Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS collects Iraqi currency and replace it with its currency in Mosul

bostonangler

ISIS collects Iraqi currency and replace it with its currency in Mosul

By Loaa Adel -
Oct 10, 2016

Representational photo. Representational photo.

(IraqiNews.com) Nineveh – Iraqi media outlets reported on Monday, that the Islamic State group withdrew the Iraqi currency from Mosul people to replace it with another currency having its logo and slogan printed on it.

Al Sumaria News stated, “The ISIS members withdrew large quantities of the Iraqi currency from the people of Mosul in order to exchange it with another currency with their logo printed on it, and gave the residents receipts with the amounts taken from them.”

“The so-called ISIS Sharia Court issued a sentence prohibit dealing with Iraqi currency in markets in the city of Mosul,” Al Sumaria added.

The financials of ISIS was significantly affected after the security forces liberated many areas and cities in Iraq.

http://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/isis-collects-iraqi-currency-replace-currency-mosul/

B/A

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

It also shows that the dinar has real value. Even the bad guys want it

I was thinking that, too.  Why did they not demand USD instead if (I say if) the citizens could exchange IQD for USD?  Possibly, the citizens had no means for exchanging IQD for USD.  If noting else, ISIS seems to be in a hurry - like they think they will be overrun!

• Upvote 2

OK, articles like these, tend to make me believe, most of the "chunky money" has been confiscated destroyed or recovered...thinking that was also part of Isis plan, I mean, really what did they accomplish that some say the US was already doing...hints...to why it's to be believe Isis is us funded not to mention guns and rations dropped to Isis...don't have me get into this rabbit hole...but any way...I do believe that this is just about done, most iqd if not all is off the streets and they started paying via smart cards correct? well...I'm still excited as ever, I just had to say...

• Upvote 1