Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IRAQ'S TRANSPORT MINISTER DECLARES COUNTRY'S NEW AIRPORT WILL BE BUILT ON THE SITE OF A 7,000-YEAR-OLD ALIEN INTERPLANETARY SPACESHIP LAUNCHER

SocalDinar

2 hours ago, Seabee said:

I may not be the brightest bulb in the closet, but the Cosmo which includes the Milky Way has been around for 

14 billion years. The Earth has been around for roughly 4 billion years. 

An airport or space ships 7,000 years ago? I must have slept through that in my  middle eastern history class.

in college.💤💤😴😴

Dave, AKA: Seabee

:wub:Says who:wub:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Duh???? Do some people believe that existence is only 7,000 years old? Surely not

I worked with a guy back in '09 that FIRMLY believed the Earth to be no more than 7,000 years old. No swaying that man and his beliefs. Oh well, to each his own I guess.

Gotta Hop . . . time to head out to the Space Port. I've got a 4:30 pm Non-Stop to Mars Station. No stop over at Moon Base Alpha this time, thank goodness.   They have the worst food in 3 Star Systems.

• Upvote 1

Just now, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I worked with a guy back in '09 that FIRMLY believed the Earth to be no more than 7,000 years old. No swaying that man and his beliefs. Oh well, to each his own I guess.

Gotta Hop . . . time to head out to the Space Port. I've got a 4:30 pm Non-Stop to Mars Station. No stop over at Moon Base Alpha this time, thank goodness.   They have the worst food in 3 Star Systems.

Dang I thought you were done traveling for a while!!!

B/A

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Me too . . . but an Oil Field hand goes where the money is - there's Black Gold on Mars ! ! ! ! 

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Well my friend you better be glad they didn't find oil on Uranus :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::wub:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: - Special drilling techniques and certain industrial lubricants specific to the " unique environment " are required when penetrating the the outer most layers of Uranus  ! ! ! ! ! :lol:  :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: - Special drilling techniques and certain industrial lubricants specific to the " unique environment " are required when penetrating the the outer most layers of Uranus  ! ! ! ! ! :lol:  :tiphat:

:bravo: yep.......you could see this thread going sideways quick :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

Okie-Dokie......I will throw this out there, not to necessarily start a firestorm, but food for thought. I'm kinda neutral on the "old earth-new earth" debate.....not sure we (me) are knowledgeable enough to make a definitive call there. And, this would only relate to those that read and believe that scripture is the inerrant Word of God. According to scripture, when God said, "Let us make man in our image", notice He didn't say "Let us make embryo, fetus, infant, child.....". "Man", a mature, fully developed man capable of intelligent verbal intercourse and fully capable of exercising the responsibility of maintaining the garden. Same can be said of Eve. Point being, if God created man and woman with the appearance of age, why is it inconceivable that the universe was also created with the appearance of age. If we try to bind God to the man's ever evolving understanding of things scientific, there would be no need for God or anything "super-natural".

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 2

:wub:DinarDaveo, Let me help you out here. God did make man, and woman, in his image. Consider the image of God. .....

God the Father= mind

God the Son = body

God the Holy Spirit = soul

And ALL OF HUMANITY is body, mind and soul. 

After the image of God. 

So if it took God seven days to create the earth (and a thousand years is a day to God (2nd Peter 3:8) and we have written records that tell us that humanity has been around for some 6 thousand years; then the earth would be entering its 14th thousand year mark. Give or take a few centuries. Either way, "scriptually", speaking man has only been around for just under 7000 years thereby negating the idiotic comments by an Iraqi bureaucrat. :wub:

Kazem Finjan said 'ancient aliens' built earth's first airport 7,000 years ago He said ancient spaceships had visited Pluto and mythical planet Nibiru Mr Finjan claimed historians had documented the existence of the airport 
Iraq, October 8, 2016 

Iraq's Transport Minister has claimed that the country's new airport will be constructed on the site of an ancient spaceship launcher, which was built by aliens 7,000 years ago.

Speaking at a press conference to announce the construction of the new airport, Kazem Finjan said 'ancient aliens' had built earth's first airport in Iraq 7,000 years ago.

Mr Finjan claimed that extraterrestrial beings had used the ancient airport, in Dhi Qar, southern Iraq, for interplanetary missions.

He even suggested that ancient spaceships launched from the site 5,000 years BC had discovered both Pluto and the mythical planet of Nibiru.

According to a according to a clip and translation posted Wednesday by the Middle East Media Research Institute, Mr Finjan told journalists: 'The particularity of this place is that it remains the safest for the landing and takeoff of aircraft, due to favourable weather conditions. 

dailymail

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/story-z14038379

• Upvote 2

WOW, the Iraq Transport Ministrer just showed the world how smoking that rolled camel dung will kill most of your brain cells with continued use. I would love for this idiot to show all his documentation with pictures supporting this theory. I'm thinking he will be on the short list for the next minister cut...

FINALLY ! ! ! !  ! It's about time as well. Boy oh boy, did we bit*h when they shut down operations. Did they listen to us ? NOOOOOO. Too expensive they said, not enough business they said and in the wrong location - ask me, it was all politics.

So we started landing in Uzbekistan shortly after that - what a dreadful, dirty little place. Strange people that smell like cabbage & goats. For that matter, Area 51 is no garden spot either. That place is crowded and simply overrun with tourists from Alpha Centauri and Uranus !

It's all about Vegas for this bunch- they'll bet/gamble on anything. Such appalling manners . . . nothing but the Scrapings and Riff Raff of the universe.

"Lads", I'm gonna say . . . " After 7,000 years, Pack Your Bags, We're BACK IN IRAQ !!! "  :soon:

• Upvote 1