Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK Rumor: 6/25/10

k98nights

June 25, 2010 ·

TerryK chat from 9:50 PM EST on 6/25 – (yackiecase) So you really think tomorrow on the Rv? (Elvis) yes (Elvis) if they announce in the gazette that is something (Elvis) thats the rate im hearing $3.63 (Elvis) tomorrows is to be a go

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

June 25, 2010 ·

TerryK chat from 9:50 PM EST on 6/25 – (yackiecase) So you really think tomorrow on the Rv? (Elvis) yes (Elvis) if they announce in the gazette that is something (Elvis) thats the rate im hearing $3.63 (Elvis) tomorrows is to be a go

hmmmmmm.....

So much for TK rumor number 41398....It's tomorrow and no RV. This guy is something else. If I was a psyche student and I was studying pathological disorders I would choose this guy. My question is how does someone continue to put in public the rumors he does and then without shame or explanation continue to do so when it never comes true. Plus invariably he will take on his detractors and defend his failures and does so with absolute conviction. He defends himself and...........his honor. As if he had any left. Even more curious are his compatriots who continue to reference these same rumors while expressing their own rumors. You can see it in the chat logs. "Seems like TK had some intel on that." Hah...What does that mean since TK hasn't hit one right yet. Why after so many obviously wrong predictions would those around him continue on and they too have no explanation when that next prediction is wrong? I'll let you come to your own conclusions to that question. Pick one.. There can be many.

TK is not Possum. Possum is another animal. Possum makes us smile and he does so with that tongue and cheek approach that is OK with me and apparently many others. When people get testy with him he just rolls on with the Possum Express. At the very least he is a gentleman who has invited us all for BBQ. Can't beat that with a stick now can we? Possum is harmless IMO. A funny guy who has had me smiling more than once. TK thinks he's a guru. That ain't the same.

TK is just what he is. Pathological. Oh!!! He is just plain wrong too. Every time......So far. Just for fun what do you think his next prediction will be. When will it be. Will he explain why the last many many many predictions didn't pan out or will he continue with the next prediction.

To be honest I quit harboring any ill will towards the guy. May not seem like it but that's true. After so many wrong predictions my friends who used to listen to him and believe him finally figured it out and turned him off like you would a TV. Once that happened I let my feelings for this guy's BS go. Now I am only curious what makes him tick. Kind of curious what y'all think as well.

• Upvote 5

I think this rumor proved false in record time (I assume he was talking about today). Oh well, I wasn't ready to leave Dinar Vets anyway (what would I read...books?). I'm very much looking forward to what this next week brings...exciting things happening! Thanks for the post K98.

Ms Hanson I believe a book would be more stimulating than TK’s predictions. I for one follow no man but I have been known to chase a good woman. I am putting my chips on Groove Girl. Unless you can persuade me of something better?

The Madman

• Upvote 1

Ms Hanson I believe a book would be more stimulating than TK’s predictions. I for one follow no man but I have been known to chase a good woman. I am putting my chips on Groove Girl. Unless you can persuade me of something better?

The Madman

TK is for humor only...not intel. The book remark was just my way of joking about how obsessed I've become with all the recent RV news. I spend way too much time on here and don't read books as much as I used to but what can I say...I really enjoy it here and I've learned so much. Groovgal? She's the best. I love a Groovgal chat and wish she would post more often. You're chasing the right woman, Madman ;)

• Upvote 1

June 25, 2010 ·

TerryK chat from 9:50 PM EST on 6/25 – (yackiecase) So you really think tomorrow on the Rv? (Elvis) yes (Elvis) if they announce in the gazette that is something (Elvis) thats the rate I'm hearing $3.63 (Elvis) tomorrows is to be a go

My source told me Monday (in two days) a very important event will occur which will start the RV in motion. I heard this from him and could not wait to get home and see what if anything was posted here. Very strange and very cool WOW!!!. Either this will all happen soon or I am going to feel very stupid for posting anything. I heard the RV would be soon after and it would possibly be over $3. So unless there is something to this I will forever put my head in the sand and shut up. Most of you have been doing this for years, me A few months. I also thought that the Dinar prices would be going up with this news so I checked around and didn't see and price change. Two months ago I was buying amounts of 100.000 dinar for (don't dog me now) $120 to $135....it's still about the same???? You would think that the Pumpers would be working harder and sellers would be raising the price. Am I wrong?

TK is for humor only...not intel. The book remark was just my way of joking about how obsessed I've become with all the recent RV news. I spend way too much time on here and don't read books as much as I used to but what can I say...I really enjoy it here and I've learned so much. Groovgal? She's the best. I love a Groovgal chat and wish she would post more often. You're chasing the right woman, Madman ;)

HHHhhhhhmmmmmm “Obsessed” It has almost become a compulsive disorder for me It’s a good thing I don’t have a life, it would be a wasted one, I work 12 hours a day and try and find time to go to the gym. I am currently waiting to return to the stated for my two-week culture shock. By the way, I was kidding about the book as well, as of late I must force myself to read a book from time to time.

I can say this I don’t know how I will react if and when the Dinar RV’s I suppose I will just find a nice shade tree a play with my Grand Babies and try to be a better grandfather than I was a father.

Madman Out.

• Upvote 1

My source told me Monday (in two days) a very important event will occur which will start the RV in motion. I heard this from him and could not wait to get home and see what if anything was posted here. Very strange and very cool WOW!!!. Either this will all happen soon or I am going to feel very stupid for posting anything. I heard the RV would be soon after and it would possibly be over $3. So unless there is something to this I will forever put my head in the sand and shut up. Most of you have been doing this for years, me A few months. I also thought that the Dinar prices would be going up with this news so I checked around and didn't see and price change. Two months ago I was buying amounts of 100.000 dinar for (don't dog me now) $120 to $135....it's still about the same???? You would think that the Pumpers would be working harder and sellers would be raising the price. Am I wrong?

Prim way to much caffeine brother back away from the coffee cup or soda. I am currently about 80k from Baghdad I will be one of the first to hear anything in the morning when the Bank opens on base if anything goes down I will post it as fast as I can be awaken (I work night). But trust me if anything does go down it will be heard here if not first this base will be second..

The Madman

• Upvote 1

Prim way to much caffeine brother back away from the coffee cup or soda. I am currently about 80k from Baghdad I will be one of the first to hear anything in the morning when the Bank opens on base if anything goes down I will post it as fast as I can be awaken (I work night). But trust me if anything does go down it will be heard here if not first this base will be second..

The Madman

LOL, well said Madman and point taken ......but I gotta have my coffee.

June 25, 2010 ·

Ca mon Elvis .. Quite pulling the peeps legs... Now go back to sleep.

• Downvote 1