Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar For Sale, Northwest Florida

Bama Girl

I would like to sell a couple million of my dinar and would be glad to sell it in half million increments if needed. Not selling all my dinar by any means but could use some extra cash for the end of the year. $750.00 per million, $400.00 per half million. Send me a message if interested and thanks. 

On 10/10/2016 at 1:27 PM, Bama Girl said:

I would like to sell a couple million of my dinar and would be glad to sell it in half million increments if needed. Not selling all my dinar by any means but could use some extra cash for the end of the year. $750.00 per million, $400.00 per half million. Send me a message if interested and thanks. 

Edit: 🙄 $350.00 for half million, all uncirculated, all purchased from Dinar Trade when Ali owned it. 

On 10/11/2016 at 10:08 AM, Last Call said:

I'm interested... I live in ft Myers. 

I appreciate your interest but you are too far away and I don't have enough information on you to handle the transaction via mail. 

Thanks 

On 10/12/2016 at 6:59 AM, Bama Girl said:

Edit: 🙄 $350.00 for half million, all uncirculated, all purchased from Dinar Trade when Ali owned it. 

Well, edit again, half million would be $375.00. 🙄 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, pricestar8 said:

Hello 

are you still selling. Would you be willing to do a COD. I have never done one

so I went and checked it out on the Internet and it looked pretty safe for both 

party's I've been a member of DV for many years and a VIP 

Pat

Yes, I am still selling and yes I will do a COD certified check. If you are interested, please message me, ok? It will be this evening before I can respond to your message. 

On October 23, 2016 at 7:06 AM, Bama Girl said:

Yes, I am still selling and yes I will do a COD certified check. If you are interested, please message me, ok? It will be this evening before I can respond to your message. 

Hi I have the cash ready. I did a internet

search and it said the seller has to go to post office and fill out a form and send 

package from there they have a automatic 1,000 insurance for use. 

contact me at pc837w6@gmail.com