Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 12 October 2016

Adam Montana

18 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I also did a limited test on the text message system just to be sure it was 
still perfect, and received a 100% success on it, so that is good too! I 
apologize if I anyone freaked out! And if you didn't get a text, do NOT worry, 
it was a LIMITED test and not all members were subjected to it. As long as 
you are VIP and your phone number is entered on your profile (it is private, 
nobody can see it except my staff and I), then you are good to go. 

:twothumbs: 

Hey Adam, can I be one of your text message guinea pigs?  I was hoping to have head focused, plans activated, and emotions stabilization dry run before the real text message arrives!

:o

Looks like Iraq has activated, and will activate, passenger rail lines - one of which may have the RV train on the tracks and picking up speed toward us!

Thank You for the great post and for all you, your associates, moderators, and support staff do for us!

:twothumbs:          :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for the considered response and all the work you do to keep us up and running.  No one knows about the RV but it has become kind of addicting to come here and see what's going on.  And from all the great news articles it does appear that they are moving albeit very slowly.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Looks like we are looking to 2017

-US election outcome

-HCL and other important laws

-Complete ministerial cabinet

-Wipe out corruption 

-Liberation of Mosul

Just my opinion.

Thanks for the update Sir.!

As much as I would to disagree I think you are right. This will go on into the next year. :facepalm:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

1. Yes.

2. The majority of options/opportunities tend to start with an RV, but they are not exclusive to Dinar. 
    The problem I currently have with moving forward on them is that they are prepared for a large 
    group, and even if I take the entire list of accredited investors we have in the group, that's not 
    quite enough to make these things work.

Ummm.....After the elections next month, I have a hunch things will really start to heat up in other areas and we'll be contacting you verrrrrrry soon. :twothumbs:

More whiskey tonight!! Thanks Adam!! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

I haven't written October off just yet, but would settle for an RV to wash down my turkey with🍗,or even Dec for a very festive Christmas present🌲! Come New Years Eve I'd have an even bigger reason to raise my glass of champagne and toast my new found blessings !!! 🍾🎉

Thanks for all you and your staff do Adam! Looking forward to meeting you all on the other side of "good fortune"!!!! 🤗

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

As it turned out, it was 
only an 18 hour day

:wub::lol:ONLY? ya lazy bum.:lol::wub:

:lmao:Hop in the truck for a week and you will be begin for an 18 hr day. :lmao:

And I got an idea about Iraq and our election. :lol: Their waiting because they know that if the Hildabeast gets elected she'll steal every penny of the RV from Iraq. And If Trump gets elected he'll take off the gloves and beat all of the men whilst grabbing all the Ladies kitties. But the real truth is that Abadi is terrified what Obama will show him if he has the CBI do the RV mamba. :wacko::lol:

:lmao: Sorry, I just worked one too many hours :lmao:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

Thanks for your updates Adam!! Of course we all want this now, to have a great Christmas etc., BUT for those who've been in this for less than 5 years, please chilllax kemosabes, wouldn't 5-6 years be a good turn of this investment?? For those of us who've been in this gig for 10 years like I have, I'd STILL wait another 10 to have this pay off like we are all hoping!

Bottom line, mi brohams and brohammas, chill. Grab a Dos Equis, or dos, or tres, or whatever your fancy is, keep doing your thing as if this does not exist! This will blow up when it explodes, or something like that! Stop obsessing, take care of the kiddos, the spouse, the yard, work on the golf game, get your fantasy team better, make fun of those playing Pokemon Go, something. Go about your lives as usual and one day THIS will hit!! I've heard from I think pretty good sources, nothing other than it's WHEN, NOT IF!!!

Stay Thirsty my amigos, and amigas!

• Upvote 4

Thanks for the updates, I have learned to be a little patient after waiting 8 years for the RV (Okay RV hurry up and get here) I always thought that if I ever got tired of waiting, I would sell my Dinar......then the RV would happen the next day, so I have held on. I was on another site and they were preaching the RV every week, then I found DinarVets, and the logic and calm thinking that was here, well, to make a short story, I switched to this site and never looked back. Life has been better when you don't hear someone saying the Dinar is going to RV every week....... Once again, Thanks for all you do Adam.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

As much as I would to disagree I think you are right. This will go on into the next year. :facepalm:

Whats the definition of insanity? Sorry I've lost faith in this ride. Too much turmoil in the middle east propagated by US government involvement. Were selling arms to any country over there with out a care where they go to. Its by design.

• Upvote 3