Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My Credit Union

markisuncfan

I am a member of the State Emplyees Credit Union in NC. I just talked with them and going in tommorrow. They said they can order the Dinar at current exchange rate with no fees and I will get them in 4-5 business days. The only negative is if I understood her correctly, until I get it in my hands, the Dinar rate is not locked.

They also will exchange the Dinar for dollars when I am ready. I will know ALOT more tommorrow. Anyone that is a member of a credit union, look into this as it may save you $$. I know on regular checking and savings, they save me alot of $$ verses the other banks I have dealt with in the past. I am STOKED!!! Be nice to buy at current rate without dealer markup.

Update....the local SECU(State Employees Credit Union) by me said they can get Dinar, but it is thru a 3rd party bank. I said how much I wanted to spend and will know in about 3 more business days how much that buys. Kinda vague but they had to be cuz the dinar rates may change by the time it gets to my SECU. I will let you know. All you have to do is go see a finance officer there, fill out a form and they handle the rest. Very Easy!!

Ok....Bad News....SECU called today and told me they could NOT get the Dinar. Heck I was hoping it would be here today. So in the AM I am going to Sun Trust. See if my bank prez friend can get it. If not, then to the dinar broker I go.......oh well...worth a try. Man if it rv'd while I was waiting on my credit union...and then got the call...I would been pizzzzzed.