day, so I have held on. I was on another site and they were preaching the RV every week, then I found DinarVets, and the logic and calm thinking that was here, well, to make a short story, I switched to this site and never looked back. Life has been better when you don't hear someone saying the Dinar is going to RV every week....... Once again, Thanks for all you do Adam.

You need to follow Luigi's posts here on DV.  They will make you feel like lost days are here again.

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub::lol:ONLY? ya lazy bum.:lol::wub:

:lmao:Hop in the truck for a week and you will be begin for an 18 hr day. :lmao:

And I got an idea about Iraq and our election. :lol: Their waiting because they know that if the Hildabeast gets elected she'll steal every penny of the RV from Iraq. And If Trump gets elected he'll take off the gloves and beat all of the men whilst grabbing all the Ladies kitties. But the real truth is that Abadi is terrified what Obama will show him if he has the CBI do the RV mamba. :wacko::lol:

:lmao: Sorry, I just worked one too many hours :lmao:

I was so disappointed that you had to reiterate that "grabbing" event. While a Trump supporter, I find it sad that men who have mothers, wives and daughters continue to think this is funny.  He apologized like a man for this and yet you continue it.  As a woman I feel it demeaning.  Would you want to have someone talking to your daughter in such a thoughtless manner?  

In any event, go RV - the sooner the better!

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, bahamamama said:

I was so disappointed that you had to reiterate that "grabbing" event. While a Trump supporter, I find it sad that men who have mothers, wives and daughters continue to think this is funny.  He apologized like a man for this and yet you continue it.  As a woman I feel it demeaning.  Would you want to have someone talking to your daughter in such a thoughtless manner?  

In any event, go RV - the sooner the better!

:wub:I'm so sorry you were offended but I thought I would make a joke since everyone else is so uptight about all this politics. Truth is I wish everyone was as offended in the early nineties with all the rapes that Bill Clinton did. Maybe then we would not be in the situation we're in today:wub:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

17 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub::lol:ONLY? ya lazy bum.:lol::wub:

:lmao:Hop in the truck for a week and you will be begin for an 18 hr day. :lmao:

And I got an idea about Iraq and our election. :lol: Their waiting because they know that if the Hildabeast gets elected she'll steal every penny of the RV from Iraq. And If Trump gets elected he'll take off the gloves and beat all of the men whilst grabbing all the Ladies kitties. But the real truth is that Abadi is terrified what Obama will show him if he has the CBI do the RV mamba. :wacko::lol:

:lmao: Sorry, I just worked one too many hours :lmao:

Wowsers....you struck a chord with that one, brother.  When will you learn, there's only one fair game around here.....and her health is suspect.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

:wub:I wish to add to my last post,

:wub:You know I spent the better part of this morning praying for every single member of this site. Praying that the Lord would do his best to ease   each and everyone of your trials and tribulations that you're going through now. But if my last comment can receive four negs for a sincere apology then there is not a whole lot of air left in the room for me to breathe. I sincerely implore everyone to reconsider the road they're walking down. Because when the fire that burns inside you is so out of control that mercy no longer exist it will destroy everything in your life. And with that I bid you all good day:wub:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

21 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Looks like we are looking to 2017

-US election outcome

-HCL and other important laws

-Complete ministerial cabinet

-Wipe out corruption 

-Liberation of Mosul

Just my opinion.

Thanks for the update Sir.!

Yup!  It looks like it, if at all.  Since I have been in this "investment" since 2004, I have learned to just sit back and keep a clear head.  I am starting to wonder if it will ever hit. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub:WOW! I was just joking, but I guess were way past humor now. I didn't mean to offend:wub:

Yeah, well some people are way too thin skinned and have lost their sense of humor years ago. I believe every topic is open to being made fun of, but now it seems, only some topics are acceptable to people. Don't worry about it. At least one person(me)saw the humor and sarcasm in your remark. Sarcasm is another thing lost on too many people. Political correctness has helped to ruin this country.

Edited by DaveH
  • Upvote 8

12 hours ago, DinarHerkimer said:

7 years for me... got so very tired of the pumped up, omg it's happening now mentality that I stopped watching/reading anything dinar related for a while. Seeing your logical, calm approach renews my faith. S'gi  (thank you in E. Cherokee) for all you and your staff do. GO RV!!!

Same for me, 7 years to the month and very close to the day. I used to obsess over it. I had to walk away for a while, just like anything, too much is no good, unless we are talking about wings, beer and football. :D, oh and Brats(sorry Adam, forgot the Brats!)

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub:I'm so sorry you were offended but I thought I would make a joke since everyone else is so uptight about all this politics. Truth is I wish everyone was as offended in the early nineties with all the rapes that Bill Clinton did. Maybe then we would not be in the situation we're in today:wub:

Oh I was indeed offended by what Mr. Clinton did as well as others.  There was no absolutely no excuse for that either.  LGD, all the talk of sexual innuendo is and should be viewed as offensive to both sexes.   I don't believe if I commented on details of men's private parts it would be appreciated-at least I hope not.  I've tried to raise both my son and daughter to have mutual respect for the other sex.   I do appreciate your need to express yourself and am glad to see your reply.  Let us hope - together - that our investment will allow us to celebrate very soon!  My best.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I wasn't offended by your post either LGD but I'm not a female. I've worked construction most of my life an found there's not much that offends this 62 year old Alabama redneck, if anything.

To take your statement about Bill Clinton just a little farther, if everyone was offended 2000 years ago to what happened to Jesus we probably wouldn't be in the situation we are in today either....just my opinion of course

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, DoD said:

I wasn't offended by your post either LGD but I'm not a female. I've worked construction most of my life an found there's not much that offends this 62 year old Alabama redneck, if anything.

To take your statement about Bill Clinton just a little farther, if everyone was offended 2000 years ago to what happened to Jesus we probably wouldn't be in the situation we are in today either....just my opinion of course

:wub:Amen my brother, "Preach It".

I wish to show my appreciation for all the support. I give the glory to God. I am greatly humbled, and wish to let everyone know how much the Lord has used you to lift me up. As always you're in my prayers this morning.:wub:

• Upvote 2

On 10/13/2016 at 10:22 AM, DaveH said:

Yeah, well some people are way too thin skinned and have lost their sense of humor years ago. I believe every topic is open to being made fun of, but now it seems, only some topics are acceptable to people. Don't worry about it. At least one person(me)saw the humor and sarcasm in your remark. Sarcasm is another thing lost on too many people. Political correctness has helped to ruin this country.

Political correctness has ruined this country? Do you even understand what that means? That's the dumbest thing ever said by a candidate. I suppose though you might want segregated bathrooms dependent on race, or maybe drop the pretence and start calling those people from south the border what you only can say in your head. All that's well and fine, but I'm sure for a good, god fearing soul like you, that statement would never extend to religion, unless we're talking bad about those that wear the towel around their head.

Please stop and truly think about what it is you are suggesting in that statement. If you do want to be "correct" you are saying it is okay to be incorrect or that you want to be incorrect. A synonym of incorrect is wrong and you are proudly declaring you want to be wrong. You're tired of this accepting people and doing the right thing? It's tough, I know, a part of the freedom of this country is putting up with narrow minded individuals, rasicts, sexiest bone heads, and even though you don't agree with them truly believing in the idea of freedom. Until those acts physically affect other people, or intend to harm others.  One wonders why Trump supporters get the stigma of being racist, ignorant,  so on and so on, the negative list goes on.

I will stop there with one last point. I imagine you also consider yourself a religious person? I love the irony in/of the republican band of miscreants. 

America is the BEST!!!! USA, USA, that's no joke.

Go RV  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6